Main Disc. Thread - The Revelation of Spirit ZP

That makes me curious how it would go with Dragon Reborn , Quantum Limitless , or even Alchemist? Uncover dormant talents , skills, insights , or intellect .

I love how so much of if not everything that @SaintSovereign & @Fire release includes or is entirely devoted to self discovery. To me that’s where true spirituality resides

5 Likes

I will be running this stuff soon

Anyone prophesied the future with this yet?

Shouldn’t be too hard :grin:

Try the divining disc of pergamon if you DARE!

^^^freeby for those who wish to try something new :grin::grin::grin:

Only use the right metal!!! Consecrating under the proper hours of the night sky!!! If not done properly will not work, or get it from someone who knows how to make one (talisman) disc of pergamon!!! :grin::grin::grin:

1 Like

What?

4 Likes

Okay nevermind… :laughing::grin::grin:

It is a talisman you can make if you wish, it will grant you the gift of prophecy and divination…

It seems to me that RoS contains some component that helps you understand the Dark Art of Mental Alchemy even better… Does the scripting contain any elements of the forthcoming Masterclass? I wonder. :blush:

2 Likes

From my journal

5 Likes

I don’t know if this is RoM, but I have this ability to identify alt accounts on the forum

1 Like

(post deleted by the author)

I’ve also been having more vivid, emotionally charged dreams on RoS lately.

I’m running it with CFW.

Actually, the dreams are way more emotionally disturbing with just CFW, since it’s really going deep to dredge shit up.

I think with the protection mechanisms of RoS, the dreams feel more suave in nature, but still charged so I process the repressed emotions.

7 Likes

The new healing subs that Sub Club has been dropping dig deep. I remember LBFH + GLM ZP giving me extremely disturbing dreams that shook me to the core.

5 Likes

Does this program also help develop a photographic memory and include the scripting from the mind’s eye?

Its included in RoM.
The visualization scripting from Mind’s Eye has been included, as well as the scripting designed to develop an eidetic (photographic) memory.

1 Like

I just finished 2 loops in 5 days
Realise my thinking is wrong
The way i am thinking on autopilot is wrong
Apart from that calmness is there
Trying to manifest something will keep you guys reported

2 Likes

This has some aspect of the Ascension Chamber, almost turning you into a walking cathedral, with literal vibrations of peace and tranquility reverberating deep within your inner temple, it’s an interesting feeling for sure.

Makes you deeply aware of the energies that surround and imbue all objects and increases your ability to sense these energies.

It does exactly what the description denotes, if there is a powerful relic in your house you will instantly be able to sense it.

Same for objects that are infused with dark energies, void like almost, others radiate something colorful or white if it’s pure!

anyway, my question …

Does every title work at 3 mins or do we need more of some programs to get the entire program? Like for example Khan Complete?

If I have to listen more to get the entire script, then I will, but I have this inner knowing that the script gets thrown at you from the first 10 seconds, the entire thing that is. As in one second contains the whole script believe it or not.

But that’s just my impression, it might not be the case at all.

2 Likes

3 Likes

Me too
my stack is ultra masculine
So a lot of fights with ghosts, possessed people, guns and knives.

1 Like

Visualization is so strong what i am doing last few hours instead of thinking or daydreaming anything randomly, i am focusing on single aspect

For example i want to seduce multiple girls, i am visualising one girl at a time

If i manifest them in real, then i will visualize an orgy…

Joke a side but yeah feeling super calm

For manifestation i am using
Imagination
Focus and attention
Good feelings
Action

2 Likes

Please be cognizant of the fact that everyone is on their own spiritual journey. As the revelations begin to flow, you will undoubtedly want to tell others about what you’ve experienced, but others may not understand.

:blush:

3 Likes

:grin::grin::grin:.

The eyes on this speak louder than words shouted from the rooftops

1 Like

Is there any release date on the revs of body???

:grinning:

Hopefully, it contains supreme scripting allowing you full access to your genetic pool, who knows what we’ll find there :grin::wink:

And full genetic access… Yeah, I don’t think that will be allowed by the one in the sky but at least enough to make some tolerable changes!!!

For example, we have the organs of your family line if there is any issue close relatives gathered that karma is now ours too… But if sufficient energy is generated and the unconscious mind (body) reprogrammed it’s all possible to do whatever you want with it.

Maybe change your hair color?

Perhaps a good beginning is making the body fully healthy and strong including those dormant parts that are not properly understood and used by modern humanity.

3 Likes