Main Disc. Thread - True Sell ZP (Now Available!)

Same exact 3 or you adopted New Love Bomb??

1 Like

Same exact 3: emperor for fitness, smarts, determination, work,TS for social and work and LBH to tame the emperor a bit.

1 Like

This is basically Don Drapper after the rehab of the finale :rofl:

3 Likes

I look a little like John Hamm.

4 Likes

lol good :slight_smile:
I think I love old romantic like Roger Sterling.

1 Like

You should try Wanted + True Sell I think it would work well for you:)

2 Likes

I’d call this OG smooth talker ZP and that’s a good idea. I’m reading all True Sell reviews now.

3 Likes

I’m testing out Wanted + True Sell right now just for fun so I will keep the threat updated if there’s anything interesting to report;)

2 Likes

BOOM! :bomb:

First car deal closed after about 3 ~ loops of True Sell

17 Likes

I recently rewatched MAD MEN for the first time since the show aired :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Pog

Ran my first loop yesterday before bartending. Can very much confirm what @Billions had stated.

One of the biggest things I noticed was the “charisma mentor” that he mentioned. I was very conscious and intentional over my sub communications, my eye contact was unwavering, and people were complimenting me left and right out of nowhere. I heart some of my customers saying that I had an amazing energy, co workers come up to me and say “I like you” and I felt like I was hyper aware of how others were feeling and able to connect with them on a much more profound level. Like I could read there facial expressions and non verbals and than instantaneously adjust my approach.

I also experienced the humor module which I had people literally bursting out laughing after a couple jokes I made through out my the day. One of them was a girl I had been flirting with quite a bit but had a strong guard up against me and I literally saw the resistance shatter as she bursted out laughing.

Just ran one loop of it yesterday. I had ditched my custom and been stacking this with emperor and rich and ascension chamber as I am strongly wealth focused right now, but will be replacing rich with T.S. I am currently in the process of starting my first business and it’s strongly client/relationship focused so I will be posting regular updates on my results.

16 Likes

wasn’t your custom based on Emperor, why ditch it?

It was based on home of Medici and Choosen, and a bunch of sales/ influence modules. The reasonsI have switched is because my focus is more on business building, generating more sources of income. Choosen for me is no longer useful and I had a few modules in there that I felt I didn’t need. I strongly prefer emperor to both home or medicci and Choosen for the strong drive, alpha scripting, etc. My results with women too are significantly better on emperor and the sense of confidence is really unparallel to any other subliminal in my opinion. Really want to focus right now on getting the full benefits from just emperor as I have never really dedicated any significant period of time to it. Plan eventually is to make a core around emperor and true sell or rich but I want to get the full benefits of emperor first as there is more to it than just the cores you use in customs if I understand correctly.

3 Likes

This has already started to work for me after half a loop. I started listening on Friday. today is my second day.

I realized my wit improved after reading the description again while listening.

4 Likes

Thank you
You are a legend

Oh don’t talk like that :hugs:

:rofl::rofl::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand:

Does this mean that you actually convinced yourself that the crisis was good news… :thinking: Did you “True Sell” to yourself?

2 Likes

How have the Sales Masters here presented themselves in the best Light using True Sell?

1 Like