Main Disc. Thread - Ultima

I hit reconciliation after 3 loops feeling very unproductive today. Will take a day off and go back to 2 loops later on this week.

2 Likes

Strange the Reconciliation vanished after 5 hours, the cogs and wheels started turning in my head. My ability to focus, memorize and break things down into pictures came back to me. Enhanced problem solving returned.

Why did the Reconciliation suddenly vanish ??

1 Like

We call these “breakthroughs.” They occur when the conflict between old beliefs and new beliefs are reconciled.

8 Likes

What do all you think of S&S as an ultima ? i think its very light weight and is a good contender

@RVconsultant @SaintSovereign Is there a plan in the pipeline to build an S&S in ultima format if so will hold fire till its released.

I am thinking ahead once the lock down is over in a month I am going to take a full swing into dating again. S&S has always been one of my favourite products after emperor.

Have you tried PTISU ? I know it’s distinct than SS but may be similar to what your looking for.

2 Likes

Please enlighten me my dear friend what is PTISU ?

Change a few letters around and you got this baby :wink:.

Not currently, but we’ll consider it.

2 Likes

Please do matey bless you :slight_smile:

I meant PSITU

3 Likes

Got this alteady mate thanks might give it a run next month.

2 Likes

@RVconsultant could you please review the following. Will these modules work well together ?

Diamond Ultima Core
Focused Arousal
Instant Spark
Seducer’s Gaze
Temptation
Sexiness Unbound

Possibly swap out sexiness unbound for libertine core.

The goal is to have a dating ultima stack to make me more sexually attractive for when the lock down is over. I already have a custom emperor which I believe has sex mastery so the above should be sufficient.

1 Like

I would for the reason that the other 5 are focused on “now”. As in the moment you are with someone you are interested in. Sexiness Unbound I think is more about overall development of sexiness. These other 5 above are for arousal of the person you are with in that here and now moment.

Also perhaps these 4?
Earthshaker – Sexuality
Emperor’s Voice
Instant Seducing Tactician
Invincible Presence

1 Like

Splendid RVconsultant absolutey splendid :slight_smile: so will go with

Libertine core
Earthshaker – Sexuality
Emperor’s Voice
Invincible Presence

Will give it a week or so as Saint mentioned the release of the b plus variant which I reckon should be out anytime soon.

1 Like

This

Libertine core
Earthshaker – Sexuality
Emperor’s Voice
Invincible Presence

And this

Diamond Ultima Core
Focused Arousal
Instant Spark
Seducer’s Gaze
Temptation
Sexiness Unbound

are 2 different ones. I hope I’m influencing you in a way that is aligned with what you want. And yes, give it some time so you can have a think about it, and I too am wanting that B variant. Who knows what you might want in a week?:grin:

2 Likes

You and @anon2351792 have inspired me to make some lists of Libertine based Ultimas to create. Thank you for the ideas!

3 Likes

Wow I inspired the legendary RVConsultant :slight_smile:

What about

DIamond Ultima Core
Sex Mastery Ultima Core
PSITU Ultima Core
Libertine Ultima Core

and maybe two other modules-- all in 1 ultima custom

@RVconsultant - would that be too much?

I actually have considered that exact same one.

Since PSITU is in there, I’ve also considered adding Instant Seducing Tactician, and Charisma & Flirting Automatic Mentor/Improver.

It does go beyond the 3 core recommendation though.

I’ve also wondered if SM is overkill considering Diamond is in there.

@Fire and @SaintSovereign is SM combined with Diamond overkill or redundant?

2 Likes

When is the Ultima core B coming to the Q store and how much will be the discount to rebuild a previously ordered custom? (Will it be applicable on top of Elites?)

:pray: