Main Disc. Thread - Wanted ZP v2

The truth be known ahahhahahaha

That is a posibility that I’m more than happy to accept if so :star_struck: That would probably mean mission accomplished and the product is done, but just as everything else in life, that when you open the door and think you have arrived, life laughs at you and presents another door…

giphy (1)

4 Likes

Found myself researching how to improve the voice and increase volume when I speak.

Also been getting back into workouts again

Wanted seems to be a good internal guide for where to go for self improvement

3 Likes

I ended up running Wanted exp. & LBfH exp. as a 30s microloop each this morning. Social interactions during the day were nice and relaxed, including some chats with people I’d never met before. I’m somewhat tempted to go out but it’s been a long day, long week, really, so I’ll leave that for the weekend.

My appetite has changed since running this stack (combined with Spartan+Legacy). In the mornings I’m quite hungry, and specifically for anything with protein. Normally I can easily go with a just coffee till lunch, just not very hungry, or just insert a fasting day and wait for dinner. That’s not on at the moment.

5 Likes

@SaintSovereign my good friend please can you release PS and GLM today.

Thanks in advance.

We gotta do a money sub, then we’re going to watch and decide if this will become Zero Point v2. I had no idea how this was going to go. It was actually supposed to be a test for the new lifechargers, rofl. Now that it’s performing so well, it’s throwing off our announcement a bit. Emperor Black et. al. is still coming. We just want to get the information to improve the product.

18 Likes

Was thinking this earlier since R.I.CH always get me to spend money when I don’t want to but on immediate stuff leave me broke alot so am looking forward to this one especially.

Oh also just realise like a minute ago a particular female being more friendly than usual, we talk but she seems to be trying to get closer.

3 Likes

Yeah, I don’t like it. Especially when your budget is low

1 Like

Will Customs be upgraded to ZP v2 ?

You can already order experimentals. There’s a new option on the “Build” page where you can select experimental build at no additional cost (as it’s the primer and the actual build file that’s changed, not the modules).

I just haven’t advertised it much, just in case something changes between now and the actual release, but I doubt that it will. Everything is performing so well that I’m probably not going to keep tinkering.

6 Likes

Why not?
If care to share please

He’s covered it already. The “Experimental” part is just a different primer basically.

3 Likes

So JUST the primer is different?:thinking:
@SaintSovereign

Is it recommended to upgrade ZP Customs to new experimental build since there is only change in Primer ?

Recommended and experimental are two contradictory words.

The recommended is to follow the listening guidelines in the Knowledge Base, and not to use an Experimental Build until it has been tested more.

I would have to disagree with that statement

The build itself (meaning the way the audio file is made) is different too. As for the primer, it was 25% of the script. Original ZP was 50% primer, 50% core. The ZP refresh was 25% primer, 75% core. So, naturally the next test would be 10-15% primer and the rest core. We had to change the build to accommodate that.

16 Likes

You know, a couple of days ago, I talked to one of my friends from the forums, and we both realized something:

The new experimentals have this thing where we just forget that we did the loops, making us not even thinking about the sub or it’s effects while we’re going through our days, and then it hits us like BAAM, and we end up realizing how much more naturally the script kept flowing and expressing itself.

I thought you might have added something in the primer that makes the user not think about the sub as much anymore, and instead be more in the moment, express the sub and just flow through life, hence why no recon, because we’re not actively (and consciously) thinking about the sub as much anymore.

Or maybe all this is just random mumble :sweat_smile:

13 Likes

Nah it’s not a random rumble I have noticed the same thing with forgetting I ran a stack. I actually almost listened to my stack 2 days in a row because of it lol.

Now that I think about it I actually might start running consecutive days and see how it goes

1 Like

@SaintSovereign

If you were to make a sub without a primer at all, like let’s say a sub with just the core script of WANTED, how would the expression be :thinking:?

Like is having a primer that necessary? Or is it the main reason subs work in the first place?

I think my interest is peaking more today due to me being on Stark again after the pause, but regardless, it’s pretty fascinating to think about the whole evolution of the ZP build, I mean, exactly one year ago today you handed us the QZP4 build of WANTED in the private test (30 mins variant) and things got really intense with how powerful the build suddenly became, and now we’re at a point where I’m just surprised with just how 15 mins a day of just one program alone is so powerful and satisfying, that the way it flows makes me not even bothered to run more loops to enjoy the sub’s full potential.

3 Likes