Main Disc. Thread - True Sell ZP (Now Available!)

@Billions thank you for sharing was literally about to ask you this yesterday.

Did you notice anything in regards to “Hilarious Humor”

That’s kinda the part which drew me in most.

If everyone ends up buying True Sell it might also be a testimony to it’s effectiveness lol

1 Like

Hilarious humor no but feeling playful with people yes, very strong effects !

2 Likes

Yes. I also cought myself making silly faces to kids in the subway :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

If you bought True Sell ZP because you were sold by the sales copy…

1 Like

Well that sounds exactly like something I need. My nutrition and diet has been absolute garbage for the last 9 months and I need a change in that regard.

2 Likes

Is True Sell an “advanced subliminal”? In other words, do some people need to be “ready” for it after running another “foundational” subliminal? Some people like me are natural introverts with anxiety and are afraid of selling because we are afraid of rejection. I understand that for people who are already good salespeople, this subliminal will make them even better salespeople, but what about those who are not?

9 Likes

I like your question. This file is excellent to sell everything, even your own ideas ! Sell yourself

4 Likes

The confidence is dope !

1 Like

In my case, I like my unhealthy snacks because they push me harder, more of a psychological way of balancing diet and hard work.

Plus there are certain tricks involving sugar and other seemingly unhealthy stuff that can benefit one when bodybuilding, and an example is the consumption of gummy bears during, and right after, a workout, this is done to replenish glycogen storages in a much faster way for the muscles, which in return increases your energy levels, as well as fill up those muscles for even juicier pumps (this is also why powerlifters have gummies sometimes between their sets).

So yeah, no CWON :rofl:
Decided to go with Mind’s Eye for the stack :sunglasses:

4 Likes

I honestly feel that everyone should run this sub. Selling is human. Dating, job interviews, convincing your children to behave or do whatever. I wish I would have had this sub , Ascended Mogul, and PCC when I started a job I had back in 2007. I didn’t really understand how much of customer service is selling. I did debt collection for about a year and that is sales.

19 Likes

I’m going to reshape my inner world to my liking and then use this program to sell people shit for the price of gold lol

I will sell people a living dream their impulses and simply no escape from

Can’t wait to try this I love selling all kinds of bullshit to people lol

5 Likes

I think I could make so much money in sales but I was never able to sell people something if I felt it was a scam, or if it did not have true value.

I’m generally an ultra ethical person. So far has my “feelings” and knowing of fairness and morality goes.

I can sell something if I believe in it, then I can sell it to anyone. But, I must be sold first, I first have to sell myself into the dream then I can let someone else see it, and buy into it.

Would True Sell, remove this “blockage”? Can I sell anything to anyone lol.

5 Likes

Integrity is not a “blockage”

8 Likes

Human trafficking is illegal and unethical.

Please refrain from such practices, unless you’re talking about the world’s oldest profession, well then, I have no comments regarding that :slight_smile:

5 Likes

But do not sell drugs to anyone :slight_smile: .

Ahhh, yeah I was thinking the same. Sad fact is that a lot of people believe in products and services which truly do not have much value.

I would not want to sell a gasoline car knowing we can innovate and build electric cars functioning on anti-gravity propulsion, you feel me?

That’s my issue I see a different and more evolved world and society is still in the stone age, I want no part in it. Lol.

Who needs space cake when you have paragon sleep bruh :sunglasses:

3 Likes

as 20 y.o. man, I’m very grateful to you and other experienced members who share their life experience here, and younger ones can see what they can do to make better decisions in their lives. thank you so much.

12 Likes

Wow. That just made my day. Thank you
If I can help anyone make better decisions and avoiding unnecessary drama and headaches I am all for it

I know Saint and Fire don’t recommend people in their early to mid teens to run the subs but I would have given anything to have Dragon Reborn in high school. Set the stage for a far more productive and quiet adult life

13 Likes

This is so perfect!

Will this be effective for romance when run solo
or with something like HOM or EOG?
(without a Sexual sub stack/ not as effective for romance I’m sure but still effective)?

What does everyone think of the following Stack rotations

A
Ascension
True Sell
Stark

B
Ascension
True Sell
Quantum Limitless

C
Ascension
True Sell