Main Disc. Thread - Wanted Black: Seduce Reality (Now Available!) (Custom Core Available)

Go out and find a women you can compliment on something she has control over.

Complimenting on their beautiful eyes doesn’t count because they were born with it.

But they have cool colors they did with their hair? They took time out to make that look good and work out. “I love you hair! So much detail with the colors” etc

That’ll help.

3 Likes

in nutshell, complement for what she put some effort to do, not for what she was born with, to show that you appreciate her personality?

Exactly, lol. The “LM” doesn’t have a definite meaning. You assign the meaning. Helps with the alchemical process. :wink:

2 Likes

Or compliment on the beautiful eye makeup or lashes, she was born with something she’s proud of so she consciously chooses to enhance its beauty even more. That hits two spots, the pride of being a certain way and the conscious decision making that usually ties to self esteem and ego. Two of the core pillars of one’s identity

2 Likes

Yes I do aggree

1 Like

Biggus Dickus Lollipop Measures

Lollipop-Single

5 Likes

Yep… That

Big Dick Legendary Man
Big Dick Large Monument

1 Like

It works better spoken aloud

“Big Dick. As in comma Lick My”

Trying to remain relatively vague in my journals/posts for personal reasons these days, but after a couple of sluggish/recon days I feel like I have finally broken through and seduced reality… :rofl:

8 Likes

You make me excited to get past recon. @niles what has been your listening pattern?

Okay I’m going to humble myself…

Would someone please post the links to the SC songs: WB, Genesis, etc. I can’t seem to find them.

1 Like
6 Likes

Thanks, man!

2 Likes

Recon is hard on this one right?

Stack this with Wanted Black. Enjoy the show:

9 Likes

@SaintSovereign oh I will eventually, thanks to WANTED Black freeing up one slot (which was being used by Khan) from my stack

I alternate 5 and 15 minute loops e.o.d.

Example 5 minute title 1, 15 minutes titles 2, 3-5 minutes booster title.

Next day I’d swap the 5 and 15 minute loops.

I had some on Wanted ZPv1. On WB I found my perfect hair style instructing my wife spontaneously on how to cut my hair.

1 Like