Main Disc. Thread - The Revelation of Mind (Custom Module Available!) (2.27.23 Hotfix Available!)

Did you end up practicing that imagination image-streaming exercise with mind eye or rom ? Interested to hear results

2 Likes

Iā€™m not going into too many details but I did have a major breakthrough in healing from my past. My severe depression that started when I was 12 all the way until basically this past summer, now I know what caused it, which led me to spiral into a very negative mindset for so long.

While I have healed over the years, and healed tremendously since starting my SubClub journey 11 months ago. When I am ready to talk about it I will post it in my journal thatā€™s collecting dust, for I will say that from here on out I refuse to be anyoneā€™s filler for their own void and just tossed away when it was convenient for them. Me thinking that was my purpose in anyoneā€™s life, even my own life has costed me years of happiness and self love, and has led me down some very dark times. Not anymore, not for friends, relationships, and now not even family.

I made a post sometime ago in this thread that since starting RoM I have had the idea of a custom called Fate Breaker but I wanted to take my time with it since the idea just came to my head out of nowhere. Now since this spontaneous healing I got yesterday, Fate Breaker is starting to look clearer. Still giving it sometime though of course but that answer will continue to unfold :wink: I guess.

@SaintSovereign and @Fire, thank you for RoM, and all the other subs that has been made, and ones to come

22 Likes

Thought i would only run this sublim for 1 cycle but looks like it will be really hard to drop it, so much value so far.

Pushing me towards some extra audio brainwave entrainment for meditation but its hard to pick as theres so many companies and tracks out there and not entirely sure how it will interact with sublims .

1 Like

I have been listening to RoM for 12 days now in addition to EB and RoM works like a fire accelerant for me. A very serious private problem in which I have been stuck for three years suddenly moves in a direction that I would not have expected and also wanted to avoid.

Everything suddenly unfolded and my reality changed abruptly. The pressure from EB was already heading in this direction, but it didnā€™t really start until RoM came along.

Decisions were made and things were tackled that were unthinkable just a few days ago. Despite all the negative things that can happen at first, something positive will come out of it. I am quite sure of that.

I have to recover now because the whole thing is emotionally very stressful for me. Will report again as soon as there are new developments. Be careful with RoM and EB. The potential is huge and you need a lot of selfcontrol.

11 Likes

Same. The healing in this is insanely powerful and as

He said here.

Too much value. I canā€™t drop it!!!

Truly a masterpiece you guys released !!!

4 Likes

Yes and the thing that I love about it is that itā€™s a very analytical healing (for me), my emotions arenā€™t all over the place like on other titles. Although with as deep as RoM is going I can see the potential of that happening :joy:

3 Likes

This is why I decided to drop Cfw. Because this healing of RoM makes it possible to do healing and still operate on a daily basis better.

6 Likes

Hey @AlexSQ How rom will work with this stack and possible results from it , thanks!:slightly_smiling_face:

Wanted
Rich
Rom

_____.
Wanted
Eog
Rom

1 Like

Well I donā€™t know :grin::grin:

Iā€™ll be running exactly wanted rom EoG starting tomorrow.

Try EoG and rich solo to see which one feels better. EoG gels better with me so I dropped rich.

2 Likes

However considering the power of rom and what I experienced with it so far, it will massively amplify results of other subs.

Rom actually got me to run wanted.

3 Likes

Does RoM help with problem solving?

1 Like

@SaintSovereign I have been misreading the title of RoM as Revaluation not Revelation

1 Like

I think so :smiley:

2 Likes

@SaintSovereign
Before you said DR and RoM shouldnā€™t be run togetherā€¦ā€¦ would you mind explaining more on why you think they wouldnā€™t be a good pair?

1 Like

Will Probably cause a glitch on the mental and emotional matrix

Iā€™ve been running DR1 + ROM for about 2 weeks now. The recon was utterly brutal the first few days, the worst Iā€™ve ever had. By far. It brought out deep-seated traumas, fears and shame from my childhood which Iā€™d buried away so completely that I had no idea they were even there. Iā€™ve run DR alone in the past and it was nothing like this.

And yet the catharsis was also beautiful in a way, and my entire life perspective and priorities have shifted 90Ā° in a matter of days. Iā€™ll be continuing with the stack (plus a rotating 3rd title).

YMMV of course.

13 Likes

Itā€™s just a very intense stack. Can be quite disruptive.

EDIT: See above post.

4 Likes

Has anyone else experienced healing for other people since running this, or am I manifesting it? Without putting my fathers business completely out there, all I will say is that he is a combat veteran, and there is a certain event that happened in his time in the military that even almost 30 years later continues to mess with him.

Lately he has been confronting it and learning to let go and no longer blame himself.

This is something that I have been wanting him to work on for a long time now, cause as is son I do want him to heal from it.

5 Likes

Did you ever run LBfH in the past? RoM and RoS have a tendency to unlock past scripting that wasnā€™t expressing as much. If so, thatā€™s probably whatā€™s happening.

13 Likes

I have ran it in the past, if RoM is capable of doing that then that makes perfect sense actually. Especially with the healing that I have been going through since starting RoM. @SaintSovereign

3 Likes