Main Disc. Thread - The Revelation of the Nectar Within (Custom Core Available!)

I wish I could provide that feedback, but I’m in an LTR where my partner already loves to extract so not ideal.

1 Like

I’ve yet to get a beej from it. That’s why I was asking before about stacking in Rebirth.

I think I’m finding myself just realizing maybe this hill is too steep or slippery to climb.

1 Like

You don’t have to worry about first impressions so you’re actually perfect to provide the feedback since you could observe how her behavior changes as well as your sex life since it’s supposed to make you last as long as you want or at least last longer.

This was essentially why marriage was made into concept in the first place.

Made back in like 2000 B.C. when the life expectancy was 18.

Quite a perspective when you look at it and see how much things have changed.

1 Like

I’ve been practicing Taoist sexual techniques for 4 years now and reached that level of deciding how long to last/when to ejaculate (or if I wanted to)before I even ran across SubClub. I am planning to add this to my stack later in the fall to see what effect it does have though.

3 Likes

S—t @mountainguy! That’s all you had to say! I’m trying to get to your level. Where did you learn the techniques from?

1 Like

I started with this Mantak Chia book and ended up following a number of his other books, and my partner has read and practices the counterpart title meant for women as well.

6 Likes

That book seems to do what KB does. I have Multi Orgasmic Man but haven’t read it as yet. Which book would you say helped you the most with where you are now?

2 Likes

Many of his titles cover the same ground but with different amounts of weight given to various nuances. The one I linked is the one I found simplest to engage with because of its tight focus on cultivating the male sexual energy. Outside of the sexual energy practices, I found his book on Iron Shirt Chi Kung to be amazing for my general fitness practices which had knock on effects in other aspects of my life.

3 Likes

Thanks. I’ll give it a read one of these days.

I think KB alone is the bread and butter for all things sexual

4 Likes

From my own experience, love is not everything. It’s a good connection and important, but for me, love doesn’t solve my sexual needs.

Sex does.

I know there are couples only operating on love, but I reckon (my uneducated guess) that the majority of couples work much better if sex is good but love is a bit lacking.

For some, sex is also how they express their love.

Still

To your question, both is definitely a good stack :grin:

5 Likes

What you say is true, but there hasn’t been any data on this thing at all. Invictus mentioned something but he doesn’t count cause he’s Invictus and someone else said that a girl was just staring at his crotch. That was my concern. I’m not trying to fall in love with someone staring at my crotch. But the auras mix so maybe the love aura would do some of the heavy lifting and yield a different result.

1 Like

Why are you placing arbitrary rules on how a woman is supposed to show her initial attraction to you? Are you suggesting that a woman who “stares at your crotch” because she finds you so irresistible that her first response is sexual arousal (a normal human reaction) is somehow doing something wrong?

My God, it’s just a look, reflecting her inner state of being highly attracted and intrigued by what she sees.

Would you prefer that she play games, make you cause her, feign coldness toward you? Would that make her more pious?

20 Likes

Sex is natural folks.

1 Like

Dude. I’m going off of your suggestion.

I was speaking from the position of purity of results in an expensive custom. My last comment was speaking from the context of human interaction in general.

3 Likes

My comment was speaking about HS and RotNW. But ok. Cool.

1 Like

I just ran this with rich zp and plan to continue running these 2 titles for a cycle as my main stack. Is that okay? Seeing as how the auras from both titles have completely different goals.

Sure, why not

1 Like