Wanted Black: Fate Never Lies -- A STKS Short Read Featuring John Wingliss

Rich Black, HoM black or EoG black I’m calling it right now orrr Sultan main title?

1 Like

WHAT do we have here a rich sultan ?

From the sales page…

If you do not have the patience to read it thoroughly, this product is NOT for you.

The above cracked me up for some reason.

We’re about to find out. We’re actually hoping it doesn’t work that way as we’re both non monogamous by nature. This could be really interesting.

2 Likes

@AnswerGroup what products stack well with WB please can you answer this asap as i am jetting off in a few hours and wont have internet.

Per Saint

4 Likes

I am running a stark/indexgate custom brother.

I am guessing this should be fine with Wanted Black

Thanks again

The new version of Libertine ZP and ZP2 is garbage it never worked for me so i will give that one a miss.

Can’t believe no one mentioned OMEN. :stuck_out_tongue:

9 Likes

@friday got great results from Libertine ZP. And please refrain from calling any of our products “garbage.” If it didn’t work for you, that’s fine, but don’t disrespect us.

12 Likes

I wanted to, but couldn’t make sense of the fact that the same person who wants to make HERO is also teasing a supervillain sub :rofl:

4 Likes

I thought the same thing hahahaha

We are beyond predictability now.

3 Likes

what if they ran that AND genesis :slight_smile:

1 Like

Wait… Wat?
A supervillain sub?

1 Like

Is it?

Is John Wingliss really a hero?

5 Likes

OMG

1 Like

When I read OMEN i had in mind an organization but knowing Wingliss is more of a Wanted black archetype (if we attribute Wanted Black To John Wingliss), it would mean he’s probably more of an anti-hero like deadpool and such.

Maybe John Wingliss IS Omen?

1 Like

Maybe he betrayed the organization :open_mouth:

Well, now we just need the official link to Lucifer Morningstar! How does all these puzzle pieces fit together?

We’ll know more in the next chapter of John Wingliss’s adventures!

MOMMMYY!!! HE SAID THE L WORD!!!

I’m telling on you!

1 Like