Main Disc. Thread - The Revelation of the Nectar Within (Custom Core Available!)

Both lasting duration during love making AND post recovery have been improved Greatly.

Yea I said I’ve increased love making sessions 3x with no energy dips

4 Likes

That’s pretty good considering these titles are pretty new. But I’m trying to find out from people who are running RotNW if this is the best title for “increased control” as Friday phrased it. And Saint said yes, but he said it so casually as if this being the title to achieve that isn’t a big deal.

This is the explanation but it’s not the main purpose of the title. I could really care less about a hj and a bj when compared to lasting as long as I want in bed. Is this the title that does that? Someone. Anyone.

Bueller?

Bueller?

1 Like

Saint literally already answered you about this one being the best.

EDIT: my bad. He answered Friday. But he did answer it.

1 Like

Yeah I know. I’m quoting him in my posts. Obviously. What I’m saying is it’s the way he answered. It’s the fact that Friday had to ask to even get that answer. It’s the fact that no one running it is saying, “Holy $—t! I’m lasting as long as I want in bed! This is better than KB, WB, Diamond, and SMX combined!” I’m not getting that impression. It wasn’t sold that way on the sales page. And I’m not seeing those results on the thread. That’s why I’m asking the users running it for their input. I thought I was pretty clear but idk.

1 Like

Sounds like you already have the answer from the creator, he did say yes. Next point would be just to run it and see. No need to get frustrated with lack of answers in the way you’d like to hear it. With most answers in regards to subs, it’s your intent and how you focus the results. End of the day the sub brings out what you can do and then some, just limited from our beliefs or what ever
else limiting beliefs stopped it etc. Subs help bring out the goal we are aiming for or in this case last longer, be the version of you that lasts longer.

2 Likes

There’s also a module specifically for this in the q store if it’s a focus of yours. Could stack well with nectar

1 Like

I like what you did there.

I’m not getting frustrated. This is practically the third time I’ve asked this question and no one running it has answered. It’s not that I don’t like the answers I’m getting. Im not getting any answers at all. And yes I know that Saint answered. I’ve quoted Saint’s answer. I’m showing you his answer in my posts. You and Palpi are making it seem like I don’t believe Saint. I’m asking the U S E R S who are running the title.

I’m running 3 titles already so I don’t want to run this until I get feedback. The second I do… I’ll put it in a custom. Maybe when KB ST4 comes out like I mentioned before. Isn’t that how this works? You get inspired by someone else’s results. And if you see the same results from enough people you go, “Ok. That’s it. I’m getting this sub.” I’m just waiting for the feedback guys. And so far there hasn’t been any. Maybe everyone is choosing to release the nectar cause the sensation is so good. Who knows?

4 Likes

If there’s someone who has tried the title can answer his question, that would be greatly appreciated.

2 Likes

Who? :wink:

2 Likes

Lol. Someone on a podcast I listen to often calls Palpatine that. Please don’t shock me.

What module? Prevent PE? Inner Gasoline?

1 Like

Prevent PE that’s the one. Never tried it though.

Personally the success comes from approaching it from abundance.

Things like “I have an abundance of sexual energy and stamina”

“I can last as long as I’d want to!”

Power phrases like that. Dr:ld probably played a part in this too

2 Likes

@AnswerGroup @Forum_Ambassadors I’m wondering how this would stack with Heartsong. I know that a lot of titles say “generates an extremely potent sexual aura”, but what kind of aura is it? KB is raw sexual magnetism. WB is Mystery, enigma. Libertine is lust, sexual arousal. What kind of aura is RotNW and how would it gel either stacked or in a custom with Heartsong’s aura of love?

I wasn’t aware kb has an aura. I thought only Wb has one

Title description

Specifically STAGE III

2 Likes

Ok so would kb count as 1 aura in a custom?

I read you should have a max of 3 auras with cores and modules combined.

I’m trying to figure my stack out for my second custom

Not sure if it’s exactly an aura like
libertine or lovebomb or nectar

Need clarification

1 Like

“”To account for all this, we currently recommend including a maximum of three aura-focused modules, preferably two, in order to make sure your custom works well. By “aura-focused,” we’re referring to modules where the target goal is the projection of an aura to invoke immediate external effects.””

I’m trying to work around this for my custom to keep it within 3 which includes cores like libertine and Wb.

The three rule applies to most things in customs I believe SPS too

RotNW Aura basically sends the message, that “If you give me a BJ/HJ you will really enjoy it”. I would imagine it stacks amazingly with HS in either a monogamous relationship or in the search for a loving partner. Love doesn’t have to be devoid of eroticism to be true.

4 Likes