Main Disc. Thread - True Sell ZP (Now Available!)

This sold me (ha!) to run True Sell FIRST today, ending the washout (I wanted to wait, but now I can’t since you’re SO correct on this key detail I missed).

I specifically always had hesitation around charging high ticket, although I am repeatedly being told my products are very affordable!

So a MUST HAVE!

6 Likes

RICH will multiply whatever your internal level of growth is… True Sell will enhance your current level of growth.

So, I’d say try out replacing RICH for True Sell for a bit. When you come back to running RICH again, it’ll be more effective.

I don’t think you need to run EOG ST 4 + RICH + HOM.

HOM has MASSIVE manifestation, and so does EOG 3/4… so, in the long run, you won’t need RICH. Right now, it’s an amazing option, because it’s light and fast acting.

Also, I can sense massive persistence and determination from you, that’s awesome, way to go!

4 Likes

In two weeks i will have washout and also will be the end of EOG 2 Cycle 2.
So you recommend after my washout to go with this stack?
True sell + Mogul + EOG3

Yes.

That is ideal because Stage 3 is a manifestation subliminal, and RICH is a manifestation subliminal… so you don’t need to have both in your stack.

If ST3 was already up next for you, the timing of True Sell’s release literally couldn’t have been more perfect!

how many cycles should i then run True sell before i return to RICH ?

I’m listening to true Sell Right now.

Have a start up business meeting with my partners in a while

4 Likes

@SaintSovereign
What will be the difference between the
Q store True Sell Core and The True Sell Module?

2 Likes

@SaintSovereign As much as I have whined or whatever in the past about not being able to afford a custom myself I don’t really want one just to have the few modules that interest me. Is there any chance a coding or programming sub will come in the future?

2 Likes

How about an Ascension + QL stack?

1 Like

Coder/Programmer stack:

Stark + Renaissance Man + Quantum Limitless

1 Like

He’s asking about a standalone sub. Not a stack so much.

4 Likes

I would remove Stark but I agree with the two others. If your purely just coding Stark isn’t worth it in my opinion but if you work as a programmer then it’s worth it.

Different situations that require different aspects to be worked on (Coming from a guy who used all 3 and had a good life in programming;)).

5 Likes

Curious about the effect of this subliminal on users really deep in sales such as @Billions @AlexanderGraves or @Hoppa

1 Like

I love that you mark the difference between coding and programming. Thank you.

2 Likes

I will make a request for it on the road map.

Until then, this stack will help.

2 Likes

I feel like this was sarcastic if this was I’m sorry for my mistake😩

1 Like

Not sure why.

Not sarcastic. Most people say “coding” to cover the whole spectrum. And it bugs me. I consider myself a programmer. Not a coder.

3 Likes

Ohh yeah in that case I agree:)

2 Likes

I lump coding and programming together because I always thought they were the same thing. Obviously I was wrong

1 Like

Possible name, Aegis Initiative: R.I.C.H. Untouchable. I’d add in that luck module just for good measure. Also the Master Key and/or the ones where you’re guided to take the best options for you. Like some PCC elements and kind of like what I was going for with my custom just with a financial focus. I have Chosen and PCC as my cores.