Main Disc. Thread - The Revelation of Mind (Custom Module Available!) (2.27.23 Hotfix Available!)

This is profound for me. Rom unlocked wanted on new levels, a year later :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

How can it be ? It would mean that some programming are not executed but stay in the corner of the memory ? RoM would unlock these programs ?

1 Like

Perhaps itā€™s like conflicting beliefs? Thatā€™s how I look at it. Perhaps itā€™s like you have a belief from sub x, but your mind hasnā€™t fully accepted it or processed it, and then RoM helps with that processing.

Perhaps you have a belief you donā€™t fully understand and RoM helps you integrate it and make sense of it?

Just random thoughts and reflections inspired by your question.

2 Likes

But it means that the belief is not rejected but stick to the subconscious even not processed

2 Likes

So maybe it would be interesting that Subclub develop a sub which could clean all the beliefs which are sticking to the subconscious but not processed because of many factors ?

2 Likes

There are so many skills and abilities that lie dormant within the human mind. Why would an expression of a sub be different ?

Thatā€™s RoM :grin::grin: and potentially the upcoming RoS :thinking::alien::grin:

3 Likes

For sure, but Iā€™ve also seen some objectives or Q modules having this purpose.
Something along the line of ā€removing unhelpful beliefs from other subsā€

1 Like

RoM is a real booster. I was talking of a ā€œcleanerā€ if we accept the idea that belief from sub stick and are not rejected

Iā€™d be careful with this in forum. Because we know there are certain people here who will take it literally talking about ā€œsticky beliefsā€ :wink:

Itā€™s amazing to me that RoM does whatā€™s being discussed, re: latching on to subs from before.

I ran into something before where I stacked DR with certain titles and it definitely seemed to intensify stuff. Iā€™ll try more with RoM in the same capacity and see what happens.

5 Likes

I see it like gene expressions.

I learned this in ā€œbecoming supernatural.ā€

Most people do have the genetic markup for cancer in their genes. But unless a gene is EXPRESSED, nothing will come from it. Same is true for more positive genes. Like psychic abilities, for example.

When you run subs, they go into your subconscious and are stored there. But how much of a sub you EXPRESS, depends on a lot of factors, like
recent subs ran
mood
diet
exercise
meditation
whatever it could be

RoM to me, helped to EXPRESS parts of subs I ran before more clearly.

It could also be the part where it helps to connect the conscious and subconscious better, so you just more consciously know the ā€œoldā€ scripting being applied, but it was always there?

5 Likes

I ran the sub, whats the hell is this sub. Its the first sub i feel like having true freedom, the ā€œunfoldingā€ , the revelation of mind, idk what it fully means. Idk its beacuse of the sub or ZPV2 tech that the efffcts from this sub feels the most natural. I always tend to think things philosophically, trying to crack the code in my mind,but after several tries, i just said to myself ā€œThis is BS,we just need to work hard, say affirmations to keep mindset in the right place and do what religions and society embedded into our livesā€, but today i ran my philosophy once again through my head, i reach to a point where i think my philosophy of life was actually getting direction,
I refined my thought process of what is success to me. Seems like i have so much fear stored in my mind that i never realised they were fear, they were normal to me .

And in terms of productivity, this is far better than any alpha motivation for me, i was off sub for so many days(9-10 months no sub,theres a diff story for reason behind it), and i was only waiting for a title like this, i want to know myself, this sub is greatly helping me with my studies and adhd symptoms.

Thank you creatorsā€¦

25 Likes

RoM release changed my plans. Ran RoM +Emperor Black and do not regret it. Will probably add Minds eye next cycle and alternate between EB and Minds eye and finally start imagine streaming.

2 Likes

Still yet to run this title, but I feel like Iā€™m getting glimpses of it. Not sure how, but after reading some of the objectives today I realized Iā€™ve been diving into deeper thoughts on reality, existence, and every day life these past few weeks. More so than before. Not just thoughts though, not sure how to describe it. Itā€™s kind of like witnessing the life I have in front of me now being a barrier or distraction to greater experiences.

For those of you familiar with the ZP perceptual shifts. Do you feel like RoM maximizes that feeling? At this point Iā€™m looking to run complementary titles in my stack that really challenges my perceptions of what reality is for me.

1 Like

Anyone have an existential crisis running this ?

2 Likes

I havenā€™t even run it yet lol. But I can tell itā€™s gonna turn things inside out for me in the best way possible. Iā€™m already prone to weekly existential crisis moments, I have a feeling this is gonna chain them all together into a cohesive solution for myself.

2 Likes

ACexperimental + Mindeye+ RoM on same day feels like im shifting timeline at insane rate like im gonna slip out the matrix through the cracks. RoS might just make me slip out of this dimension :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

Please be careful with this stack and do not overexpose. Remember to stay grounded and if you have any grounding practices, do them regularly.

6 Likes

How good would this sub be at getting us present in the moment?

A la The Power of Now style presence.

AKA ā€œno mindā€

It will take you to present slowly, not suddenly, the sub doesnt give any push, i am more present today than i was yesterday but the transition depends on individual, if you are meditative person it will do it fast, if you are bit restless and spends time in the past or future, may take 3-4 days to kick in really hard

4 Likes

@SaintSovereign sir what did you put in these zpv2 tech, i feel zero processing yet the effects are there, it feels so natural, zpv2 feels like a decade ahead of zpv1.

6 Likes