Main Disc. Thread - Ultima

I was thinking a bit more about how ultima could be used to bring about the advantages of certain mindsets whilst also allaying any drawbacks that might happen.

I have been struggling to justify including any “Outer Game” subs like stark, and the anything else that includes SS etc. My main reasoning is I want certain women to auto-reject me based on some abstraction of my low value facade. Filtering out ugly (Not-Physical) and stupid/weak women (Over reliance of sociality-physicality).

I suspect since Ultima focuses more on result/action modules + simple/focused script, you would get the benefit of outer game, without integrating that mode into the psyche. This dynamic retains the mindset independent of outcome and extrinsic, and I imagine would manifest people with the same worldview.

I can’t wait for Commander Ultima

2 Likes

Oh and alos True Social Ultima!

1 Like

There is a way to make those Sennheisers even better. Bigger ear support!

Thank you, AliExpress!

Been wearing them for hours. Even already listened to REDACTED Ultima with them!

3 Likes

Quick report:

AirPods 2
AirPods Pro
JBL Live 500BT

work perfectly with Ultima.

1 Like

So you are using earbuds?

1 Like

99% of time, yes.

Noise cancelling in Pro doesn’t affect the experience.

JBL Live 500 are big one (covering whole ear)…hmmm, noticed no difference.

Volume is affecting experience a lot. Higher - more pronounced effect.

Haven’t tried speakers yet.

With Ultima it is VERY easy to overload. 1-2 loops and 2-3 days of rest initially to start to understand what is Ultima is capable of. After some adaptation I feel that one can run 2-3 loops a day without exhaustion, but not from the first time. @SaintSovereign and @Fire are our mental gym trainers, eh? :wink:

Have a gut feeling that major titles built with Ultima are possible.

1 Like

Has anybody experienced running ultima at night vs in the morning?

1 Like

I have! All but one have been in the morning, the one I did at night got me so energized I couldnt fall asleep for quite some time.
Mornings works better for me cause Im energized by it and can put that to good use

The Executive Ultima … Yessss !

Looking foreward to Libertine Rebirth seems to be working well for me.

@SaintSovereign Is God Like Masculinity the next stack module to get a ultima title?

1 Like

True Social Ultima, now that’s way awesome.

That was the first ever product I bought almost a year ago, when I didn’t realize it was a supercharger, even so, I used it for a few weeks.

It was amazing, first time ever in my life I didn’t feel nervous, and pretty much relaxed when classes began. That was the moment when I thought, I need to try the major programs.
It’s awesome, to see the first product that lead me here, soon to be upgraded almost a year after, now with much more power.

2 Likes

Same here, I remember when I stacked libertine and true social. Men, I was so horny and got laid like with three different girls during my off week :joy::joy:

3 Likes

If your interested in the topic of which Archtypes you have -Check out the book Sacred Contracts- by Caroline Myss. You’ll find your primary 12 Archtypes and how they play out in your life/self/relationships etc…

3 Likes

were you running anything else at the time?

1 Like

COMFY looking !!

What are those?

apologies if this has been stated before, I attempt to read everything
as much as possible here to comprehensively address individuals, discussions, and topics here but don’t always get to that.

Khan St4 :wink:

1 Like

Khan :wink:
hardest thing in my life right now…
designing and sticking to a sub game plan
wonder if this is Emperor challenge

1 Like

Well, yeah, I did run all 4 stages of Khan last summer… I couldn’t wait to go to stage 4!