Main Disc. Thread - Wanted Black: Seduce Reality (Now Available!) (Custom Core Available)

Oh I will stay away.
All y’all young 20 somethings, I wish you a ton of fun with is one!

5 Likes

@SaintSovereign what are some stacks you’d find interesting with WANTED Black?

2 Likes

Unless you have a relationship like mine :sunglasses:
We are going swinging baby!!!

Not with you though @SaintSovereign … nothing personal :rofl:

6 Likes

Don’t make him cry

2 Likes

People will like this… “advancements and refinements“ not found in original WANTED.

4 Likes

I’m not quite sure. I was going to fill up the “Stacks Well With” area at the bottom and realized that this is such a unique program, I’m not sure. But if we’re throwing caution to the wind…

Wanted Black + Libertine + Diamond
Wanted Black + Khan Black St1 = Might as well call this thing Khal Drogo X
Wanted Black + Stark

and oddly enough

Wanted Black + Love Bomb + Chosen

19 Likes

Wow! With Libertine?! I was going to joke Commander just to be nuts.

1 Like

Ohhhh, she’s not gonna like you on this. It has a very well scripted (if I must say so myself, because I wrote it) harem module designed to manifest a non-stop stream of potentials – who of their own free will – wants to be part of relationships like this.

I can see jealousy coming up, since the man in these types of relationships are generally the one who struggles to find multiple partners.

20 Likes

is there protective scripting for that?

1 Like

So for guys that may need assistance keeping libido high (as this title could require it) are Libertine & Diamond the best or Diamond & Bdlm?

2 Likes

Wanted Black + Libertine Yahoo!

4 Likes

I really envision a Khan St4 + Wanted Black + Chosen custom :star_struck:

First Quotable:

The beauty of Wanted Black lies in its simplicity - you just have to be yourself. There’s no need to put on a facade or engage in elaborate performances. It amplifies your innate qualities, infusing your persona with a mysterious edge that commands attention.

5 Likes

This sub stacked with KBC Stage 3.

Imagine!

2 Likes

Omg thank you thank you thank you x1000000

This is amazing!!!

3 Likes

how is this vibing with EMPEROR?

Wanted Black is going to act as an odd modifier to stacks because of the mysteriousness aura. I mean, this thing will polarize people. It’s first and foremost function is to get attractive people to chase you, while you seduce them. Those functions are also the most visible. YMMV, though. These things never turn out quite the way we intended.

I think it will have an interesting synergy with Chosen. They can conflict in a way, since Chosen is more about being open and leading through inspiration and WB is still very much coquettish. If I had to guess using some kind of archetypal character, I’d say you’d take on the persona of Superman, lol. Very mysterious, but inherently inspiring. Maybe Bruce Wayne. Wolverine, maybe?

15 Likes

How about Wanted Black + True Sell (for seduction / social)? Or would that actually be almost too much as I can see Wanted Black has a lot of it included

3 Likes

hype was so worth it, thank you! <3

3 Likes

There is, but YMMV. The imprinting aura is the one that would cause jealousy the most, hence why we included an entire disclaimer there. You do not need to lie to potential partners on this. If they are pursuing you, they are already aware that you’re giving off an aura of “get my d*ck wet,” you don’t need to claim that you’re falling in love with them and stuff.

15 Likes