Main Disc. Thread - Ultima

Can you still get results with ultima if you have the volume so low to where you can’t even hear the masked part? I’m not sure how low I should have the volume. I usually try and have it to where I can slightly hear the masked part but I don’t know if that’s even necessary.

1 Like

You’ll need to hear the masked part at least somewhat…that part is MEANT to at a level where it can be heard consciously, as the subliminal bits (the sublimibits? lol) are set to a volume to where if you hear masked, the SubC mind can hear the sublimibits.

You CAN, however, set masked to where it’s audible, and then put music on at the same time so that’s the dominant thing you hear.

3 Likes

are you sure about this, I thought the masked has to be audible or predominantly audible?

One thing that many people have a difficulty in maintaining is that when they are at a low point in their lives, they don’t have much of a choice in choosing what they can commit to.

For example, when you have no money, you may have to take up a low-wage job which barely enables you to feed yourself and your family and psychologically it is hard to commit to it unless you have very strong willpower. You’ll most likely be looking out for a better opportunity instead of committing your heart and soul to the low-wage job which keeps you forever in a financial trap.

Or perhaps you’ll be trying out different things or taking up different low-wage gigs.

So perhaps as mentioned many times, Emperor is not suited for everybody.

3 Likes

Yes, I wouldn’t recommend committing to something that has no future. I also don’t know if Emperor could help find better works or job, I imagine AM would be better for that. I just noticed that the Emperor success stories seem to involve people able to, for whatever reason or choice in their life at the time, commit totally to one thing. Either their own business, or work they are in that has potential.

3 Likes

Sometimes when we read too much into success stories, we may often forget that behind the story of success, there are also the stories of incredibly hard work, unknown sacrifices, hidden privileges, and of course sheer luck.

While I do not deny the significance of a subliminal like Emperor in making the person a success, there have been many other factors in the person’s life such that the same success cannot be replicated by another person, nor in a laboratory.

1 Like

as far as I know, the SubC can still hear it if you were able to hear it prior to adding music. And Saint and others have posted elsewhere that music may actually make it easier for the SubC to pay attention to the scripting if the music “lights you up” in a good way.

2 Likes

We’re taking about Ultimas right? Or SC subs in general? I recall @SaintSovereign mentioning Ultimas having ultrasonics with a lower volume than masked. If you can barely hear masked, then the ultrasonic part wouldn’t be heard. Given that, wouldn’t this affect the results too?

3 Likes

great question, I think the ultrasonic is audible as long as the masked is but not sure

1 Like

I dont think the ultrasonic has to be audible to you, it’s very loudly heard by the parts that should hear it, I would imagine they have adjusted it so that if you hear the masked the ultrasonic works too.

1 Like

I use an app to lower the volume on my android phone on the new Ultimas, because the new ones are so loud I feel a slight discomfort.

1 Like

The way I understand how Ultima is done is something like a metered scale. Say you have your speaker’s volume level set anywhere between 0-10. Now the Ultima’s masked track was pre-set to 5 (I’m pulling numbers hypothetically here). Now, given that the ultrasonic track is supposedly lower than the masked track, let’s assume it to be 3. So I wonder what would happen if you set your speaker’s volume to say 5? Your masked track would then be reduced. Given this logic, your ultrasonic track should also be reduced right? So assuming that your masked is barely audible, how “audible” would the ultrasonic be?

1 Like

I expect this is precisely why you need high grade/studio quality listening devices so that a reduction in volume allows as much clarity as possible for the ultrasonic to still be heard

2 Likes

This, TBH.

5 Likes

@SaintSovereign

For experimental purpose, for some time, I wanna stop all three of my major programs and run 3 Ultimas as Major Programs, and one Ultima as a booster.

I.e. Major: Love Bomb, RICH, Paragon
Booster: BLU
@SaintSovereign Does this sound reasonable?

Sure. I’m running all Ultimas right now.

2 Likes

Can you please merge R.I.C.H and Executive Limitless like you merged Executive and Beyond Limitless?

:smile:

5 Likes

I’ll pass the request to @Fire, but I’m not sure if he’ll do it.

4 Likes

@hermit if Fire decides not too i guess you could merge them both yourself ?

4 Likes

I guess that would be a possibility and that entirely depends on my desire to combine both of them, but as that’ll be three different scripts the most optimal blend would be if it was actually constructed manually. I’m using R.I.C.H right now and while it does give me immense clarity, an obsession with money gets me to do the work and whatnot Executive Limitless was on another level in terms of productivity and it is especially the intelligence and memory part of Executive Limitless that I’m wanting in R.I.C.H, I study at least 3-hours a day so it’s really a waste not to use something for intelligence until I hit Khan Complete which has Limitless in it.

I suppose I could merge Beyond Limitless and R.I.C.H, although on Beyond Limitless I could barely ever sleep so I’m not so fond of that one. Executive Limitless on the other hand works phenomenally – you know, perhaps the new Ultima Core smoothens things out?

We’ll see, I’m just faithful in @Fire’s sincere decision to discern whether it is a priority or not, besides it’s not that my values here are outstretching those of others.

It might also takeaway from Ultima’s effect of being focused, you see? Executive Limitless certainly is not Beyond Limitless nor is it Executive and I don’t want to R.I.C.H to become less pronounced either.

1 Like