Main Disc. Thread - True Sell ZP (Now Available!)

Lol some great story. Sounds like the kind of stories I hear at the church when people say they’ve met an angel.

:+1:

4 Likes

Prooobably not related but… I found the timing to be both hilarious and uncanny so I just wanted to share. This happened yesterday :

Be me
Back at work after vacation
Gets the new True Sell shiney from Subclub
Runs the new shiney for 3 minutes in the morning at work
Gets called into meeting with boss in the afternoon
Wonders if I had messed up or smth
Gets offered more responsibility and upcoming salary negotiations were mentioned.
Me - wondering what the hell just happened?!

Is it okay to start freaking out yet?
:sweat:

6 Likes

Witchcraft I say.

WITCHCRAFT!!!

:rofl: :joy: :rofl:

1 Like

It sounds like that opportunity was just a small shift away!

Freaking out is a fun response.

200 (3)

4 Likes

Haha yeah probably.

Will freak out properly when I get back home lmao :joy:

1 Like

It’s been hard to pinpoint how this sub has expressed over the past three weeks. Probably has something to do with running it alongside HOM, and the fact that a deal that was already in motion stalled out, and looked like it was taking a nose dive, so it was hard to consider that the sub was helping me become a charismatic master of persuasion…except that I’ve kept the deal from crashing and exploding so far with the way I’ve handled it.

And today, after listening to my last loop of this cycle, I had an impulse to reach out to test the waters. We had a meeting – basically the final meeting to determine where this deal goes – scheduled for this afternoon.

Had. Because the way that I reached out elicited a response that let me know today was NOT the day I wanted to have this conversation…mother going into surgery today and other family stuff. So now, we’re on for tomorrow instead, and at a better time of the day – before decision fatigue can set in.

After that happened, it dawned on me that this must be the understanding scripting in True Sell because last night I was telling a friend that today was the day… and they’re either gonna shit or get off the pot. I was fed up with the delays and more than a little pissed that they were trying to go back on the agreement after all the work that went into this so far.

(Reflecting back, I realize how I did this to myself and I should’ve never been in this position in the first place. Live and learn.)

Anyway, I was considering dropping True Sell, but after today’s realization it’s sticking around for at least one more cycle. I started studying negotiation strategy too so this sub can only supercharge that skill set.

Worked well in a stack with HOM + LBFH…when I wasn’t in recon.

6 Likes

Wondering why nobody reported it yet

but TRUE SELL is the best subliminal for photographers!

The pictures I have been taking since my last loop are incredible! It’s like they are telling a story. People who have the same camera as me are wondering how I am able to get such wonderful pictures of it, commenting that their camera must be broken… :joy:
I am also noticing an increased interest to take pictures in general.

Further, I reworked my instagram profile and developed a good understanding what made some of my posts engaging or not so.

12 Likes

Anything more report on how it goes with your WANTED KHAN?
Azriel said it lowers that alpha vibe, how is that with you?
As I remember WANTED+khan made me very much cocky, so does True sell mediates it? Sth like diplomacy.

1 Like

I only took pictures of myself, now since I am gorgeous :smiley:
I dont know what they put in it. Is it legal? :rofl: :rofl:

Really now, I used to hate taking selfies, I always considered not being photogenic at all.

4 Likes

I’ll be able to prove this effect as well! I don’t use my actual selfies for my avatars maybe I can change that with True Sell ZP!

3 Likes

Same.

I wasn’t expecting to hear this. I love taking nature photos myself. I would be happy if I could monetize that in some way. Side gig maybe?

I’m really impressed that this result is being reported because even though I’d like to think the only thing that should matter is substance, appearance definitely influences us on those unconscious levels.

I would have probably overlooked appearance myself and would’ve assumed it was all aura.

Also I know in many industries the sales people oftentimes will have their faces in the ads and billboards, or even benches etc. So appearance is something we really do want to have on point. I’m super impressed that this title appears to be helping in that regard.

3 Likes

Issa sales title.

The number one rule I learned in sales is “sell yourself before the product. If you can sell you, you can sell anything.”

Not much else to add there.

7 Likes

Yea, I’m so pumped about this but I chose Sanguine while I finish up my last two cycles with Dragon Reborn.

True Sell will have to wait. I think that was the “wise” plan on my personal journey.

I love hearing about all the great things with True Sell though, in the meantime.

2 Likes

Woo boy, you’re running the Dragon and then True Sell?

I’m hella looking forward to what you report from that!

2 Likes

Can confirm it also works wonders on social media accounts.

My growth is accelerating fast.

3 Likes

Is it regardless of having or not posted photos with yourself?
Next month I am going to do some google advertising. I am very curious for the results.

1 Like

I have a somewhat personal brand with my face on it so can only talk for that.

3 Likes

Contrary to my better judgment to not post anything private on an online forum, I had to share these images with you which I took today. This is from one loop of True Sell :fire:

#shotoniphoneX #notedited

26 Likes

Photos are superb! Well done, mate :smiley: