Main Disc. Thread - The Revelation of Mind (Custom Module Available!) (2.27.23 Hotfix Available!)

@Solomon @TheBoxingScientist
I think these kind of direct claims(at least by us) are unjustified.
It’s really hard to judge, I also think some people come to the forum with alternate accounts. But I can’t be sure.

1 Like

Yes, absolutely. As I said this made me realize why it’s artisan. Not everyone can deal with that feeling. And for most, they are likely far away from their minds/spirits’ goal, so this might be tough.

(I also thought the artisan titles would be locked, or only given to seasoned ppl, but it seems they decided against that)

1 Like

Alpha male is right

@RVconsultant can we confirm this ?

@James please stick with your stack for 3 months at least.

1 Like

How should he know and why does it concern us?

1 Like

@Alphamale

It’s just a name change, no alternate account.

(e. g. Last Supper is now started by Houdini: Last Supper 🍷, a Journal by Amor )

Rvconsultant can check and monitor his ip address.

Oh I see
Former @amor and present @houdini also changed his name to @hermit
I thought @TheBoxingScientist was talking about THAT hermit who is not welcome here anymore.
Accept my apologies.
@mithras
I think I was right :sweat_smile:
@TheBoxingScientist people can use vpns.

1 Like

Yeah your right Hermit is using VPNs but even he can be traced :smiley:

Amor IS THAT Hermit. He was allowed back

3 Likes

Dammnnnn!!!
For real?
I mean he was permanently banned from subclub.

Please can we keep on track of the actual thread.

6 Likes

Some of my experiences from RoM.
Life is changing. Always
Mind is like wind.
Always blowing.
Yet is stillness.
RoM is a gate-less gate.
No body can enter.
Nobody enters.
Oh what mysteries await this gate.
Grace is a state.
The mind does not know.
But the Heart knows the way.
Peace and Joy in my mind.
Love and compassion in my Heart.

RoM results
More linguistic in my poetry .
Can explain large mystical concepts in easy to understand language to others.
Channeling had become easier for me. It’s really beautiful skill to learn.
Meditations have become deer. Silencing the mind easier.
I’ve noticed and increase of skill in videos games. So much fun to play and play better every time.
Deeper research on spiritual information.
Deeper re-practices; bringing new life to other Healing practices and spiritual ones too.
More awareness of psychic gifts.

12 Likes

Yeah maybe a little heavy…

1 Like

I would just roll with RoM for a cycle and then assess if you need Rebirth or not. Honestly just letting RoM unfold on its own seems to a nice way to go.

2 Likes

Does infinite need to eat food? No but your body still does, you’re still subject to its rules, if your body got hit by a car would you say you are infinite and it doesnt hurt you or scream out in pain?. A more serious would be 9lineages down the line of misfortune ,blockages ,illness etc
Human mastery doesnt work in same way as entity would be created with complete perfection over it as it rules that archetypal area of mastery.
Ultimately its not separate just working with different parts of divine creation that resonate same as some parts of our self.
Hope i dont derail thread but enjoying the conversation. Just wanted to clear some stuff as i been through these perspectives and experienced some heavy blocks from ancestral line.

6 Likes

just ran my first loop… definitely felt the stillness and deep concentration on the present moment. earlier i was overthinking stuff now im just like i just finished meditating for an hour. great stuff

6 Likes

Hate to say it but it’s looking like the “Artisan line” is just a marketing gimmick at this point. I feel like telling newbies that they shouldn’t run these titles but giving them access anyway is just asking for newbies to run them, especially Emperor Black (which shouldn’t even be called Emperor to be frank).

1 Like

Thank you! It’s an interesting perspective

2 Likes

I think you wouldn’t have said it then :grin:

From a business standpoint this is correct tho. See it as a disclaimer. They warned you. You run it anyway, your fault.

I think what annoys most ppl us if they get nerfed subs freely available instead of unnerfed ones behind a wall.

Or so my observation.

Also this is a big IF. I don’t think either of the artisan titles so far where specifically nerfed.

3 Likes