Main Disc. Thread - True Sell ZP (Now Available!)

I tend to agree, I saw no effects whatsoever. Switching to mp3 for a few loops to see if there is any difference.

2 Likes

There is exactly one time I have considered running True Sell for a situation and that is right now. Unfortunately i’m in the middle of a healing stack, so I can’t run it without risk of the strategy backfiring :-\

2 Likes

This thread is suspiciously quiet.

How is it going?

3 Likes

Your thread is also quiet, what up?
FYI, today I ran WANTED, 3min, at 13th rest day.

IMO there’s some quite good anti-procrastination scripting in True Sell.

Way less surfing, less forum browsing, just working away.

(Using the Flac version btw, working like a charm for me.)

8 Likes

I can’t help myself anymore and will be diving into True Sell on my next cycle which includes Dragon Reborn Stage 4. I think it’s going to help me. The humor of LBFH and True Sell will definitely smooth out Stage 4 DR, that’s my plan anyway. lol.

3 Likes

Explains the drop in reports coming out.

I take it as a good sign that this is a great title! I could certainly use some getting into action instead of procrastinating myself.

1 Like

I had the feeling of overwhelming confidence in my expression so much this morning, I felt like I could sell ice to a polar bear without much effort.

8 Likes

Me too, I guess

1 Like

So does it mean sometimes I will act dominant according to the person I am interacting with?
Something like social calibration.
Like women for instance, to create sexual tension, even some men need that kind of behavior, and they won’t jump and fight, they will submit and HAPPILY do what you think is fair and right.
Note: with true sell, people respect me much more.

1 Like

My first loop of True Sell ZP.
I think it has something from Libertine Aura, but without being sexual.
The first obvious change is my face/head/hair. I look much more beautiful both in the mirror and in camera (selfie without mirror)
People keep staring at me in public places.
That’s insane, only one loop.

7 Likes

Can we confirm if this has any physical changes in the sub?
@RVconsultant

People respect me very much and also I’ve seen distinct physical changes in my eyes, kinda expression of confidence. I think aura is a combination of your inner feelings and thoughts.
@SaintSovereign what is it’s DISTINCT difference(s) with PCC in terms of social power, influence and dominance. How is the seduction approach of True sell? More Stark type, PS type or WANTED?, or a combination of all regarding the woman in the interaction?

2 Likes

how do you differ seduction between Stark, PS and Wanted?

The only way to truly confirm is with an answer from Saint or Fire, and entering a support ticket will get the question to someone who knows.

2 Likes

Funny and true
@Billions also got quiet. I think he is running True Sell.

I don’t have a complete idea about each one of them.
Stark: charismatic seducer, charm, more smiling and everything.
Primal seduction: primal:flow and being sexual, shameless which naturally creates dominance (since there is a lot of insecure people out there. S and S: In Robert Greene’s book I read about archetypes, but your subconscious does not care and do ALL (I need @SaintSovereign ’s view so badly on this)it can use to seduce eg. Social calibration, changing victim’s state to different emotion and…(maybe it uses different archetypes, maybe)
WANTED: it makes you energetically, mentally, physically and aurically attractive and/or mysterious which results in attraction, after the attraction, is the hot and cold game.

4 Likes

What the hell is in this sub​:neutral_face::neutral_face:
Some stranger gave me money with force😐
5 min of it yesterday, with 3min of WANTED

5 Likes

Lol what do you mean? A complete stranger? Can you develop?
Do you mean money manifestation?

2 Likes

everyone respects you crazy
We were in a car together for a ride and did not even looked at him
We got out of the car and I asked if he lives in the area I am intending to go, turns out he is not, but the taxi station which was supposed to get me there was there. He said there are cars who get you there exclusively(not with others) there and they take 7-8 of the currency. I told him no they take more since they are exclusive and stuff, I was acting normal, no flattering, and no intention of getting money from him, he asked me if I had enough money(before that he asked me personal questions and I did not give straight answers) and I said yeah I got a lot and after a lot of things pressure I showed him that look I got 35 of the currency, twice as needed. My clothes were also VERY luxury. He created excuses to not hurt my ego and forcefully but in a nice manner gave me the money.
And he told me a story about someone did the same to him(he wouldn’t give me if He did not like me😂)
The people in this country are crazy misers and everything.
The whole conversation lasted 4-5 minutes

6 Likes