Main Disc. Thread - Wanted ZP v2

What happened with that ‘Lifechanger’ sub that was supposed to be released?

Do you mean the guided meditation for Ascension Chamber?

LifeCHARGERS already exist on the Google Playstore, the updated ones are coming soon but there’s no ETA unfortunately.

I still got no idea what that is, can you share a link

I believe it’s audio subliminal + visual subliminal/guided meditations. Ascension Chamber was supposed to be a Lifecharger, not sure if that’s still the case.

You can get them here:

3 Likes

But he really shouldn’t. I’m fairly sure they’re based on old, inferior technology.

The new LIFEchargers are in the making.

Any updates on this?

Especially curious about how it compares to other versions

What @FireDragon posted. It’s a ~9 minute guided meditation with a subliminal back track with the intended purpose of providing a quick short-term boost in whatever that specific Lifecharger is addressing.

It’s based on an old technology yes, but it still works; just don’t expect ZP-level effectiveness.

1 Like

Man the Libertine one. Yum. Love her voice.

The Commander one is powerful af too.

4 Likes

What an incredible voice actress?!

Libertine and Commander are probably my favorite ones also but they’re all awesome: the words, the voice, the music and subliminal… perfection!

I hope they simply replace the underlying subliminal.

1 Like

If I’m understanding you correctly, you’re implying that because new tech has been in development for months, the current tech is now obsolete?

Please explain your reasoning for suggesting that someone shouldn’t use what’s currently available while they wait for the updated, newer version?

Or how because new tech may be coming at some point, the current tech is ‘inferior’?

This is reminding me of the Q to Qv2, Qv2 to ZP problems where people suddenly considered their current titles weak or inefficient all of a sudden.

4 Likes

Ninji dropping the BOOM hammer

That lifecharger app is not supported anymore as far as I know. I don’t even think it uses Qv2, but don’t quote me on that.

2 Likes

Just because the technology is older, does not make it obsolete. You could run a pre Q version of any sub here and still get great results. Subliminal Club was a thing long before ZP and people still got amazing results from running it.

3 Likes

Sure. I just stated my opinion, that I don’t think it’s worthwhile when we have much better technology. The SubClub team tend to reaffirm this often too. I don’t think what I said is particularly strange lol. It’s not good if he isn’t aware it’s old technology. I never said inferior, though it certainly is.

Well it’s better than nothing, until you can get your hands on this stuff

So I have continued to use the new experimental sub alongside my wanted/khan custom and added the new libertine experimental as well…
the experimental versions are an astounding success in my personal experience…

So far the biggest difference I notice is an increased manifestation of women who match my physical and non physical ideals

Lately I’m so calm its almost unsettling; my emotions and feelings seem far away at times like I can experience them without identifying with them

That increased desire to be social is still there. I feel much more adventurous then I ever have before on wanted

17 Likes

Sorry if this is obvious to everyone else, but what is the current % of the primer for the recent experimental ZP Titles and Custom experimental builds?

10-15%

3 Likes