Is True Sell ZP an "advanced subliminal"?

Good question, yet isn’t answered. At least, I couldn’t find the answer.

@SaintSovereign @Fire

1 Like

Not an advanced subliminal especially since you can use it with any other subliminal to boost their effects or standalone for its solo benefits.

This will be good for both who find it easy to sell and those who don’t.

The idea of subliminals is to help us improve ourselves in any endeavour so whether you are an introvert or extrovert or a natural or inexperienced sales person, True Sell will help you to be influential, diplomatic and sell yourself and your products.

4 Likes

Being an introvert and social anxiety is not the same and if somebody have it it should be addressed separately. Even an introvert can be very social. But it cost him more energy than an extrovert.

5 Likes

I wouldn’t recommend True Sell if you have social anxiety. I have noticed that True Sell makes me very aware of how others perceive me. While this is the intention of the program, you might feel worse in the beginning because you are suddenly aware of what you have been ignoring. Especially during times of recon, it can paint the picture darker than it is.

10 Likes

Advanced? No, but take into account what those who are using it has noticed.

2 Likes

How did it affect Khan’s alpha vibe and dominance?
At this point you know what I want from a subs, than alphaness, but at the same time the persuasiveness😅.