Main Disc. Thread - WANTED ZP [Now Available!]

I have a hypothetical question. Would Wanted and Daredevil together kind of be in opposition to each other? One being super laid back, them chasing you. And the other being super social?

2 Likes

Why I didnā€™t read this earlierā€¦
It could be the explanation to my actual response. However, Libertine V1 has had an amazing response almost immediately on me? Strange world!

ā€¦ would be old school Brent Smith.

:wink:

5 Likes

Hey Simon, so Iā€™m using WANTED ZP right now would you recommend stacking it with Ascended Mogul or Limitless. I was thinking Wanted + Limitless for that genius seductive type but I wanted to get your opinion on it first. Thank you!

1 Like

No conflicting scripts there. Either would do.

:+1:t2:

Hmm ā€¦ less talkative, more fit version of Stark? :thinking:

Sure. Why not!

:joy:

1 Like

So you think Limitless + Stark would be better?

Better than what? ā€¦ Wanted + AM? or Stark? :rofl:

Anyway ā€¦ there is no better or worse. Just different.
The man who wants Mogul scripting in his stack, and the one who wants Limitless ā€“ are clearly people with 2 different set of goals.

If you want real suggestions, youā€™ll have to post details.

2 Likes

Better then Wanted + Limitless.

Basically I want to be the guy whoā€™s attractive and is super social and that has the brain of course. What do you believe would be better in this case?

So what Iā€™m trying to say would it be better to have Stark + Limitless or Wanted + Limitless

If Wanted is optional, then just go with Stark. It doesnā€™t need Limitless at all.

If Wanted was chosen primarily for the physical attractiveness, then Stark + Wanted would be a great stack.

Be warned, the style will be very Rakish.

:wink:

3 Likes

Hell yeah! Thatā€™s my dude.
The king of vibe.

1 Like

Canā€™t believe I never ran them togetherā€¦That is the Brent stack
and what Iā€™m after. He is a machine when he goes full-on mayor mode.

1 Like

Yes, Iā€™ve had the privilege of hanging out with him live.

1 Like

With all the social restrictions, Daredevil Qv1 & Qv2 pretty much went untouched.
Luckily, ZP upgrades brought DD back on peopleā€™s radar.

:partying_face:

2 Likes

Summer stack 4 sho :tornado:
No restrictions
Noā€¦ inhibitions

Wanted and Stark are great together
Wanted and Daredevil could be too

2 Likes

Damn! Iā€™m temptedā€¦ but I want to keep working with Khan

If you are experiencing change using any sub, then you are not a hard gainer. Hard gainers seem to be resistant to all subs across the board.

Thereā€™s two possibilities:

1. You might be so different from the program, that it may take a lot longer to see the change. For example, Iā€™m so different from Khan, that progress with that sub is slow for me.

2.You might be a slow gainer not to be confused with a hard gainer. Slow gainers make progress, but itā€™s slower.

1 Like

Thanks, Buddy. Great ideas!

1 Like

@Salchichon
Hereā€™s something else I found on the Mogul page. Even though itā€™s on the Mogul page, it applies to ALL SUBS

Furthermore, if you havenā€™t experienced a specific objective / feature / benefit on the page (or unstated) yet, it does not mean you wonā€™t ā€” it simply means other things are taking precedence and have a much higher priority as dictated by the intricate interplay between your conscious guidance, your situation, your subconscious mind and the subliminal..

4 Likes