Main Disc. Thread - The Revelation of the Nectar Within (Custom Core Available!)

More to consider.

1 Like

True. But what is that first impression going to be like? Sheā€™s thinking heā€™s the man of my dreams and I want to suck his dā€”k?

Hahahahaha

Right?

But RotNW is the most potent aura to date. So, I have to choice but to run it.

Saint said he maxed it out like Wanted Black to the point of absurdity.

2 Likes

Exactly. So would the bj aura override the love aura making that first impression more lustful than loving?

Ok I got 4 which is just within limits. Whew

Depends on how aware she is of her subconscious. Also entirely possible she would ā€œrejectā€ the BJ aura until getting more into you.

Edit: I struggle to imagine someone falling in love with somebody in any rapid kind of way without an element of sexual attraction. I mean asexual people exist, but I doubt theyā€™d fall in love with somebody who wanted to run RotNW anyway?

I donā€™t know :man_shrugging:

Thereā€™s really two sex aura titles:
Libertine & RotNW.

I never had luck with Libertine.

Perhaps after enough exposure to
Khan Black, Libertine would explode.

1 Like

I saw your proposed list of modules but didnā€™t want to dampen your enthusiasm and didnā€™t have Fireā€™s quote handy. And no two users are alike psychologically any wayā€¦

1 Like

Lol thanks for keeping the party going :slight_smile:

I remember rules in life when I read or hear themā€¦ I donā€™t often abide by them.

And Iā€™ve struggled making customs myself. I keep fine-tuning and experimenting.

1 Like

True, worst case I can take one out in the future if itā€™s too intensive

A fellow rebel. Love it

1 Like

We live in increasingly authoritarian times. Existentially, I believe blind adherence is bad for the soul- which wants to fly ever higherā€¦ become ever freer.

Facts. Covid drove me nuts! Haha

1 Like

I was not an adherent :wink:

But Iā€™m an unusual fellowā€¦
What would you expect?

1 Like

No. Auras seem to mix rather than one just completely overpowering the other. But, if youā€™re going for a ā€œfall in love with meā€ type aura, RotNW MIGHT wouldnā€™t fit that ā€“ at first. Youā€™d wanna add this in once things turned sexual.

12 Likes

IMO, itā€™s better for you to use Heartsong alone to attract and meet your ā€œheartsongā€ first. Only then adding in RONW to have some adventure and spice.

Saint has explained that Heartsong & WB should not be stacked together because you will attract partners who love your harem aura. In similar fashion, itā€™s not good to stack Heartsong together with RONW because with that stack, you are attracting who love you and also love to extract your nectar ā†’ Not good partners for long-term relationship IMO.

1 Like

But heartsong also attracts partners that will complement the growth you go through, so maybe even they turn LTR oriented

1 Like

You can try those stack and share ur results here

1 Like

Can you elaborate?