Main Disc. Thread - True Sell ZP (Now Available!)

Please take the full 5 days.

1 Like

Thanks for the input brother. Will remember at my next washout

No.

One of our vendors basically pulled out the rug out from under us, found out we were using one account to service dozens and dozens of people, and then shut us down.

We panicked at first.

Then we realized…

Wait, once we make this change, we’ll be 15% more profitable, AND, they’ll get a higher quality product, AND, it’ll be easier for us to scale the product.

edit: 15% is just a random number I threw out. It was a significant amount, but maybe not 15%… and the downside is that it’s going to make the product slightly harder to sell. But, especially with True Sell’s help, only slightly.

2 Likes

Some quick thoughts on true sell (5 minute run- recon and then movie reel)
I took 3 days off my last cycle and then have just run true sell and Emperor this week. The below was all on True Sell after a 3 day washout.

1. Definitely makes engaging and being more social easier, both in terms of personal interest and reciprocated interested
  2. Did feel a bit of a loss of raw alpha power after the first run but believe this is recon not a feature
  3. Found myself telling stories and sharing confidently and personably that was extremely engaging to individuals and in groups. Would just fill conversations with this- normally I’d ask questions but I found myself story telling. I still would ask questions as well and be curious.
  4. Felt way more engagement from individuals, found myself attentive in an extremely deep way.
  5. Closed a training client (I’m not a trainer any more but I’ll still work with someone for $100+ an hour) who I’ve been dancing in convo with for the last year!
  6. Closed verbally- not legally- going full time for the new company that is being created. It got to the point where I was asked to this and told that’s what’s wanted and needed for the company to be fully effective after 6 months of them dancing/ wavering around this. I actually have cold feet now because I don’t want anyone running/controlling me/my time especially if I can make more happen on my own. Although the upside and bonus could be off the charts in the next 2 years.
  7. People reaching out to me after a presentation saying how much they liked x,y,z (that’s never happened before)
  8. Definitely noticed a charisma mentor factor. Was riskier and ballsier while being more comfortable overall.

So while a lot was in the works- True Sell both passively and actively seem to be a clincher. I really like it so far. I need to run EOG Stage 1 soon, and will continue with Emperor. So True Sell may replace HOM until customs are crafted. Will further test this week.

19 Likes

Anyone know how much different this is from the True Sell Module?

1 Like
2 Likes

This one is something special :wink:

I just finished up training at my new big boy sales job. Usually most reps don’t get their first sale until 3ish months after training…I got mine after just a few short weeks thanks to the help of True Sell ZP. Here’s how it went down:

I emailed this client simply to invite them to a webinar hosted by one of my company’s founders. This was before ever running True Sell. They responded with some interest that they would “try to make it” to the webinar. That was the end of our interactions.

One Loop of True Sell Later

He makes a purchase without me doing anything else. Tbh I was completely shocked to see his name come up as one of our customers.

Our whole company was pleasantly surprised and kept giving me compliments like “Incredible work Ice!” “That was fast!” in reference to how quickly I closed a deal after completing training.

To be honest it was the most effortless sale of my life! I’m convinced there’s some kind of manifestation magic similar to RICH because this was too good to be true, and I’m still shocked (in a good way).

Once these new modules drop, I’m eager to build a beastly sales custom with this and RICH as the cores to see how far I can take this power…

24 Likes

What can I say? :slight_smile:
Incredible work Ice! That was fast!

3 Likes

More reports regarding True Sell and seduction pls

True story…

I bought True Sell about 20 minutes ago and queued up the FLAC after Paragon. Almost immediately I get a heart and a comment from an old girlfriend I used to know, ejaculating “You are such a good writer!”. OMG its already working! :laughing:

Granted, I had also been running LBFH, but still… :wink:

12 Likes

Took me a second to realize you mean the OTHER meaning :joy:

11 Likes

You’re definitely a writer with that kinda description :wink:

Both times I’ve run True Sell, I got a ton of sleep the night of. Has anyone noticed an energy draw with this title?

It seems similar to Wanted in that, for me.

5 Likes

Couple more interesting points about True Sell so far in my experience

1. It does seem to have some kind of client/sales manifestation- I had another reach out from another client this time (it’s been over 4 months since I’ve done free lance work like that) out of the blue asking if I could do a job for him.
  2. There seems to be this moment of ‘nailing’ or landing something in communication/ conversation where others just seem to shift fully to my side/my point
  3. This sub has me growing and seeing where to grow in ways I didn’t expect. I’m seeing the barriers, and resistance, sabotage, and lack of clarity I create in not having what I want. It’s like now that I can have it, no reason to not be clear. It’s like I am becoming and developing the solidity to ‘back up’ whatever I am ‘selling’ another on. Really facing my ‘imposter’ syndrome here. This could be new beginnings or an aspect of new beginnings in Emperor script as well, but has seemed more prevalent since running True Sell.
  4. I’m testing minor negotiating around logistic, sales prices, with people and coming away with small victories. Not doing this intentionally, it’s just kind of showing up.
  5. I did officially land a $2000 bonus for the month for no real additional work on my part through a conversation. Small potatoes for what’s in the works but nice victory.

