Main Disc. Thread - WANTED ZP [Now Available!]

I guess, Limitless + Stark would make you Tony Stark literally. Intelligent, smart, popular, famous and all.
Wanted + Stark would make you the same but with less intelligence component and more attractive, popular and all other social stuff.

Wanted + Khan
30 Shades of Khan? Haha

3 Likes

Wow, Wanted ZP + Stark ZP is next level possibly best stack ever. Zero recon. I had a bunch of meetings today and I was like a social butterfly people liked me and I had deeper conversations with them (Still sometimes experience some people being rude to me, could someone explain this behavior as this didnā€™t happen before using Wanted). Focus was wonderful I had a assignment for my MBA and I breezed threw it out I knew which words to write and made the assignment look good and was in the flow state when doing the assignment.

12 Likes

You used both together for the first time today?

Then itā€™s just sudden status shift. Both genders will shit test you, to see whether your increased status is backed by self confidence, or are you a just ā€œfake it till you make itā€ type of a person.
It happens, itā€™s basic human nature to feel uncomfortable when something weā€™re used to changes fast.

5 Likes

Youā€™re wanted bro

Normies donā€™t like the ā€œvillainā€

4 Likes

I think they would blend well together tbh. I just ran a cycle of Daredevil and it didnā€™t turn me into mr. super outgoing all the time guy. It was very smooth. Like I was extremely calibrated and laid back yet witty. Before I started I was a little concerned about me become over the top extroverted, like a try hard, but it didnā€™t have that effect at all. I had incredible calibration and felt very calm and in control of social situations.

Having run both separately I can imagine thereā€™d be incredible synergy between the two. ZP will blend it perfectly for you.

8 Likes

Canā€™t say enough good things about DD. Highly underrated sub.

2 Likes

Yeah man it was so weird like yesterday I saw a guy and Iā€™m a super nice and respectul guy. I complimented him by saying you look jacked and I can the progress and this dude says ā€œIā€™m not that type of person but thanksā€ in the rudest possible way ever. Even when I went to get food at a Thai place the employee sounded annoyed and rude by my order and pissed off for some reason. Did you have the same experience?

2 Likes

With guys?
Nah.

A lot of my experiences with guys were one of the following:

• low self esteem ones look up to me and ask for advice/hang out plans,

• insecure ones would try to leave (especially if their girlfriends were around),

• and some just forgot about their sexuality and still hit on me (when I didnā€™t keep my beard).

1 Like

What do you believe might be the case for me? I remember running Wanted solo two days ago and same thing happened so I know itā€™s not from adding Stark

1 Like

90% this:

And this

However, you might be wondering ā€œwhat about the other 10% :thinking:?ā€
Well my friend, that 10% is just there because you might have just said the right thing at the wrong time, which would make you come off as weird or rude.

For example: you might have told that dude that he looked jacked, but the way you said it, the fact you look attractive, and the aura of ā€œmr. super sexyā€ might have made him feel like youā€™re hitting on him.

4 Likes

Apparently, most NMN sold is fake.
And itā€™s sometimes cut with materials like aspirin :flushed:

2 Likes

Funny how code P is for ā€œParagon Healthā€

SubClub is everywhere :joy:

1 Like

Whoa taking me back in time haha.

I wonder what Brent is up to these days.

2 Likes

He is still active and talking about The Vibe

1 Like

@Vesper @Invictus ppl are just weird and arrogant sometimes which is why I donā€™t even give compliments anymore, unless itā€™s someone Iā€™ve been cool with for a while and even then I might compliment em on something they did or a joke they made aboutā€¦once a year. If they canā€™t take a compliment then whatever.

Even at my sakes job 65% of the people I greet on the phone act awkward if I actually greet em like Iā€™m in a good mood. Automatically Iā€™m looking to get em off my line cause those are usually the time wasters anyway.

1 Like

When you compliment them they act awkward, shy or like jerks?

Interesting. This rarely happens to me.
So long as I have a great energy about meā€¦ people want to have that energy themselves and graciously accept compliments.

Bringing the following to the right threadā€¦

:slight_smile:

Tagging @HappyHero

2 Likes

Yes. Stark is close enough for me to Daredevil to add with Wanted. And it actually is like Brent too because he networks with the ultra wealthy while socializing with women.

1 Like