Main Disc. Thread - Ultima

Is libertine unisex? Like would it just increase libido / unblock sacral, or something?

The Supercharger version wasnā€™t. The Ultima version will be.

4 Likes

can we expect the the commander Ultima and True Social Ultima next? @SaintSovereign

Yes, eagerly waiting to experiment with Aura & True Social, I love those subliminalā€™s. With True Social Ultima you can literally make any title social, even Emperor.

1 Like

And maybe ā€œThe Executiveā€ ? :sunglasses:

Sorry, I was out for a while.

Letā€™s put it like this, I have pretty much switched to the Sennheisers full time, even wore them 16 hours straight without zero discomfort. The ear pads are raised more than the Sennheiser ones, so no more pressure on the ears and I canā€™t stand that faux leather either, it makes me sweat.

Go on Ali and search for ā€œmisodiko replacement ear padsā€, the ones from my photo should be the first result. Youā€™ll find a list of supported headphones in the product description. Iā€™m ordering a second set for my Clouds.

2 Likes

since ultima is supposed to have faster resultsā€¦ how about a dick grow sub on ultima?
im only half joking
sorry if itā€™s been asked before

That would be pretty cool!

Yeah, when you plan on going out and everything a certain week you start that hybrid. But how would they propose it? As a brand new product? What about someone who is in a relationship and only want to be social? Or only want to boost his/her libido?

When you need to grind you run something else haha!

Funny, the 650s I have from ages ago have cloth ear pads. Much more comfy than the Bose nc 700 :smile: plus theyā€™ve been worn in from hours and hours of [most MMOs]

Iā€™m going to run Rebirth Ultima here in a little while since today is a day off from Beyond Limitless Ultima. I will report back later

Ok, is there someone else experiencing heavy reconciliation?? I took a break from ultima this morning, but I dis one loop friday, one loop, yesterday and my mind is all over the place with bad emotions.

HI. what is the difference between Limit Destroyer Ultima and Rebirth Ultima?

@GoldenTiger I honestly thought I would instantly have major reconciliation running Rebirth Ultima but that has yet to happen. I have experienced more desire to be left alone and not be bothered but I donā€™t consider that reconciliation. More me establishing boundaries and not allowing people to waste my time

4 Likes

I just realized I have been incredibly impatient lately with anything or anyone getting in my space or being needy when its obvious I want to be left alone. I used to be that way . Incredibly needy . Almost if not to a very unhealthy degree. Now more than ever I understand how unattractive that is.

2 Likes

Virus scan vs Reformatting the computer, based on my limited understanding of how things work around hereā€¦

While Limit Destroyer will make you feel invincible and without limits to hold you back, Rebirth will re-frame your whole reality whereby you feel completely anew and ready to tackle life.

Rebirth also shows you what needs done or what was holding you back a you now feel a new sense of faith and trust in the future. A loop of Rebirth followed by a loop of Limit Destroyer would pave a path of light in front of you, one of accomplishment and positivism.

6 Likes

True social and Aura i think will be out this week probably wednesday :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Honestly, canā€™t wait to try both of them, especially True Social as Aura was working phenomenally for me already.

1 Like

Iā€™m on limit destroyer RN, I have so much reconciliation itā€™s crazyā€¦ I am comparing myself to other people, no patienceā€¦ Should be better tomorrow!

My custom subliminal is still working strong tho, I went to the grocery and the cashier talked to me! ā€œboomā€ instant positive emotion and feeling social hahahaha

@TheBoxingScientist Iā€™m with you on this one prediction :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Never really tryed aura, people were saying it was making your results stronger?