Recon/ possible recon

1. I don’t find it energy draining in the exhaustive sense but I notice my ‘mind’ can act like when I’m tired or sleep deprived on it in terms of quick to question myself or insecurity
  2. Whether charisma mentor or general recon- there is a level of self ‘consciousness’ on this that is odd-takes some adjusting. In moments I am totally free and then all of a sudden it’s as if I’m evaluating myself from another’s perspective. Sometimes this is very useful/ revealing, other times it can lead to self judgement. This is happening a lot around woman I am interested in.
  3. This seems to lower -my presence/ aura -pre-engagement impact- while massively boosting- my ‘once engaging someone impact’ . This is solved by having this be the first loop in a stack for me or running it the night before.

I’m testing this week with Emperor and HOM

21 Likes

any particular modules you would love to put in a True Sell custom?

2 Likes

Last Stand, Fenrir, Way of ROI, and Furious Ascent for building business fast even in a difficult situation.

4 Likes

Has anybody seen results regarding friendship-building and taking over social circles?

I just bought. Wondering what the FLAC version is and when to use which one?

Friend wise it just helps rapport and connection on every level in my experience. On Emperor so friendship for it’s own sake is minor priority.

My 2 cents: If your ‘selling’ your friendship and relationship then it would help/ if your ‘selling’ yourself as a group leader and the go to social circle person it will support that. Running with an Alpha or social sub would likely help a lot. I find True Sell much more effective not solo and not the last sub run in stack.

It’s creating/ deepening friend(ship) at work though really strongly

my rapport with clients is insane on True Sell.

Where I used to expect some objections they say things like ‘whatever you charge, name it and I got you’. It almost makes me uncomfortable. The whole transactions are inside of a ‘bond’

It is minorly enhancing my relationship with my executive, and he is communicating what he likes that I am doing, which he has almost never done before. I’ve also never performed as well as I am now.

And our outside consultant, who I’ve always had some a minor personal relationship, now acts like my best friends, and tells me everything.

14 Likes

The FLAC version of True Sell is the most underwhelming sub I’ve ever listened to. There’s something wrong with the audio, something ain’t right.

3 Likes

In addition to what @Azriel has said, I would consider the following depending on what and how you are selling and who you are selling to:

Cores:

• CHOSEN Core
  • Ecstasy of Gold ST1-4
  • Emperor Core
  • Emperor: House of Medici Core
  • Inner Circle Core
  • Love Bomb Core
  • Love Bomb for Humanity Core
  • Mogul Core
  • Power Can Corrupt Core
  • Renaissance Man Core
  • R.I.C.H. Core
  • R.I.C.H. Crypto Core
  • Sanguine Core
  • Stark Core
  • True Social Core
  • Ultimate Artist Core

Modules:

• Achilles
  • Approachability Aura
  • Chiron
  • Dragon Tongue
  • Eagle Eye
  • Earthshaker: Authority
  • Elegance
  • Empath
  • Emperor’s Voice
  • Enchanting Smile
  • Entranced
  • Ethereal Presence
  • Financial Success Reality Shifter
  • Fortune’s Favorite
  • Gloryseeker
  • Invincible Presence
  • Iron Frame
  • Instant Business Tactician
  • Lion
  • Machine: Action
  • Manipulus
  • Marketweaver
  • Mastermind
  • Moment Immortalized
  • Mountain Breaker
  • Mystery
  • Natural Winner
  • One Scent
  • Perfect Style & Smell
  • Polyglot
  • Positive Being Attractor - Wealth
  • Productivity Unleashed
  • RAIKOV
  • Sacred Words
  • Secret Source
  • Secrets of Akasha – Wealth
  • Sensuality & Handsomeness Improver
  • Song of Joy
  • Story Teller
  • Submodel Alpha
  • Sultan
  • The Spotlight
  • Total Nonchalance
  • Trailblazer
  • Transcendental Connection
  • Ultimate Writer
  • Unrelenting Wealth Motivation and Energy
  • Voice Master

There are more but it depends again on a lot of things. But I think reading through the above list will give you some ideas.

1 Like