Main Disc. Thread - The Revelation of the Nectar Within (Custom Core Available!)

Palpitations* :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Soo ran a 3 minute loop yesterday and today got a very enthusiastic bj from my gf, she initiated too. After not having a bj for 3 weeks. Noticed feeling a little more confident and romantic on it too, more so than usual.

Only downside is that during dinner there was 10 mins or so where my gf was a little grumpy and kinda had a mini fight with me. This usually never happens at all, and she seemed out of character so probably getting used to the aura? Idk, could be unrelated.

Either way the sub definitely does the job, and the best thing is that there’s zero recon on it. Bdlm gave me quite a bit of recon. This one doesnt at all.

20 Likes

Nice share

1 Like

Just invested in this subliminal. Can i run this with wanted black?

1 Like

Of course, you can. This is needed accessories you need to have alongside Wanted Black. Imagine that Wanted Black is like iPhone and RTNW is like a fancy case on it.

5 Likes

Did you try this ?

1 Like

No…I stopped running ROTNW to focus more on wanted black custom and khan black.

If this manifests attractive woman paying you to sample the nectar, let me know

1 Like

Are you still running this?
I was thinking of a 4 core with RoTnw , WB, BDLM, and LOTs you had recommended RotNW to run on the side. But I won’t have room in my stack to do that. 3 would be recommend but would it be a major compromise to add RotNW as the 4th core?

@Azriel

You’ve been using subs for a while. You could just run RotNW once every week or two.

“60% of the time it works every time.”

I jest.

I only use it that often and within 12-24 hours :wink:

I could use it situationally- as a 4th title potentially. Still interested in a response about the 4th core level of compromise.

nice

has anyone noticed anything related to this self optimizing effect?

i think RoN might actually have higher potential then WB but i still cannot figure it out.

here is a quick review.

i spent 4 hours at a hospital last week after running RoN that morning or the day before.

the way the nurses where acting towards me was crazy; they where so submissive/looking to please.

just acting like i was a celebrity at their hospital.

it was very obvious RoN was having an effect on them.

on the negative side, the doctor, a man was rude and short with me so it seems RoN might cause some sort of jealousy with men.

but the 3 nurses i encountered where the most submissive/ looking to please attitude i can ever remember in any worker at any establishment ever in my life.

there might be something very special about RoN but im not sure yet what its doing and how i need to behave to take advantage of it.

16 Likes

Did those nurses take your nectar :slight_smile: ?

SOMEONE has to have gotten at least a sucker out of that situation!

I’ll see myself out.

Yo quick NSFW
field report.

Mod Edit: NSFW REPORT!

I ran 2 minutes of Khan Stage 1
5 minutes of RON
and 1 minute of BLDM before hitting a party meeting some people I’ve known over zoom but never in person and then a group of new people

Mad attention, respect and attraction from most people. Couple dudes were trying to level me down but it meant nothing. Met and got numbers from some super cool sexy woman.

Ended up fucking this co-worker who I just seen her awesome body over zoom and really wanted to ‘smash’. I was not even giving her attention the whole night but it just kind of effortlessly happened we ended up at her place.

She sucked the nectar for sure. It was all super chill. She kept commenting on wet I made her and how big and thick I was and said when I was in her vagina she could ‘feel me in her throat’ .

So…decent stack for a night out.

30 Likes

Fuckin ahmazing!

How did you settle on those play lengths? Trial and feedback? Or was it just an intuitive playlist?

2 Likes

6 Likes

I had been closing out a Khan Stage 1 loop, so figured run it two minutes.
I had planned to test RON that night for a week
then I intuitively got a hit to run 1 minute of BDLM

2 Likes

Some of my most … memorable … experiences were when women I met at a party I hardly said more than 10 words to. One was surrounded by men. I was sitting nearby. She stood up, walked over to me, and asked for my number. I gave it to her. She went back to her circle of men. Next day she called me.

I’ll leave out the rest. But definitely one of my more memorable dates soon followed.

20 Likes