Main Disc. Thread - Ultima

I use an app to lower the volume on my android phone on the new Ultimas, because the new ones are so loud I feel a slight discomfort.

1 Like

The way I understand how Ultima is done is something like a metered scale. Say you have your speaker’s volume level set anywhere between 0-10. Now the Ultima’s masked track was pre-set to 5 (I’m pulling numbers hypothetically here). Now, given that the ultrasonic track is supposedly lower than the masked track, let’s assume it to be 3. So I wonder what would happen if you set your speaker’s volume to say 5? Your masked track would then be reduced. Given this logic, your ultrasonic track should also be reduced right? So assuming that your masked is barely audible, how “audible” would the ultrasonic be?

1 Like

I expect this is precisely why you need high grade/studio quality listening devices so that a reduction in volume allows as much clarity as possible for the ultrasonic to still be heard

2 Likes

This, TBH.

5 Likes

@SaintSovereign

For experimental purpose, for some time, I wanna stop all three of my major programs and run 3 Ultimas as Major Programs, and one Ultima as a booster.

I.e. Major: Love Bomb, RICH, Paragon
Booster: BLU
@SaintSovereign Does this sound reasonable?

Sure. I’m running all Ultimas right now.

2 Likes

Can you please merge R.I.C.H and Executive Limitless like you merged Executive and Beyond Limitless?

:smile:

5 Likes

I’ll pass the request to @Fire, but I’m not sure if he’ll do it.

4 Likes

@hermit if Fire decides not too i guess you could merge them both yourself ?

4 Likes

I guess that would be a possibility and that entirely depends on my desire to combine both of them, but as that’ll be three different scripts the most optimal blend would be if it was actually constructed manually. I’m using R.I.C.H right now and while it does give me immense clarity, an obsession with money gets me to do the work and whatnot Executive Limitless was on another level in terms of productivity and it is especially the intelligence and memory part of Executive Limitless that I’m wanting in R.I.C.H, I study at least 3-hours a day so it’s really a waste not to use something for intelligence until I hit Khan Complete which has Limitless in it.

I suppose I could merge Beyond Limitless and R.I.C.H, although on Beyond Limitless I could barely ever sleep so I’m not so fond of that one. Executive Limitless on the other hand works phenomenally – you know, perhaps the new Ultima Core smoothens things out?

We’ll see, I’m just faithful in @Fire’s sincere decision to discern whether it is a priority or not, besides it’s not that my values here are outstretching those of others.

It might also takeaway from Ultima’s effect of being focused, you see? Executive Limitless certainly is not Beyond Limitless nor is it Executive and I don’t want to R.I.C.H to become less pronounced either.

1 Like

Does anyone know if the senheiser MX 365 would be suitable for Ultima

1 Like

@Fire and @SaintSovereign would you please comment on the Senheiser MX 365 for Ultima? (See above)

2 Likes

They aren’t the best, but it’ll work.

1 Like

I’m generally using Apple wired earpods. When I’m walking about.

When I’m at home I’m either using those or if I’m at the desktop computer Sony MDRXB50AP Extra Bass Earbuds. uggh. Do I need to get new headphones?

Thanks for commenting!

When you say ultima will not work with low spec headphones, does it mean if I use a low spec headphone I will not have any result, or result up to per with Q/lower than Q?
I sometimes listen to Stark Ultima or Stark Terminus Masked with headphones. If Ultima is not sure to give me full benefits/best result with my headphone, would it be better to just go with Q/Terminus?

1 Like

@SaintSovereign a more detail oriented question above about headphones.

1 Like

It’ll work, but it may not work the best. You’ll still get results.

Possibly. You can still use the Ultimas as a booster.

1 Like

@SaintSovereign What about these for Ultima?

They should be alright. There’s bass boost, so I’m not sure how that will affect the Ultima.

1 Like