Main Disc. Thread - Wanted Black: Seduce Reality (Now Available!) (Custom Core Available)

Hmm, yeah I’m weird, sometimes I do like to stand out, other times I want to be low-key and invisible. I wonder if that clashes with WB scripting :thinking:

Oh, I meant your greatness, uniqueness stands out

Not necessarily trying to stand out

Though I do that

I don’t ever want to be taken for wallpaper… another cog… NPC

I don’t dress or smell like anyone in my vicinity…

Differentiating in any good, positive, sexy way

1 Like

Speaking of Brent Smith, telling your story in your head when you’re out and about (or just all the time) would probably help with that. “All the women around here who I’m attracted to always chase me/are always super flirty with me” and just saying that over and over in your mind, robotically even.

1 Like

You know Brent! Yes!

He’d say Brian_M, now give them an action to take.

“So they…

Grab your hand and walk you through the showroom into the ladies room” :rofl:

“Or they say, I don’t normally do this, but do you wanna get outta here? I’m staying at the hotel across the way…”

“Everyday…”

Best mindset ever :brain: :muscle:

Like NSE, that level of self talk will filter through everything you do and manifest all sorts of “miraculous” incidents.

2 Likes

some are, some aren’t, however, I hate terms like alpha, beta, etc. I find them all very silly and more of an ego stroke than anything else.

That being said, the fact that girls can tell doesn’t matter. I’m naturally dominant, had fights with every boss in every workplace until now, was the only kid to yell back at my dad etc.

Doesn’t take away from dominance having a bad name here, I know someone who ended himself over false allegations.

Dominance here needs to be nuanced, I’m a highly sarcastic and playful person and that usually helps tone down the dominance. Overly dominant men here only get two types of women, the ones that aren’t ready for relationships and only want something short term, and the “I can fix him” type.

Dominance here usually comes down to where you stand in the hierarchy (usually I take the leader role), coupled with how you react to others and knowing your worth (not paying any attention to insults, not falling for simple tests and gaslighting)

atleast in my case, usually I’m into broken girls, and those that have been hurt will not respond well to being grabbed, even when everything is played well, even if they get wet and freeze up, it’s something they may have issues with mentally accepting.

Broken girls played into submission will often think about it later on and may regret not having control over the situation one way or another and will blame themselves and hate their own bodies for responding well to submission.

However, a confident invitation to submit to a stronger, safe person that knows boundries, will reel them in.

Think “just because you submit to me doesn’t mean I own you”, it’s a very caring type of dominance, think of the “Wounded Healer” trope, I know my role, I know theirs, but in the end I’m not here to overstep boundries and hurt their fragile souls.

It’s usually the reason a lot of girls call me daddy haha

3 Likes

Excellent

1 Like

With OG Khan, I never felt like I was running. I felt like I was always being broken down and tested. I never really experienced that with other subs other than Emperor and OG Khan.

Zp felt like I had to become the archetype; on NSE, I already am the archetype. It feels way more natural and smoother without pushback from my subconscious.

Wanted Black I felt my mother asking me if I liked this or that. The free will scripting feels way smoother than Zp V1-V2 without NSE or STKS. :clap:

Your Listening to OG Khan right?

2 Likes

I’ll probably never give PS a chance unless more of my cores get upgraded soon… I had old PS custom which I saw no results with… actually two PS customs 2020 first generation customs:) Qv1 and T2… I was so hopeful for something positive in that bullsh-t year…

Strictly Khhhhhhhan custom

1 Like

OG Khan feels like a 400lb Gorilla :gorilla:

Wanted Black feels like a smooth slithering Cobra :snake:

IMHO :yum:

1 Like

You could do a PS custom with physical shifting modules, inner gasoline, and approachability aura :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

That’s one of my oldest customs I never upgraded it:

PS custom with physical shifting modules and approachability aura

I actually hoped SMX got upgraded and I would’ve reincarnated my first two customs

Sub club came a long way since 2020 Q

2 Likes

Oh, is that the custom you never got results from? :sweat_smile: edit: also, if it is, maybe you WOULD get results with the upgraded PS core

Yes. I didn’t see much.

So cool they offer discount upgrades
That wasn’t a thing then…

6/18/20 Q

Alpha Body Language
Charisma & Flirting Automatic Mentor/Improver
Earthshaker - Sexuality
Emperor’s Voice
Focused Arousal
Gorgeous Manifestor
Instant Seducing Tactician
Instant Spark
Iron Frame
Lion IV
Long-Range Seduction
Male Enhancement
Panther
Physicality Shifter - Sexiness
Prevent Premature Ejaculation
Primal Seduction Q Core
Sensuality & Handsomeness Improver
Sex Mastery XQ Core
Sphaera Magnetica
Temptation

7/12/20 T2

Alpha Body Language
Approachability Aura
Aura of Craving
Earthshaker - Sexuality
Facial Morphing
Godlike Masculinity
Gorgeous Manifestor
Instant Spark
Iron Frame
Lion IV
Male Enhancement
Physicality Shifter - Sexiness
Primal Seduction Q Core
Rogue
Seducer’s Gaze
Sensuality & Handsomeness Improver
Sex Mastery XQ Core
Sexiness Unbound
Sexual Manifestation
Temptation

3 Likes

Were you doing approaches?

It was such a strange time

Everyone was so f’n weird & scared

I never complied with the bs

Instinctively, I knew something wasn’t what it seemed to be… I could feel it

I dug even deeper into my beliefs that nothing evil can touch me and took the right supplements and didn’t worry about anything… still do :slight_smile:

But it still was weird

People were afraid of People !

So maybe the sub could’ve worked in different circumstances… like now

1 Like

Ha! I wish I was running OG Khan then!
Or Emperor… instead of PS/SMX in ‘20
It was wishful thinking that others
shared my convictions…
That they believed they were protected
I had that spirit even then…
Or rather I found it! That time period for me was a blessing (yes a blessing) because I realized my values, something before which were all too murky
I’m hard to kill and unf-ckinbreakable :chains:
American spirit… the best part of it
:heart: :gorilla: :dagger:

oooh I see, yeah maybe it would be worth it to try it again now that all that paranoia is mostly over. Nice, I also thought it was fishy, though I did get whatever it was twice /: lucky you if you didn’t lol.

1 Like

I think I got it… for a very brief period… nothing like other people… I never took a single day off for being sick this entire decade and I have a social job

I never intentionally social distanced,
rather I social listened haha

1 Like

Damn lucky you, I got it bad twice, whatever “it” was.

Do you take NAC & Bromelain etc

That junk could still be running havoc in your system

It most certainly IS

Worth upping your health regime