Main Disc. Thread - The Revelation of Mind (Custom Module Available!) (2.27.23 Hotfix Available!)

Is it morally wrong then to use subliminals from Subclub to get an edge over other’s in life :thinking::grin:

8 Likes

“Let’s start real questions, Dave”: what about other sperm that died before? Its quite an edge: one born and millions died.

No offence, but I wonder: how much trash beliefs we have in our minds in different areas of our lives that secretly hinder our success?

5 Likes

Yes, it is an illusion. You are the awareness perceiving the mind; the mind operates on its own. The sense of control is within the mind but you are not the mind, more like the awareness of mind.

4 Likes

ROM will reveal to the student that college is a scam,
so he will wise up and walk away from the exam.

Not sure if that classifies as a moral problem.

:grin:

IMO, students should use the Limitless series, instead of running Artisan titles before exams.

:joy:

23 Likes

I’m currently in the middle of the first RoM cycle (I’m planning to use this a bit longer). So far, I’ve noticed:

• A very strong flow factor, and I can enter a flow state at will in a lot of situations. That got a lot easier.
  • Strong focus on things I want or need to accomplish, with a considerable reduction of distractability. As such it’s also good for productivity.
  • Helps just being calm and dropping any and all negativity, wherever it may come from.
  • It acts as an amplifier to internal practices like meditation, internal martial arts etc. This is a huge boon for my practice.
  • Manifestation of useful information and help. Books or random pieces of information show up just when I can use them.

I’m very impressed, and this is a hugely useful tool. EB (which I ran for one cycle only because I can’t stay in monk mode for long) had some of that and I liked it a lot, but of course also a different focus. RoM fits like a glove.

10 Likes

My experience so far with RoM and RM. It’s amazing!

4 Likes

Can you elaborate please?

1 Like

It’s maybe not 100% comparable to the two solo programs as I used them in slightly different customs, though both were for Writing.

QL felt straight forward: I wanted to study, cognitive capabilities were enhanced, I lost a bit of interest in social interactions. Studying was fullfilling and easy. I was the one choosing every single topic and concept, mostly stuff I liked or knew already quite a bit about.

RoM is different. It feels very playful at times. Actively searching for stuff I don’t understand or know anything about, to look at something from a completely different angle, to link concepts from different fields just to explore what could happen if they meet. And if one strand of thought is interesting, it grows easily into something more complex and unique. (The playfulness is probably underlined by The Wonder, and LBfH, the thinking through of new concepts by Void of Creation.)

6 Likes

is AC experimental v2 out? too lazy to browse forums

This isn’t the place to post this, but if you mean Ascension Chamber then it hasn’t been upgraded yet.

1 Like

Much wisdom in this post, i been through such experience when getting really good at some things then getting hit hard with illness and blockages

4 Likes

Is anyone testing revelation of spirit now? Since Rom already has benefits that are related to matters of spirit then what should we expect from RoS? Would love to hear more about this sub.

3 Likes

Not directed at you or anything like that, but this kind of advice has been so prominent on the internet lately and its kinda pissing me off.

Its true that for some people college isnt worth much and theyre better off working for themselves or doing stuff that doesnt require a degree or anything like that.

That still doesnt mean that dropping out is good advice (once again not directed at you lol, talking generally here), most people will benefit a lot from having degree. Statistically simply having a degree just gives you a big advantage financially and opportunitywise over those that dont have a degree. Its 100% possible for people to get money, even become a milionair, without ever seem the inside of a school. but that is not the rule. In general, for most people, theyll be far better off going to college.

For those those few that do have very different aspirations though, sure, college isnt necessary for everyone. Still doesnt mean advicing people to drop out is anywhere close to good advice.

Anyway, this has been my first effect of RoM lmfaooo. Im getting anmoyed by shit said by others that i normally wouldnt think twice about.

7 Likes

If you’re not in STEM, a university education is useless 80% of the time.

The leftover 20% is for the ones that are savvy enough to realize the networking opportunities that come with the university experience.

Agreed, but that’s not the problem. The problem is the amount of time it takes to get said degree, and the cost behind the acquisition of said degree. I’m not sure where you’re from, but if you think spending 4 years worth of tuition at an American university is worth a social sciences degree, you are sorely mistaken.

Heck, even spending 4 years at a university for free is still a significant cost of resources in regards to time. But to pay 100k+ for the privilege to waste that time is genuinely absurd.

6 Likes

Fair enough, im not american so im not used to the insane uni costs. America is very weird about that and i dont really get why its so fucking expensive there.

For some people, yeah, 4 years spend building a business, and gaining experience might work better. But i think we all know that is not how it usually goes with people dropping out (at least with the people ive seen). You need a lot of drive and ambition to do all that and really gain meaning full experience that actually matters for your future.

The major difference imo is college is very very reliable. Just having a degree opens sooo many opportunitys for you. Its a very safe option. Even with a degree thats seen as useless like philosophy or whatever. Just having a degree in general means you can apply for soooo much more, particulairly for jobs where you can move up even further. Youll just become more likely to make more money than average.

Meanwhile for instance, trying to build a business. It could go really well, and you could build something very reliable. It could also go wrong, and you may figure out you dont like having a business at all. At that point youd need to start from scratch and youd have nothing to fall back on. It coudl turn out great, but it Can also easily fall apart. (If youre truly disciplined though than failure is just experience, but thats a different story, its not common for people to have that discipline, nor is moving in that direction everybody would even want to do.)

4 Likes

I have to agree with some of the points here

I was pipped to study law at university from a young age and was considerably good at the subject by the time I reach A levels (College for you Americans)

By the time I started to get into university application mode which all students kinda get pushed to do, I quickly realised the cost of it all. Not just for the course itself but for the add-ons and resources i.e day trips, shadowing, books and other learning material as well as travel and food etc.

Also after University was another expensive amount of tenure to then get to the bar. All while supporting yourself and your hobbies, lifestyles etc

So in the end I just said fuck it and never went.

That probably allowed me to save good money here and there, learn the ropes on how to apply for jobs and work my way up. Once you’ve got a plethora of experience under your belt, most employers will snap that up in an instant over some kid fresh out of his uni diapers.

So while I agree STEM subjects require further study and is probably mandatory for most jobs in those fields, University is a complete waste of money unless you get the most out of it like bombay said.

4 Likes

Because it’s corrupt. Down to the way they hang everyone with the ridiculous loans they peddle. The education system here isn’t designed to create free thinkers.

6 Likes

I think the thread is getting derailed, please move the conversation to somewhere else.

4 Likes

Anyone using this with Stark?

Stark has been out of my stack for a while so not had the pleasure of using both

4 Likes

In it’s most simplistic description, RoS intensifies the “unfolding” process. RoM helps you understand those unfoldings.

23 Likes