Main Disc. Thread - Wanted Black: Seduce Reality (Now Available!) (Custom Core Available)

I understand why people are requesting Stark Black, Inner circle Black, this title black, that title black.

Due to Wanted Black features they think every future title black will be just the same title on steroids.

If this happens what we will see is that “normal” titles will remain obsolete and unrequested. Who will run Stark when you have a more potent Stark B? Maybe a really small percentage of guys.

5 Likes

Agreed. And not every title will even work in the “black” format. Some just wouldn’t even make sense.

4 Likes

Possible recon is happening, based on a temporary change in environment for myself from now until September that leads to less interaction with women than what I’m accustomed to.

I genuinely am starting to consider going on a dating app for the first time in my life, with zero expectations, just because I like the energy that comes about when flirting with feminine women. It’s energizing, revitalizing and fulfilling.

This is probably a synergistic result of WB with KBBC.

9 Likes

Not at all. In my view, Black titles are the quintessence or the pinnacle. They’re a scalpel-like approach to the main goals whilst the main tiles those are based on tackle more areas that we need to develop in order to reach a high flow factor for the quintessence/pinnacle. That’s why I would still advise “underdeveloped” guys to run Wanted+DD (+DR:LD perhaps), or even Primal+DD+DR:LD, before running WB. Primal+DR:LD before running KBC. Ascension+DR:LD before running EB. For that reason they’re called artisanal titles whilst the main titles should be called labor titles. lol

3 Likes

Maybe this is the ideal world of subliminals.

In the real world you know what will happen.

1 Like

Meet women and let go (action).

Note what happens, then reflect on it (journal).

Yeah we aren’t going to be doing that. Artisanal titles are specifically for things that are a bit more out there, with features for advanced users. We don’t want to turn it into a “better” version of current titles - which they are not. They are very different, and for more advanced users.

23 Likes

@AnswerGroup I think the fact that you upgrade the old titles should be appreciated financially and customers should pay for them.
For example The Commander, DR:LD…
Just my two cents, since time is a very precious commodity for you guys

Stark Black i believe should retain the original Stark but max out the intelligence and masculinity. @Fire

Stark and Indexgate are so easy for me to assimilate why is that @AnswerGroup

5 Likes

Women fall under your spell RIGHT AWAY on this one
It’s not the aura since I am in a group chat

@Fire just so you dont miss my request. Please make stark black more masculine perhaps call it

Stark Black Extreme

Then enhance the aura but do keep the original stark settings.

6 Likes

Yes I agree, I have been through all SC titles but there is no title that makes me feel as intelligent and creative as Stark, but the lack of sufficient masculinity made me despise it. What @TheBoxingScientist proposes would be best of both the worlds.

4 Likes

I think SC should create a complaint box or a wailing wall. lol

6 Likes

@Sub.Zero i like Stark but it lacks masculinity and needs more sexiness.

2 Likes

I’ve got different experiences on it then.

Wouldn’t adding Wanted OG to Stark give it more of a masculine edge?

It seems @praisetheurdtree prefers that stack to Wanted+DD

@Sub.Zero has tried both, I believe, so which does he like better and reasons?

What about Stark + WB?

Test it out, man, since as you can see the experiences vary from case to case.

I’m second to this. Even after Stark was rewritten from scratch (Saint mentioned it) it still lacks masculinity power.

It feels that both Emperor and Stark can create an empire but only Emperor can defend it.

Unisex scripting made Stark obviously less powerful.

Interesting, Genesis feels a lot more powerful.

2 Likes

Godlike Masculinity: The Commander seems a lot like a masculine Stark without being named Stark. It mentions the fame and all that, being a mogul. @Tomcat

I desire more bros running it so we can bounce thoughts and ideas off each other. To each their own though.

3 Likes

GLM: TC and GLM OG are perfect subs!

Stark has an incredible fame scripting and etc.

Adding good masculinity script will make it shine.

1 Like

Halfway done with this cycle of Wanted Black, BDLM, and GLMTC.

I get invited to a lot of parties.

This will definitely land you a hottie.

If people talk about you a lot, you will get obsessions from others.

15 Likes