Main Disc. Thread - Wanted Black: Seduce Reality (Now Available!) (Custom Core Available)

Havent ran HoM in ages bro lmaoo

Man I been through Recon hell since adding this sub, I think I’ll try heartsong

Does there HAVE to be someone crying though? Lol

Your issue could be fixed with KB st1 stacked with WB.

Your energy and mind feel like they’re everywhere, aka you don’t sound grounded.

2 Likes

Im running KB st 1 LOL

2 Likes

Right, I think the opposite of either type of simp is just a guy who genuinely is living his own life, goes for what he wants/ avoids what he doesn’t want, and never puts the needs of others above his own unless it’s important, like a life or death situation.

Yeah WANTED Qv2 I expressed every part of the script but im getting intense recon since ZP came out on Wanted subs,

Idk I feel like its hitting at the deep root core and asking me questions instead of constant affirmations so that may be the case

1 Like

Running a sub, and utilizing a sub are 2 different things.

You could run Emperor for a year, but without actually making use of the effects, you won’t get far, and instead be diving deep in the recon sea.

This is just advice coming from someone who has ran both WANTED and WB enough to tell you this:

Until you force a disruption within your mind, in regards to how you see yourself, you won’t be able to “activate” much of the script.
You need to relearn loving yourself, not just from the ego POV, but it also needs to be an essential part of what makes you you.

20 Likes

Same here, but for me the reason is that I know every average chump is doing that and I want to stand out (or at least feel like it) by not doing it lol. Don’t look unless you’re going to approach, otherwise you’re just teasing yourself and looking like every other guy, at least that’s how I see it.

Wait I am doing it for the exact same reason during results phase(when I am experiencing flow of results), but during recon phase it goes as I described above.

1 Like

Recon hell man lol

But I can feel myself shift

Like I guess its bringing to the surface repressed thoughts and feelings to the surface and ive just been meditating on it mostly

Its definitely a different approach than Qv2 so I guess thats why im struggling so much with it cause its not feeding the ego

Could you please explain this a bit more if you don’t mind ?

1 Like

That sounds like recon to me

Then that really isn’t Wanted Black. You’d be better served channeling your energy to goals you really want.

But. What enticed you to WB in the first place? Cuz if you weren’t interested at all you wouldn’t have gave it a shot.

Through the many you’ll find one
Perhaps it will not take many
But if you give off the vibe
Of being that attractive
It will come to you

1 Like

Hey
Just making sure the WB core with the NRE is updated in the Quintessence aswell right?

1 Like

Recon clearing up I must report I feel so SMOOTH RN.

3 Likes

I just completely let go and surrendered to it…

6 Likes

One book I suggest that really helped me out was David Deida…

Especially this passage that I think you should read:

15 Likes

That is a very good book

1 Like