Main Disc. Thread - Wanted Black: Seduce Reality (Now Available!) (Custom Core Available)

I think he meant more like going out and putting yourself near opportunities for the women to show interest. Not staying home and trying to manifest them to your door or something like that.

But I agree. This sub is about being pursued. That’s where the focus should stay. And of course for a lot of guys that’s not their reality because there is a societal expectation for men to chase pushed on them. Turning the tables and taking on a different type of expectation when interacting with women is gonna require some heavy lifting in terms of restructuring beliefs.

3 Likes

Thanks a lot to everyone who chimed in to my help, you guys are the best!!!

1 Like

This was very helpful. Thank you very much! :+1:

I realized that I need to become the one (conduit / channel) through whom the sexual energy flows through, including my aura and every woman I encounter.

So that all the women who come in contact with my aura can feel that I am the one who brings their sexual energy into flow and that I am the one through whom they can let their own sexual energy flow freely (and therefore open up and let themselves sexualy go).

Instead of my trying to needyly just absorb their sexual energy like a black hole.

Thank god (and SubClub) that I also have Khan Black in my stack. :relieved:

ZP is reality pushed through you.
How could I miss that this also applies to sexual energy as well?
Of course, it has to flow through me and my whole reality around me included!

4 Likes

Yes, I am already doing this.

I think I was preventing women to actually approach me because of me preventing the sexual energy to be able to flow freely between me and them.
That’s what I will work on now.
The energies must flow freely and it cannot be any other way!

PS:
I remember it all worked much better when I had Genesis in my stack because I was much more “in the flow” (probably because of the LBFH aura part of it which makes one less inhibited and reserved and blocked).

2 Likes

This newer version hits different for me. Went right into some profound emotional shifts since listening yesterday. I don’t know if it’s the NSE but I don’t seem to get as stuck. It’s like there’s better communication between the conscious and subconscious. Or it feels clearer what I should do with any recon that comes up. Less confusion or agitation.

@SaintSovereign Any of that seem relevant to the new build? Or I’m wondering if the modules in my custom are just mixing in with this. Hard to tell.

4 Likes

Any new results from the upgraded Wanted Black?

Today I did 1min 30 seconds WB + QL ST2, I felt almost no recon, perhaps could be due to play of LBfH, I was effortlessly stylish in the way I carry myself, attraction side, I didn’t observe it that nicely as I had an exam.

I experienced less recon after a full loop yesterday.

1 Like

I love what WB has done to my voice…now when I speak ,it injects a languorous ,misty ,gentle ,you might say seductive as well,texture to it …it is just so pleasant to hear it…it also adds a delightful undertone to it…I often times will just record short phrases in my own voice to see what I could adjust…but the amount of sexiness,sensuality in my tone is just beautifully balanced …not too breathy so the listener could actually hear clearly what I said…not too low pitch so my voice come out as naturally smooth……just downright sexy…seductive……also it affect my singing ….when I sing,it create something unique to the artistic expression…the voice itself seems to carry some deep story waiting for people to find out…it is alluring……

11 Likes

@RVconsultant Just to avoid any confusion, can i request the product thread be updated for WB like the other updated titles?

I don’t know what you mean by this. How do you think it should be updated?

If I’m getting this correct, Wb has been updated with NWE. And so I figured for accuracy sake it be updated on its title header like the other products have been.

@RVconsultant

@AnswerGroup

Would like to hear more from those that ran Wanted Black OG for a cycle or more, and that have been listening to the updated WB with NSE.

How does it feel in comparison and how would you describe the difference in experience?

On old WB I feel more mischievous. It is probably a good thing.

1 Like

Lol I feel more mischievous on this one, this one just feels smoother.

1 Like

I mean that I did not try the new WB yet because I have it in a custom so I can not judge.
But already waiting for a new one with all the bells and whistles plus extra NSE.

Voice starting to sound deeper and more sexier.

3 Likes

For me so far I have not seen any change in my voice and also any change in this

" * Master the art of verbal allure and charm others with your words"

This sub haven’t been working quite well for me for a while now so I reduced the duration to 3mins, let’s see if it works its magic.when I started i got instant results so I don’t know why I’m not having such results again.

1 Like

Now I see a new version on my account downloads (…NOV 2023…). Is this already with the NWE?

2 Likes