Dear @SaintSovereign and fellow friendsā¦Iāve been a part of this community for a while and have greatly benefited from various subliminals, including Primal Seduction and its Ironclad version. Iām reaching out today to share my experience with WantedBlack and to seek your expert advice.
I started listening to WantedBlack about two weeks ago, and before that for another 2 weeks or more expecting it to enhance my seduction skills and to feel a natural pull towards approaching women and dating etc⦠The premise of WantedBlack, as I understand, is to facilitate ease in attracting women and to bolster oneās romantic and seductive abilities. However, after a two-week period, followed by a five-day break before 21days and resuming the subliminal yesterday I havenāt noticed the anticipated effects.
For context, Primal Seduction, especially the Ironclad version, had yielded notable results for me in the past, particularly in attracting online/offline The romantic version of Primal Seduction, which includes a healing aspect, also helped me hone my seduction skills which I listened for 1 year.
But with WantedBlack, my experience has been different. I havenāt felt an increase in seduction skills, nor have I experienced an energetic shift that compels me to approach women, seduction skills dating etc⦠This is in stark contrast to my experience with Libertine, where I noticed a significant impact in my interactions with women with this one girl but then she lose interestā¦
I am currently combining WantedBlack with the Ascension Chamber
subliminal, hoping to accelerate results, and am contemplating reintroducing Primal Seduction (romantic version) into my stack for its foundational benefits in seduction.
Given my background in the dating and seduction field, including extensive reading and course work, Iām puzzled by the lack of results with WantedBlack. Iāve read forum posts where others have seen results after just one or two listens, which further adds to my confusion.
I would greatly appreciate your insights on the following:
-
Why might WantedBlack not be working for me as expected? Is there a possibility that WantedBlack requires a different approach or mindset compared to other subliminals?
-
Can stacking WantedBlack with the Ascension Chamber and Primal Seduction be effective? Or is there a better combination that you would recommend based on your experiences?
thanks