Main Disc. Thread - Ultima

@SaintSovereign

The ultima version of khan stage 4 has worked really really well for me. I recently put in a an order to upgrade my khan stage 4 with an additional 4 modules to be delivered as a q version.

I was tempted to make this upgrade an ultima however I was afraid that adding additional build modules might make it unstable. Do you think that having 9 modules added to your core will make the sub unstable ?.

Its interesting that I have NOT had any reconciliation using the ultima version where as the q version there were days where i felt agitated and uncomfortable.

4 Likes

So eventually is it possible you might allow us to make a custom ultima with more modules?

1 Like

So how many total modules in your Ultima version of Khan that works well?

Eventually. Most likely once Ultima Plus is finished.

1 Like

Most likely. Then again, people are getting results from StarkQ Ultima, which is massive…

Which is probably a good while away close to summer time right lol. Or does it depend how quick or slow you guys discover and learn about new technology?

Not sure. I’ve already created the theoretical framework, and by that I mean, I’ve written down how I SHOULD be able to accomplish it, but I haven’t tried building it yet, nor tried making a script that could utilize that much power. I’m probably going to make the “kitchensink” build next week, where I just take a bunch of existing scripts just to practice making the build.

1 Like

So once you have build Ultima Plus and Q Plus, the once who use Q Plus for any reason would sacrifice the results?

How massive cause i had a build with ql st4 and deus
I wanted to know if that was too muslch saint it in my old post to you?

Isn’t that more powerful or dense than T^2?

1 Like

Would you let someone test out that kitchen sink lol?

It’s hard to explain. It’s more information, but being delivered in a way that shouldn’t overwhelm the subconscious the way T2 does.

4 Likes

What about this @SaintSovereign

Community help with custom subs

If I bought Primal seduction, do I need to pay more if I want ULTIMA title of PS?

Yes, but currently discounted.

This would be AWESOME!

I’m not noticing a huge response in myself to Ultima. Fortunately, I did observe a response to my Custom Ultima track. But, so far, I haven’t had the kind of galvanized, focused response that some have reported to Executive or Limitless Executive.

I’m going to run LE again shortly.

I’m trying to get through some low motivation, high volume work and want an extra push.

Wondered if it’s because my ongoing stack is already pretty dense.

1 Like

I’m surprised, but maybe the custom ultima got you past the initial ultima high

2 Likes

I tried a bunch of them first. Beyond Limitless. Libertine. Dreams. Executive.

Didn’t feel a dramatic reaction or effect.

With Libertine, I played it and then found myself feeling more attracted to my wife as if she had played Libertine :joy:

DREAMS also had some effect. Enough that I thought I’d try a custom.

Played the custom for a week and then had one or two experiences of enhanced focus and flow of ideas that made me think it was working.

I don’t know. Maybe my mind just won’t react quickly to things. That would fit, I guess. Wish I knew what was going on.

1 Like