Main Disc. Thread - Ultima

I, for one, am very happy to see you say this. I’ve seen you struggle for quite awhile now to find your path and now it seems like you’re taking action toward discovering who you really are and what you want.

4 Likes

When I was on Aura, people where feeling my presence even before I entered a room or when I was walking down a street or entered a store eyes where immediately on me. I guess it still depends on which program you run alongside it as it blends the Aura to that scripting but in general it should give yourself an expanded more noticeable energy field.

In combustion with my Aura enhancing, balancing and strengthening practice it is amazingly effective and potent.

By the way you can see how expanded or contracted your Aura is by your conscious awareness, is it inside or outside, how far does it reach etc. You can literally make yourself invisible by putting all of your awareness within, none will even notice you. Do that the other way around by expanding and consciously being aware of your surroundings and everyone will feel your presence and look at you, it’s really that simple.

4 Likes

@SaintSovereign Thank you. Yeah I have struggled with that. More out of what I thought was some weird obviously unhealthy obligation to make other people happy. I had a weird moment the other day after running Beyond Limitless Ultima where it hit me how I could care less about confrontation and that the only reason I avoided it for so long is because I wanted to avoid any potential headaches. Not fully understanding that by given in I was actually creating far more stress and headaches than I was trying to avoid. If that makes sense? Obviously at this point saying no or fuck off would be far easier

3 Likes

To be honest, I’m not sure about Aura. It seems like a double-edged sword whose effects really depend on what else was done in the day. I like the other things which have defined their own auras (e.g. True Social)

2 Likes

Yea an aura with limiting effects might only work if you run certain other subs, especially if those effects only last a certain amount of hours and take a few hours to show.

Now if you had Aura mixed with GLM or Financial success reality shifter or something along those lines it might work a lot better and make more sense. Just my opinion

I think if they remade the workout track with ultima effects, that would be pretty awesome.

I don’t get major reconciliation with these. I think it’s more nuanced. Did I get everything done that I wanted to? Did a slack message set me off or not?

If I alredy have Quantum limiteless, Would I get the Ultima version free?

If they make an ultima version ofcourse

can you listen to Ultima while sleeping? just curious since it’s a booster

Maybe if there is a sleep ultima, but I wouldn’t do it since it’s probably really heavy on your subQ it will surely disturb your sleep!

But you can right? Im planning to do it with rebirth ultima and limit destroyer ultima

I did it but I could not sleep, complete insomnia

I do. Depends on the sub. Ultima Stage 3 test, nah. It keeps me awake. BLU, I can listen while sleeping.

1 Like

@SaintSovereign will BLU help defeating procrastination?

1 Like

Lol i hope so because i am having a problem just goin g to my gmail every 20 mins hoping my custom is in there

oh yes - very much so

BUT you still need to take action

For those who’re using Subliminal’s while asleep are you listening with masked or ultrasonic for Q titles? As for Ultima I’m assuming, you’d probably need a high-end speaker to be able to listen at night?

I don’t really ever use subliminal’s at night, but I might give a try every now and then to have the subliminal hit on even deeper levels.

1 Like

Well for ultima you’d still want it to run close to when you need to do the thing it’s programmed for as well right? Or, does it just sort of seep into your marrow after a while and you can do whenever?

I was thinking the exact same. I wanted to run BLU at night last night but then I thought it’d be of no use since I won’t engage in any intellectual effort until morning. I wish Ultima had some sort of permanent aspect to them

We never said there wasn’t any permanency, just that they’re best used as a booster because the script isn’t built for deep growth. Use Limitless or Quantum Limitless for that and boost with BLU.

3 Likes