Wow I inspired the legendary RVConsultant :slight_smile:

What about

DIamond Ultima Core
Sex Mastery Ultima Core
PSITU Ultima Core
Libertine Ultima Core

and maybe two other modules-- all in 1 ultima custom

@RVconsultant - would that be too much?

I actually have considered that exact same one.

Since PSITU is in there, I’ve also considered adding Instant Seducing Tactician, and Charisma & Flirting Automatic Mentor/Improver.

It does go beyond the 3 core recommendation though.

I’ve also wondered if SM is overkill considering Diamond is in there.

@Fire and @SaintSovereign is SM combined with Diamond overkill or redundant?

2 Likes

When is the Ultima core B coming to the Q store and how much will be the discount to rebuild a previously ordered custom? (Will it be applicable on top of Elites?)

:pray:

I am hoping the B variants will arrive this week…fingers crossed :slight_smile: . After all if you are going to build a stack why not use the latest and greatest.

4 Likes

Let me find what Saint wrote, but basically it goes something like this…

SM = Technique
Diamond = Pleassure, Sensitivity, Hightened sensations
PSIT = Seduction

Having Diamond and SM is not overkill, they compliment eachother very well (That has been properly tested). What might be considered overkill is PSIT and Libertine, since they added Libertines Aura to Iron Throne.

About Diamond and Sex Mastery:

Libertine vs PSITU:

@RVconsultant Im freeing up a space by removing Libertine…

2 Likes

Thank you for this, as well as being scholarly by citing the expert’s posts!

1 Like

Perhaps I am being pedantic is there any reason why we cannot have Instant Spark
Seducer’s Gaze with libertine ?

I think having a custom Ultima with Libertine, Instant Spark, and Seducer’s Gaze would work well. Is that what you are asking?

1 Like

@RVconsultant yes mate

@SaintSovereign How about these for the Ultimas?

2 Likes

Consider BeyerDynamic 770 Pro too .
Super comfy and they did make difference to my ultima results .

3 Likes

I am not hear to preach how much money people should spend on head phones. However I am using head phones that cost 30 euros and they work perfectly. I dont want people to be misguided that they need the latest and greatest to have the ultimas work for them.

7 Likes

This is a good point. I got mine for about $50.

Remember everybody, the idea is flat response headphones as a primary option.

3 Likes

Yeah, those will work great.

4 Likes

I’m actually using these myself. Only thing I’d warn is they can be uncomfortable for long term use. On the plus side, I rarely need to bump the volume above the 30 some percent to feel like its being effective.

2 Likes

@SaintSovereign Now that I have those headphones would it be worth going back and running The Elixir?

there are so many ultimas I want to listen to but apparently we gotta stick with one…

I asked saint about my stack he said it’s way too much (I had 4-5 ultimas there)

So I’ve got to stop RICH and Paragon probably and stick to one something to run as a booster, or maybe I run RICH as a booster… since luckily I’ve got almost everything else in the stack, also got money but that is something I would love to focus on more right now

wishing it was possible to run more though

tbh, today is my rest day, I feel the heavy load; not sure how it is for others who stack a few ultimas together

maybe I will have much better results this way and much less stress
every time I run a few ultimas after the 2nd one when the 3rd is starting I feel like my brain is being confused :slight_smile:

let’s try this…

but I’d love to listen to all the titles… maybe give each one a month is a good idea, based on the needs that arise

1 Like

What was your whole playlist, everything included? (If you don’t feel like sharing, no worries).

I’ve basically been running two Ultimas (RICH and Paragon). I run light reps of a third custom Ultima that I created months ago - but it’s highly complementary with RICH, so I think of them together as 1.5 Ultimas. So, I’ll say I’m running 2.5.

I’m using a somewhat unorthodox approach:

Day A - M, W, F focuses on one set of titles
Day B - T, Th, Sat focuses on another set.
Sundays - complete rest

1 Like

Thank you Malkuth

RN it’s this

but it was a lot more in there yesterday
RICHx2, Paragonx2, GLM, Lovebomb, Sanguine, Executive

I would kinda like to add more

but e.g. even here I wonder if adding paragon (which I’d love to run) as just a booster at 1 loop would be effective (instead of elixir) or if it has to be ran as a major title

what are your thoughts? xD
(and in those customs are 9 cores, all the multistage titles, emperor stark pcc, etc) :smiley:

maybe no need for love bomb cuz got chosen of venus

maybe no need for rich cuz got EOG emperor etc

maybe no need for GLM cz got emperor and khan

maybe no need for libertine cuz got khan

etc

I have a lot of titles I won’t be using I think for now

but there are some I’d love to include, like paragon, not sure if it’d work
wondering what to stick with
I guess I have t just run 1 Ultima…

maybe no need for paragon either since I’ve got EF and DR

(of course adding more can help but I’m trying to add something that is best for my current situation, as I guess is the point - I wasnt able to do this before but with so many titles I’ve listened to now I can say I’ve got everything I want in my life covered :smiley: so I guess the Ultima I gotta focus on something , just one, and dont worry about the sunk cost of having so many titles I won’t be listening to - it’s actually a good problem to have)

maybe I just look at what I need most and add that, so e.g. elixir for healing for awhile (DR always digs deeper :smiley: + blue skies and so on in the stack), then maybe I add RICH, etc

1 Like