Main Disc. Thread - The Revelation of Mind (Custom Module Available!) (2.27.23 Hotfix Available!)

Sage advice.

I was actually considering this as well. Surely the Auric effect will bleed into the other titles of the stack… and the stuff that RoM inevitably unravels from the depths. That could actually be a very potent tool, to be honest!

Could it, potentially and theoretically, help others towards self-inquiry and realization… unraveling as it were… just as RoM does to us listeners already?

1 Like

What modules??

The last thing i know about ZP titles is that it didn’t include modules.

1 Like

RoM contains a reworked, upgraded version of the RAIKOV module, allowing you to understand concepts on a deep intuitive level almost automatically.

As your journey through the unfolding intensifies, you will undoubtedly find yourself dealing with mathematics and physics on some level (even if just reading through scientific journals). As such, RoM contains a reworked version of Virtuoso di Matematica.

4 Likes

So, i guess the fact, asserted by its creators, that ZP didn’t include modules is no longer true.

:thinking:

1 Like

Not quite.

It’s more that the overly concrete way in which users are interpreting the term ‘module’ has been largely inaccurate.

Sugar is an ingredient in cakes.

But this doesn’t mean that you can cut a cake open and remove the ‘sugar’ module.

In the course of preparation and baking, it becomes integrated with the other ingredients.

It’s the subliminal writing process that used to be more modular and module-based. That has changed.

But of course, there are still ingredients that are included to write a script.

So, in conclusion: there are different ways of using and interpreting the word ‘module’.

7 Likes

This is how the old modules worked:

Now they tailor make the modules to the script. RoM being the first to have this

5 Likes

Can confirm. I am running RoM, EOGST4, Wanted and the revelations towards my wealth hangups as well as sexual hangups (wanted) are DEEP.

uhm

That’s what she said

4 Likes

Dare I ask… how deep? Without making it weird, that is? :joy: :rofl:

I’m running RoM and started with E:HoM yesterday… and I am curious about the unraveling of wealth-related stuff and limiting beliefs.

Revelations of Mind… and Money…?

2 Likes

Well, the limiting beliefs came clear to me WHERE they are coming from.

Precisely why I was always subconsciously sabotaging myself financially once I made decent money.

And the reason was a deep trauma from my childhood with mom I could solve a few loops of RoM, where I felt unworthy because of it. That feeling of unworthiness made me sabotage myself financially because I did think I do not deserve such wealth.

I think other subs before that hinted at it, but RoM has this unique method of CLEARLY bringing thoughts into your mind that explain it all.

Ballsdeep :wink:

7 Likes

I can really relate to that… :roll_eyes:

This has been my experience also. RoM really something else, isn’t it? Truly a Limiting Belief Dissolver.

4/5 Awesome
5/5 Weird
7/5 Would ask again :joy:

2 Likes

Yesterday while negotiating my salary with HR, I felt really hopeless & now my mind is continuously producing thoughts that because of this I will lose this job. It shows how much bad programming my mind have & god knows from how long

7 Likes

for me it’s like understanding myself clearly…going deep into my psyche…but its too early, listening third loop

2 Likes

Can you explain this process a bit like what goes into making a script( that isint too revealing), in my mind subliminals sound like writing down some affirmations and combining them in different ways and somehow it works pretty well.

2 Likes

I literally can’t. I’ve never made a sub script.

Just picked up random clues here and there through little comments from Saint or Fire over the years.

Truth is, though; I don’t really want to know. Not yet.

For now, I think it’ll work best if I am not thinking about it. Like watching a movie just as a naive viewer instead of as an industry insider. The naive viewer can just suspend disbelief and enjoy the story.

The industry insider is having a more complex experience: analyzing the camera angles, the filming tech, the casting, the writing, various aspects of directing, and so on. It’s fun, and it’s great to enjoy art as a creator. But for now, I’m more interested in receiving the benefits as a consumer. My goals are much more important to me than is understanding sub tech. They’re very, very important to me.

Later, when I’ve met my core goals, maybe I’ll be more interested. For now, I’m just glad that Saint and Fire are willing to create these resources. And I appreciate the odd insight that I pick up here or there.

6 Likes

I see , i like to expand my understanding and perspective to be able to appreciate it more(could be recent rom scripting for learning) ,like learning of history of it and little inches of progress that are made over the years to up the game. The product ,the craftsmanship and the creator are all tied and interwoven together in the process.

2 Likes

Guys, what if there is no life purpose that you are ‘destined’ for, but that life purpose is what you choose it to be? Those seeds that are deeply planted in the soil of what is your subconscious blueprint.

3 Likes

Yes I don’t believe in destiny as some outside concept imposed on you. Like if my destiny were to be a CEO of some corporate company it wouldn’t happen lol. Doesn’t align with me. I think whatever destiny manifests is definitely the one cultivated within oneself.

2 Likes

Imo i think there are several purposes .
First being most important is awakening to your true self beyond individual identity.
Second your growth and evolution.
Third your material world purpose which could be many different things and change over time.
This makes most sense to me.

2 Likes

I listened to RoM today to test out if I should replace QL st4 with RoM in my HoM custom.

Amazing effects!

• my thoughts are still and I just sit in peace filled with a lot of loving/joyful feelings and aliveness in my body and no thinking. I notice this joy spread around and people catch it

• I do things automatically before having a conscious understanding, it is a bit weird. Today I decided to get delicious cantonese food, I was in the mood for some delicious crispy meat with fried rice. As I entered the restaurant I heard the waiter on the phone telling calling customers there was no possibility of a reservation today. After a long wait, an elderly chinese man took my order and I decided to wait standing up, then I saw some people get up from a table and decided to take a seat there. Sitting there feeling like a happy buddha with my earplugs in enjoying some good music, I noticed people entering the restaurant, talking mandarin(?) with the waiter and before I consciously grasped what was going on, I intuitively got up, just to realize after the waiter was about to walk up to me to ask me to take a seat elsewhere. The messed up feeling is when you do things automatically only to understand it in hindsight.

• Moments of clarity: sitting in public transportation and having a bunch of insights into how I can improve my current custom and about purpose and life

• Senses feel like they have been scrubbed and cleared of cobwebs

• Music/Movies: I feel like I understand music differently I go more through the motions of music and it gives me a deeper grasp of what it is about. Movie effects are more intense, I feel the shocking moments more deeply in my body

• Tension patterns from my mind are starting to unwind, I realized I have quite some anxiety stored in my body

• feel called to start meditating again and I have been mindful l all day, noticing my thoughts and body sensations/feelings. It is like I have been doing my regular thing but then in a mindful way.

• still having doubts about whether it is the right time for RoM, waiting for a crystallizing moment. Just continuing my day.

11 Likes

Anyone else started to become extremely calculating, theorizing, having an almost incessant subconscious mental process of trying to understand everything in life, grasp knowledge from people reconcile it with your own beliefs, and then integrate it continuously almost like a robot?

Instead of experiencing life and especially in conversations with others, very intellectual – using others to find an understanding for your own mental process which is almost neverending; as in dragging people into your reconciliation and trying to reconcile between you and them, the world and reality around you

A constant processing of mental nonsense lol?

Also becoming inhumane, robotic, emotionless or careless?

2 Likes