Main Disc. Thread - Ultima

Both of those will be interesting to see how exactly they work… Commander will be awesome too

Looking forward to lucid dreaming all the time with DREAMS Ultima.

2 Likes

Libertine made me horny af, it reconnected me to my sexual energy! And true social is the bomb! Those are the one I can’t wait to try

4 Likes

I second @GoldenTiger those are definitely the two I’m looking forward to the most. I suspect that Ultima test 3 is either Libertine or possibly a Libertine/True Social hybrid :eyes:

2 Likes

Indeed, it sounds like it’s a hybrid. I agree with ya two, True Social and Libertine, oh man!!!
I’m so looking forward to them.

2 Likes

I really like the idea of TS/L Ultima coming out during quarantine because it is a state shifter. This is actually underrated. A socially focused main sub might be wasteful with social distancing. But a state shifter for when you need it is PERFECT. These will definitely be in my arsenal as I run programs which are not socially oriented (including my custom (Let's Design A Q Sub! (ft. Physical Changes))).

Is libertine unisex? Like would it just increase libido / unblock sacral, or something?

The Supercharger version wasn’t. The Ultima version will be.

4 Likes

can we expect the the commander Ultima and True Social Ultima next? @SaintSovereign

Yes, eagerly waiting to experiment with Aura & True Social, I love those subliminal’s. With True Social Ultima you can literally make any title social, even Emperor.

1 Like

And maybe “The Executive” ? :sunglasses:

Sorry, I was out for a while.

Let’s put it like this, I have pretty much switched to the Sennheisers full time, even wore them 16 hours straight without zero discomfort. The ear pads are raised more than the Sennheiser ones, so no more pressure on the ears and I can’t stand that faux leather either, it makes me sweat.

Go on Ali and search for “misodiko replacement ear pads”, the ones from my photo should be the first result. You’ll find a list of supported headphones in the product description. I’m ordering a second set for my Clouds.

2 Likes

since ultima is supposed to have faster results… how about a dick grow sub on ultima?
im only half joking
sorry if it’s been asked before

That would be pretty cool!

Yeah, when you plan on going out and everything a certain week you start that hybrid. But how would they propose it? As a brand new product? What about someone who is in a relationship and only want to be social? Or only want to boost his/her libido?

When you need to grind you run something else haha!

Funny, the 650s I have from ages ago have cloth ear pads. Much more comfy than the Bose nc 700 :smile: plus they’ve been worn in from hours and hours of [most MMOs]

I’m going to run Rebirth Ultima here in a little while since today is a day off from Beyond Limitless Ultima. I will report back later

Ok, is there someone else experiencing heavy reconciliation?? I took a break from ultima this morning, but I dis one loop friday, one loop, yesterday and my mind is all over the place with bad emotions.

HI. what is the difference between Limit Destroyer Ultima and Rebirth Ultima?

@GoldenTiger I honestly thought I would instantly have major reconciliation running Rebirth Ultima but that has yet to happen. I have experienced more desire to be left alone and not be bothered but I don’t consider that reconciliation. More me establishing boundaries and not allowing people to waste my time

4 Likes

I just realized I have been incredibly impatient lately with anything or anyone getting in my space or being needy when its obvious I want to be left alone. I used to be that way . Incredibly needy . Almost if not to a very unhealthy degree. Now more than ever I understand how unattractive that is.

2 Likes