Well, I bought NAC and quercetin with bromelain lol.
Well, in this case, parts of the script are not working for me.
I have used Wanted / Wanted Black for 1+ years and it never gave me a push to approach any girl ever ?!?!? 
Unlike Khan and PS which always pushed me to be proactive.
Having to proactively approach and open up girls makes zero sense to me with being chased in the first place. The one who is being chased should have to do no other work than working on his physical appearances. Any type of approaching or first saying âhiâ goes against âbeing chasedâ in my opinion.
The goal of Wanted was to give men the experience that desired women make on a daily basis. Desired women never approach, never donât even say âhiâ to guys, they just are present at a location or on Instagram and get hit on all the time. They donât do anything because they get approached.
This is the experience I am expecting from Wanted and from actually being chased. And so far, neither Wanted nor Wanted Black have delivered the effects that were promised in the copy. These are the two subs I am most unhappy about and that have massively underdelivered compared to the other titles. Of course this is all just my personal experience and opinion.
If there is still approach-work required from the manâs side, then the Wanted sub is not delivering what the copy says and I can very well just straight go to PSâŚ
I was approached by women when I was on Khan and on Genesis, but not when I was on Wanted, so how is this possible when other titles are doing the things better that the Wanted copy promised !?!?
If you really want to get approached by women step into fashion. Had a red suit that every single girl complimented. And since they knew every other girl would like it and saw others girls comment on it pre selection went through the roof.
To the point a older woman came up to me staring in my eyes saying I am married I should not be this drawn to you. As she put her hand between my legs before I said you are married Iâm not runing a marriage.
But you also have to understand just as men have approach anxiety you think women donât. Being all up in feminine energy facing your fears with the possibility of being rejected scare the crap out of most women as well.
So what did style help with, It gave them an easy icebreaker.
Just use what works best for you. If you feel dissapointed with wanted drop wanted.
Like if you really want to get chased i would just approach every single hot girl in the club give her a compliment and go back to hanging with friends. Pre selection nuke cause you wanted nothing from them and they all smiled at you.
Or go into super high vibration energies
Totally my style⌠I like dressing sexy as I can⌠smell incredible always⌠easy open⌠simple masculine clothes⌠nothing stupid
No, in my experience they get approaced by all types of men, including men they find attractive. In fact, they get approached so much and by so many guys, that they often struggle to choose whom to date next and what to do with all that attention. They are really living the experience of âa desired womanâ.
This does not matter. The promise of the Wanted copy is that it will manifest âwomen who are exacxtly MY typeâ and âthat they will be chasing meâ. None of this has happened yet.
This is a valid point, however shouldnât the script of Wanted make your aura so attractive and irrestibile, and things like âapproachability auraâ, so that they are still triggered to approach you and be extremely curious about you?
And since it is the aura that is doing the work, it doesnât matter if your fashion is âpeacockyâ or not.
If you are the club owner, you could do this. As a regular visitor, this would be cringe, try hard, needy, desperate, attention seeking and as mentioned before against the experience of being chased â at least through the perspective of you being actually chased. Or do you see hot women who are being chased doing anything of the kind?
It is always mentioned that with Zero Point there is no lying to oneself, so any type of action that you would take that goes against the idea of being chased, simply goes against it and makes one incongruent.
Why are you guys constantly trying to find ways of how to circumvent around this? You are either chasing or your being chased. This is really black and white and there is nothing in between. She either sees and approaches you or she doesnât.
If the Wanted aura is the mechanic that is supposed to trigger that behavior in the woman who sees you, then this is the mechanic that has to do the work â and not you dressing up like a peacock or walking around the club and complimenting etc.
I know what the experience of a desired woman looks like and I have seen it some times live with my own eyes. I know which behavior is congruent with this experience of being chased is and which is not. The main goal of the Wanted titles is to enable that experience for men, so please do not mix this with other pickup and seduction stuff where you as the man are doing the work.
Yes, I joke and Iâm not upset it doesnât happen, but as JCDenton says, for me, this has yet to happen 
Thatâs why this is said to be an anti-monogamous sub⌠that if youâre with one woman, this will tempt you to no end!
But I very much enjoy wanted/ black and will likely never stop using it 
For me I feel I am sexy so itâs a natural extension to dress accordingly
I donât peacock like an idiot
Sure, it could be a bit different
I used to feel uncomfortable dressing better but hanging out with other guys made it feel less so
And it is a little different than with women being a desired manâŚ
We can do the first move then chill
Society never ingrained the ideas in our heads as it unfairly has in womenâs about expressing sexualityâŚ
Maybe Saint and Fire will tell us one day, why they have chosen the mystery factor as the main attractor to become a Wanted man? I donât get it yet.
As for now, I am going to put my bet on the âStatusâ, âSexual Presenceâ and âFameâ factors in order to enable that experience of being chased. Status and Sexual Presence from Khan/PS/PN and fame from Stark Black.
Especially, the fame factor seems to be a much stronger attractor than being mysterious. I remember that Dan Bilzerian mentions this in every longer interview as well as in his audio book, that once he got famous, he started drowning in women. Therefore, I will test the fame factor through Stark Black and see how it compares to Wantedâs mysteriousness.
Stark Black totally could be great with Primal/Seduction
Looks are important in the whole process. Imagine if an 80 year old man were to run this. would his aura be able to pull gorgeous women in their 20âs and 30âs? No. Auras may help, but looks are also a major factor. He might attract women in his age range. Auras are just one component of the whole attraction process.
I also purposely added SSX
In custom to try to mitigate or rather help encourage me to put in a little more work in when appropriate
Not sure I experienced it much but thereâs a lot in my kitchen sink custom 
For sure they are. Thatâs why I said that the only work that the man being chased should do is actively working on his looks. The rest of the work is supposedly to be done by the Wanted aura, right?
He probably wouldnât be able to pull such women with an aura of mystery, but he would for sure be able to do so by being famous.
Wanted/Black + Stark Black + SSX ?
But really no reason for you to keep with Wanted/ Black if youâre not naturally a good fit
Iâm not sure Iâm a Stark/ Black fit!! Ha
I do plan to play with Stark Black sometime
Only ever used Stark OG a few times
Khan & Wanted/ Black fully capture and fire up my imagination
Definitely agree. We need to be realistic about how much an aura can do.
And being realistic is probably considering use with khan black
I still disagree, maybe in your country, but here I just donât see that ever. I donât think itâs true and I donât think believing so is helpful. Do you have attractive girl friends that tell you they struggle to choose who to date? Like whoâs telling you that?
Not all women have the same experience
MOST do
And probably most men who do approach are NOT exactly what a woman ideally wants but they may be pretty good⌠like a good provider
But itâs easier to bait, look pretty and see what comes to youâŚ
Thatâs the accepted strategy
I kind of do that 
I donât know where âhereâ is, but if you go to a proper night club anywhere in Europe, you will see the hot girls being hit on by guys all the time, like at least once every 30 minutes.
It is best, if one can adopt the most empowering belief, even if for all practical purposes itâs outwardly absurd by your and the worldâs accepted standardsâŚ
Over time, the strongest acted-upon belief can win over insurmountable odds and lead to extraordinary things.
Nothing is impossible to the man who asserts itâs f-cking possible. I AM Possible!
It takes courage to be different.
Mindset & Aura are closely related
I am naturally a stubborn guyâŚ
So, I had to choose to decide to be stubborn BETTER