Main Disc. Thread - Wanted Black: Seduce Reality (Now Available!) (Custom Core Available)

Dude I feel like with WANTED Black its causing me to redirect my focus to Heartsong lol

3 Likes

Lol I had that once. Then I realized it was me trying to abandon ship from WB.

It is an intense title. No doubt. I started with 30s. I only graduated to a full minute about two weeks ago. But it goes hard.

Or sexual relationships with numerous good girls

4 Likes

Cause i’m really questioning if this subs goals resonate with who I am

1 Like

I think im getting this because Its like the complete opposite of me in my romantic life

I was never the dude with like 15 girls on rotation lol I was never the dude girls go head over heels in love with…

Fuck I wanna experience it but I doubt it so much.

3 Likes

I’ve also done that lol. For me I realized the “who I am” is just limiting beliefs wrapped up in a false representation of authenticity. I decided to just keep running WB until I hit at least 90% of the goals then reassess from there. Can’t know what’s me or not if I haven’t actually experienced. On the other hand S&S is good to sort of integrate WB more with your personality.

6 Likes

Its like this guilt? maybe?

I was always taught one girl, and ive been my happiest in a relationship tbh

Saaaame, I went through that “evolution” too. In my 20s I was more cold and selfish because of some experiences in my teens.

At least I feel that once I have 15 girls, I can select the one, who matches me best.

1 Like

Like Im so emotionally unavailable and I hate putting in effort with a girl now

When honestly if I stayed who I used to be and not let it faze me I woulda been so happy in my romantic life cause what I used to do would get me any girl I desire now

Now its like I just refuse to put in that work lol

2 Likes

I had really good game with girls and was more in tune with them emotionally and mentally, just was lacking in the physical sexually when I was a teen

Now its complete opposite LOL

1 Like

Stack them

1 Like

Lol see, for me, if a girl I was seeing did this, I’d be happy for her. I’d think, yeah that looks way better than what WE were doing. She found a guy who’s spending all this time and money on her and taking her on adventures and shit, dayum that’s cool, good for her! Like I’d use that as inspiration for my own situation, like if she could do that, so could I. Like take ideas from what they’re doing (or just forget about her altogether, don’t go on her instagram in the first place etc.). But yeah when I was younger, I’d definitely have a hurricane of negative emotions inside me going on over it lol.

For sure, I’d say that’s where subs and lifestyle/mindset changes come in.

Listen to what @Saiyan4Blue writes down.

silicon-valley

2 Likes

Yeah I need to run Heartsong LOL

I’ve considered that as well

Like im beyond the just be chased thats ego speaking, I havent truly explored my heart oddly enough and I come across as a major fuckboy tbh

even though what I truly want is a partner deep down inside I could do life with

1 Like

Forgive yourself bro. I know it sucks and feels terrible and you want to be better.

But this is where you’re at right now. Accept it. Accept yourself. This is who you are in this moment. You are trying your best. And tomorrow you’ll try your best again and you’ll have grown and it’ll be better than it was today. You’re expanding and growing.

So forgive yourself for not being where you want to be yet. You’ll get there my friend. Trust in the process. Let yourself feel how you feel. Let yourself think what you think. Then aim to feel and think how YOU WANT to feel and think.

You got this brother :pray:

7 Likes

What if…
This is HoM bloom speaking :eyes:

1 Like