Main Disc. Thread - Ultima

Yes. Ultima 5.1 and 7.1, and Ultima for Major Subliminals early next year. We have a potential prototype, but that thing takes so long to build and requires an incredible amount of mental focus to keep everything on track. There’s no way it’s feasible until we can get Q-Programmer to automate it. That won’t be until much, much later, as he is still upgrading the Q system itself to perform faster.

4 Likes

Will 5.1/7.1 headphones work with those Ultima versions? If yes, do you have any headphone recommendation

And if you read this, and have time, I am still waiting for my elites coupon. Don’t put me longer in such suspense :wink:

Probably not. Most of the 7.1 headphones use a USB sound card to emulate surround sound. Doesn’t actually have the extra drivers to create true surround. Ultima 5.1 and 7.1 are definitely premium, niche products and only for the most dedicated.

1 Like

LOL, PM me again. I’ll get to it today. I’ve had about 30-40 PMs a day, probably missed it.

1 Like

Will Ultima 5.1/7.1 come with a higher price?

Done

From the Sanguine Ultima original post:

2 Likes

Ah that are fantastic news!

Thank you

Just you wait for… Ultima²

Jumanji drumming in the background

Actually surprised nobody made that joke yet.

The “true” surround headphones never caught on. Apart from the price, it was determined that the drivers were too close together to have any use anyway. I suppose a really good sound processor could merge the tracks in either stereo or virtual surround without causing any damage to the subliminal, and you would have a similar effect of 7 voices coming at you at the same time. Or it might give you multiple personality disorder. :slight_smile:

Can you imagine creating a subliminal for movie theaters? 22 speaker surround sound. Listen to it for one hour, you’ll pass out and wake up a new person.

Just make sure it’s not on Repeat All.

6 Likes

I am actually contemplating on selling my whole furniture to afford superb 7.1 surround speakers… :smiley:

Well, you’d have good acoustics. :wink:

Sells all furniture to buy 7.1 Surround Set, forgets to reserve money to buy an Ultima 7.1 track.

3 Likes

@DarkPhilosopher I have chosen to keep my sarcasm to an extreme minimum as to be polite and respectful

1 Like

You just gave Subclub idea for the world’s 1st 5d cinema…

How are these design to work, considering that the Ultima line is for a quick boost? Why would Primal Seduction Ultima be a better option compared to Libertine Ultima since they are both seduction/romance titles? Ditto for Regeneration Ultima and Rebirth/The Elixir Ultima?

PS: Is Iron Throne ever going to be available in the Q store?

Your Italic Texts always crack me up!

Customs in Ultima - Damn, I am either going to become president or end up in jail

1 Like

@James
Sometimes I find that it’s hard to find the line between funny, ironic and sarcasm. Being a trickster archetype I often point out people’s flaws in a teasing way to make them aware of those flaws. I thought you mellowed out a bit today. :slight_smile:

I was actually going to suggest we create a JCast Comic Insult Challenge Sparring Thread for anybody that thinks they can take the blows as well as deal them. That’s one of the reasons I only intervene in people’s journals when things get flagged or people take them completely off topic. If people don’t like the tone of a journal, nobody is forcing them to be there.

As you’ve noticed, I myself don’t have a problem with it, I’ll throw it right back at ya if I can or ignore it altogether otherwise. But I have to consider not everybody gets the nuance, especially those whose first language is not English.

Well, thank you for moderating yourself, I know it’s not easy and it doesn’t always feel comfortable. Just remember that even though you choose to do so, it in no way means you’re giving up your power. Quite the opposite in fact. You’re expressing a rare control over it.

Well, Saint did say he got that huge sound studio. Maybe he’s planning on building a private invite-only subliminal theater.

I know, you don’t like it when I respond instead. But since it’s a prototype while the Ultima Boosters are already a finished product, my best guess it it takes lessons learned from the current Ultima to create a different kind of Ultima that IS suited for major programs.

Why thank you, I try. After I had posted that one, I figured it would be great as a meme.

You should run some Limit Destroyer. Presidents nowadays can easily do both.

1 Like

:raised_hand::raised_hand::raised_hand::raised_hand::raised_hand::raised_hand::raised_hand::raised_hand::raised_hand::raised_hand::raised_hand::raised_hand::raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed::raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed::raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed::raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed::raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed::raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed::raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed::raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed::raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed::raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed::raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed::raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed::raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed::raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed::raised_back_of_hand::raised_back_of_hand::raised_back_of_hand::raised_back_of_hand::raised_back_of_hand::raised_back_of_hand::raised_back_of_hand:

1 Like

Not at all, as long as my questions are answered. It could be you, Saint, Fire or Water.

I used to have the similar tendency…but later I realized in China…people dont appreciate this type of personality…it polarizes me…and people ‘s reaction to me…out of curiosity…how did you find out you“trickster archetype”side…did you do any test?or book.?…if I remember correctly…it comes from the jungian archetype theory?

@DarkPhilosopher I feel honored. Part of the beauty of running Beyond Limitless Ultima is the quips come way faster. The downside to that is what you stated about moderating myself and deciding if it’s really worth it or better left unsaid. Or posted in this case.
I am going to make myself a bit vulnerable here. Right now I am experiencing heavy reconciliation in the form of extreme agitation and boredom. That’s why I am taking the advice of @SaintSovereign and taking every other day off from Beyond Limitless Ultima.