Main Disc. Thread - The Revelation of Spirit ZP

Thanks for the advice. I take a lot of time to rest.
Less is more.

1 Like

Similar experience. At first it seemed to be light product. Its healing is amazing, its affecting my surroundings. Idk but sometimes i get into situation which tells me more about my current reality(both negative and positive aspects),thanx to the safety scripting. I can imagine what it could have done without the safety scripting. I love the vibe of the sub. I have also started to see a change in my thought process, i got 10 marks deducted in my 1st experiment just because me and 3 frnds were late to collect the rough copies, usually i would be pretty sad but this time i wasnt, i told myself, marks arent everything and i am gonna target a full 30 in my next experiment and i did get a full 30,the point was i was detached from the unfortunate event. People also seem to show their kindness towards me. This is beautiful,people are nice too

13 Likes

I’ve been running RoS for one week only but the level of revelations has been just immense. I wonder if this program shouldn’t be run periodically only like EB:ToG. Say for one cycle only.

On another note, the healing it’s done for me in such a short period of time is impressive, although, I can attribute a part of it to CFW I’m listening to as well. Another really strong point of it is self-mastery, much more control over your inner world and how you react to the outer world.

The toughest challenge I’ve encountered on RoS so far is that it reveals the void to you. The void that is within you and needs to get filled with “proper spiritual content” in order to make you complete. It seems to me that RoS also navigates you towards that content (towards the truth or “your” truth).

9 Likes

Same for me. The healing is powerful and to be clear i never ran a healing title before except CFW for 1 day lol and that was 1 month ago. The ROS is very powerful but yet not overwhelming for me

8 Likes

I believe that RoS may be treated as a new category of subs that is subs that may serve to change the current trajectory of “events” (inner or/and outer) only but, of course, it may be used as the rest of the categories, so subs to do ground work or achieve specific results.

7 Likes

One 3 min loop of RoS, lol
What a profound sub:

10 Likes

So I’ve been using RoS since release and one of the most profound results have been in the form of an ability that I seem to have always had, but only realized how to efficiently use yesterday, which is energy transmutation.

Basically, we’re all made of energy, right?
But, how many are actually aware of the energetic systems within us?
And that’s exactly what RoS has made me “feel”.

Energy, is constantly flowing within the universe, and RoS does an incredible job at making you aware of how does the energy flow, how much of it do you absorb, and how can you control that flow.

What happened with me yesterday is that I was working out my shoulders, and during the shoulders press, I somewhat struggled finishing my 10th rep with 24kg dumbbells in each hand, after which I rested for a minute, and during that minute, I felt like my body’s inner awareness was heightened, as I could not just “feel energy”, but was also able to move it around within my body, so me being the curious kid I am, I tried to target the flow to go to my hands and shoulders, and then…

10 clean and effortless reps with 26kg dumbbells :muscle:t3:

After this, I tried to use the same principle to see if I can use this technique to recover my legs faster cause they were really sore when I woke up today, and well, I have barely felt the soreness in the last 3 hours, meaning that the energy flow does seem to have some healing properties as well, and if we were to think about it logically, it does make sense as we are all made of energy, so in a sense, I just sped up the process of muscular tissue regeneration :thinking:

13 Likes

That’s cool! Does it also generate additional life force from the sacral center? It is the well spring of life, having that center sufficiently developed will allow you great personal magnetism and endless surge of life force to pursue life passionately and with zest.

In my native language the gland in the throat is also called shield gland! and not for no reason, because it is from this center the gland draws energy to support our immune system.

Extraordinary feats may be accomplished, things so seemingly out of this world and superhuman to one who knows very little of these hidden and (most often) dormant powers within the human system.

Without it, no real success can ever be achieved, your success in life will always be equal to your energetic development as life simply obeys natural fysics and surely no weight can ever be lifted without the power to do so!

That makes me curious how it would go with Dragon Reborn , Quantum Limitless , or even Alchemist? Uncover dormant talents , skills, insights , or intellect .

I love how so much of if not everything that @SaintSovereign & @Fire release includes or is entirely devoted to self discovery. To me that’s where true spirituality resides

5 Likes

I will be running this stuff soon

Anyone prophesied the future with this yet?

Shouldn’t be too hard :grin:

Try the divining disc of pergamon if you DARE!

^^^freeby for those who wish to try something new :grin::grin::grin:

Only use the right metal!!! Consecrating under the proper hours of the night sky!!! If not done properly will not work, or get it from someone who knows how to make one (talisman) disc of pergamon!!! :grin::grin::grin:

1 Like

What?

4 Likes

Okay nevermind… :laughing::grin::grin:

It is a talisman you can make if you wish, it will grant you the gift of prophecy and divination…

It seems to me that RoS contains some component that helps you understand the Dark Art of Mental Alchemy even better… Does the scripting contain any elements of the forthcoming Masterclass? I wonder. :blush:

2 Likes

From my journal

5 Likes

I don’t know if this is RoM, but I have this ability to identify alt accounts on the forum

1 Like

(post deleted by the author)

I’ve also been having more vivid, emotionally charged dreams on RoS lately.

I’m running it with CFW.

Actually, the dreams are way more emotionally disturbing with just CFW, since it’s really going deep to dredge shit up.

I think with the protection mechanisms of RoS, the dreams feel more suave in nature, but still charged so I process the repressed emotions.

7 Likes

The new healing subs that Sub Club has been dropping dig deep. I remember LBFH + GLM ZP giving me extremely disturbing dreams that shook me to the core.

5 Likes

Does this program also help develop a photographic memory and include the scripting from the mind’s eye?

Its included in RoM.
The visualization scripting from Mind’s Eye has been included, as well as the scripting designed to develop an eidetic (photographic) memory.

1 Like