Main Disc. Thread - True Sell ZP (Now Available!)

Ohh yeah in that case I agree:)

2 Likes

I lump coding and programming together because I always thought they were the same thing. Obviously I was wrong

1 Like

Possible name, Aegis Initiative: R.I.C.H. Untouchable. I’d add in that luck module just for good measure. Also the Master Key and/or the ones where you’re guided to take the best options for you. Like some PCC elements and kind of like what I was going for with my custom just with a financial focus. I have Chosen and PCC as my cores.

I tend to also use the terms interchangeably so you’re not the only one

1 Like

Feels like True sell has elements of the following subs:

• Chosen
  • S&S
  • Daredevil/True Social
  • PCC

But hey, the sub’s pretty nice, and I feel much more confident in every single one of my words, whether written or spoken, and I’ve tried to see how it affects people, and here’s something that just happened:

I have a friend who’s notorious for skipping legs all the time, so I told him at first that we would train chest today, and then I’ll do legs tomorrow for my first workout, which he agreed to and came.

Here’s the thing, we’re training legs right now :rofl:

11 Likes

Not gonna lie, I thought this was a bit pretentious until I started learning Python and now C# for Unity. For what I understand, there IS a difference between just coding and programming. Coding is just learning the language, being able to write code and interpret other code. Programming includes the “programmer’s mindset,” which is being able to determine how to BEST accomplish a particular coding task, including readability for future programmers to work on the project (if you’re working for a company, for example), memory leaks, easy refactoring, etc.

I experienced the other day while working on our game idea. Was trying to implement some advanced enemy AI and spent hours doing all of this complicated math, saving the enemy and player positions in variables and the such. Then, it dawned on me that I could just throw a collider on the player and when the enemy enters the collider, they attack, lol.

Given that I’m a newbie at this, it was that moment that I cracked up laughing and sent @CatalystPrime a message that I think I’m understanding what he deals with.

17 Likes

@SaintSovereign
Is there a way to use this sub internally?

As in to increase suggestibility in oneself?

I feel like it could boost alignment with other subs within the stack, unless of course, you already thought of that and added it :eyes:

4 Likes

True Sell Core added to Q: True Sell Core – Quintessence by Subliminal Club

What’s the difference between True Sell Core and True Sell the module? The core has been expanded upon significantly – all of the module’s scripting has been been enhanced, made more potent and goes into much deeper depth. There have been particular improvements in regards to using True Sell in romance stacks / situations and sociability as a whole. It’s a much more versatile tool, but if you are running a “sales” custom that does well for you now, you may not want to rush an upgrade, which could throw off your current balance. Instead, try the major title version of True Sell and see how it affects you.

If you don’t own the module and you’re not running a sales stack, try the major title version in your romance, persuasion, career stacks, etc. before creating a custom with it.

10 Likes

You’ll feel it. I couldn’t say.

You’ll have to journal on your results so we can all learn about the new product from you!

2 Likes

@Billions have you tried it?

This belongs here

11 Likes

what happens if we stack this with The Commander?

2 Likes

Your wishes will be their commands :wink:

3 Likes

or will my commands be their wishes?:smiling_imp:

3 Likes

Sometimes when I do hypnosis of a certain more direct type, I get the client into hypnosis and give a boilerplate suggestion that

“for the duration of this session, my words become your reality. My words become your thoughts. And thoughts you have vanish as quickly as they form leaving only my voice “

Quite powerful

6 Likes

Ran True Sell today. Working on closing out two car deals that have been stalled the last couple days.

3 Likes

This sounds like Jeffrey Stephens’ style.

I use Jeff style when going direct

He was amazing! I do not know if Dantalion is a good as Jeff was.

Dantalion/David is good. But what drew me to Jeff was the “Fix it in one session if you can and give the client their money’s worth”.

David got away from that and does 3 sessions now. He includes stuff like the Black Room technique and other of Jeff’s stuff along with his own “Motivational Imperative” stuff in each session block.

Too much work for me :smiley:

1 Like