Main Disc. Thread - The Revelation of Mind (Custom Module Available!) (2.27.23 Hotfix Available!)

And now it has happened. A positive partial solution to the problem that has threatened my entire existence for 3 years was found. It will continue to be no easy way but this stalemate situation is now broken.

The decisions I made and the actions that followed made this breakthrough possible. This would not have been possible without EB and RoM. EB was the driving force and RoM allowed the positive to unfold.

It was actions that would have been unthinkable just a short time ago that led me to the abyss. Without EB I would never have had the courage to make such drastic decisions and without RoM such an acceleration of the unfolding process of reality would not have been possible.

2023 will finally be a year full of hope again. The remaining problems will be solved in the course of time, because the path now taken will lead to a complete solution.

I have always spoken vaguely of my problem. But it is very private and involves my family, my job, my health and my financial status. Everything is connected and was trapped in a rigidity for three years. No one believed in a way out. Everything seemed lost. Unfortunately, I can no longer write about the situation. Maybe later, when everything is completely resolved.

Only one thing: My entire environment, all the people who know me and who are important to me were also completely desperate and helpless. There was nothing to be done with money. Nor with health. It was so complex that an outsider would have run away screaming. But in the meantime, I think thatā€™s why weā€™re all here in the subclub. Because we all have more or less problems that we want to solve.

The contribution has now become longer than I thought, but I think itā€™s important that everyone should know how effective these subs are, if you let yourself be guided and become active. Then truly miracles can happen.

Thanks again to the creators of these subs and the work that goes into them.

26 Likes

Three weeks laterā€¦

1 Like

Congratulations! This is indeed a breakthrough!! And kudos to you because it is you who took the action ā¤ļøā€šŸ”„

4 Likes

Thank you very much for your kind words.
It means a lot to me.

4 Likes

So a new revelation dawned upon me, and itā€™s still unraveling more and more in the form of lessons to learn from.

@SaintSovereign this might interest you, as itā€™s gaming related haha

Basically, among the games I play with a competitive nature is DragonBall FighterZ, a very fast-paced 2D 3v3 fighting game, and the beauty of the game is in the combo system, as once you get a good grasp of them, you can easily start dominating matches by keeping your opponent stuck in a never-ending combo loops, and last night, I lost a game and broke my 11 games win streak.

I was frustrated and did what any gamer does when they get serious;

After this, I beat the same guy with a ā€œperfectā€ result, as in, he didnā€™t even get to land a single attack.
So, I thought about this whole thing for a while, and reflected on why this position specifically made me go extra hard with the game, and then the realization came today:

As serious as the position looks, this is the one position where clarity kicks in; no thoughts about doing specific combos, no thoughts about making flashy plays, no thoughts about wanting to win with a certain move, no thoughts at all, except for one: Iā€™ll win.

Reflecting on this made me realize that the biggest issue any gamer faces doesnā€™t just come from their lack of knowledge about the game or low confidence, but having an abundance of both, which makes us overthink what we should do next.

Now, RoM clearly helps with that, and it is because of RoM that I realize that this same thing applies to other areas of my life too, where I often sabotage myself by wanting to do things in specific ways, just to end up over-complicating everything.

Maybe this specific thing could be added in GMX as a way to consciously teach us to stop over complicating things when playing.

12 Likes

This would be more of an RoB thing, but Iā€™ll definitely consider it. This is what RoB is intending to do.

12 Likes

Will we see RoB in the next month or 2 by any chance?

Would you consider making a Revelation of Wealth and/or Creativity sub or possibly a module?

3 Likes

@SaintSovereign What would happen is someone were to run RoM with Quantum Limitless? Nonchalant sarcasm? Generalized apathy?

4 Likes

Thatā€™s great news, my friend. Really happy for you!

Have a question. Did you notice a feeling of DECELERATION of bad luck a few days before the good news?

I donā€™t know whether I can explain this properly but the day before yesterday, I was feeling my mind was like a car speeding on the way to an accident and then it started slowing down as if what was an inevitable tragedy was no longer going to take place but instead I was about to take a u-turn and drive to better places.

Itā€™s like driving into a parallel universe.

(Am running RoM and Paragon.)

6 Likes

I believe so.

ā€œWealthā€ doesnā€™t really fit the concept of unfolding. I wouldnā€™t know how to script that. Stacking any wealth titles with RoM would synergize and generate great results.

18 Likes

Think Dr. Ian Malcolm from Jurassic Park. Or Spock circa Wrath of Khan.

7 Likes

Seems like RoM is really geared towards internal problem solving so that would fit nicely in searching for or creating opportunities for wealth and potential income streams

3 Likes

I donā€™t think there is going to be something like this. since the mind, spirit and body are more basic than the wealth which can manifest from these three(in a way).
Basically wealth is a context. But these 3 are not.
I hope I am right to think that RoB is revelation of body.

What does RoB stand for?

1 Like

Revelation of Body

2 Likes

That might be what EOG already isā€¦

1 Like

Thank you my friend! That means a lot to me.

Something like that, but a little different. The last few weeks everything has built up faster and faster through my decisions and actions. As you said, like a race car what accelerates.

The direction it had taken would have led to a disaster. The inner pressure to find a solution became unbearable. I have felt this since I first heard EB. It has built up more and more and in the process the focus became tighter and tighter. EB is a very strong driving force.

RoM was then the afterburner and things were revealed in my life that I did not know before. I had no influence on this process. They just happened.
This was the final trigger for all the changes that occurred afterwards.

Just before it was too late, I turned the wheel and changed direction 180 degrees. I was sure that this was the right direction to better places like you said. Everything was abruptly slowed down and a partial solution was found in peace.

Deceleration yes but only after I had made my decision. Before that, everything ran at full speed. Hard to explain. So much has happened in the last few days/weeks and I have to reflect and process now.

How the whole thing finally ends is still open but the stalemate of the last three years is broken and the direction is now clearer. The road is still rocky.

6 Likes

In regards to thisā€¦

I am wondering about this:

How do you guys think RoM (as a major title) will express itself alongside a custom with added Aura mods in the same stack?

In line with the other reply that I just wrote to you, I might be more inclined to make the cores RoM and HoM. Then you can play Emperor Black alongside it from time to time, to add throttle.

These are just abstract ideas though. I havenā€™t actually tried any of what youā€™re considering. (Well, with the exception of HoM. Running that one right now.)

1 Like

Sage advice.

I was actually considering this as well. Surely the Auric effect will bleed into the other titles of the stackā€¦ and the stuff that RoM inevitably unravels from the depths. That could actually be a very potent tool, to be honest!

Could it, potentially and theoretically, help others towards self-inquiry and realizationā€¦ unraveling as it wereā€¦ just as RoM does to us listeners already?

1 Like