Main Disc. Thread - The Revelation of Mind (Custom Module Available!) (2.27.23 Hotfix Available!)

Of course I had to get it for my stack.

Revelation of the Twilight of the Gods: Rise of Khan

5 Likes

How does this compare to Emperor Black for you in terms of orientation toward business?

Thanks for the tag bro, but too soon to consider RoM in a custom now haha
Plus Iā€™m not even sure how would I go about it anymore, cause the more I use RoM, the more I realize that Iā€™m reaching a point where I donā€™t really feel the need for any subs other than RoM.

10 Likes

Thatā€™s deep. When I think about it, itā€™s true. When given direction for oneā€™s life and on top of it the meaning of the universe (both subjective and objective), we can do a whole lot of things with just RoM.

9 Likes

Well. It is time for the happy dance.

With all this RoMming I get the distinct image of an old monochrome terminal or Sega Arcade Emulator with the words blinking on screenā€¦ ā€œLoading custom RoMā€ :wink:

4 Likes

Since reality is a simulation, an emulation might be just what the mind needs. A new ROM for the mind.

3 Likes

I didnā€™t use EB enough to make an honest comparison.

:man_shrugging:t2:

Having said that, I donā€™t think ROM has any in-built business orientation. It should unfold insights on whatever the user is oriented towards.

My stack is Gold, Stark, and ROM (yup, very similar to @Pyroā€™s) ā€“ hence the business insights.

:slight_smile:

4 Likes

I agree with @Simon.

My stack is a Stark Emperor Fit 4 Custom, Emperor Black, True Sell, & ROM.

On Emperor Black, I donā€™t feel an inherent push towards business, more like towards my goals.

Similarly ROM isnā€™t about business. Iā€™m finding that it silences ANY internal negativity. This leaves room to analyze where that thought came from and what you would rather think instead.

Are you stopping yourself from doing something you need to? What happens when you can quickly recognize it, deal with it, and then do what needs to be done?

You do as Jim Newman would say, ā€œRelease your brakes.ā€

9 Likes

Itā€™s funny you should say that because a similar thought popped in my mind this morning. I still decided to run RICH, but I had this thought of ā€œDo I really need another sub? Doesnt ROM cover enough?ā€

3 Likes

@SaintSovereign is this the nearest sub giving you wee/drug like experience?

Bro, one thing @SaintSovereign will NEVER tell you is that his subs are in any way, shape or form comparable to weed or drug induced experiences. No responsible digital product creator will make such a claim. That is a veeeeery slippery slope, legally. I donā€™t think @SaintSovereign will even entertain this conversation with you, to be honest. :joy:

5 Likes

Imagine stacking ROM and EB !! a nuclear combination !! @Alphamale are you stacking these ?

4 Likes

I see you are right, although itā€™s a simplification, but drugs basically stimulate chemical production in the brain.
I think with enough use of QL you can know what it means to be focused as you are on Ritalin.
@TheBoxingScientist I am planning
4 hours ago I ran RoM and half an hour ago Primal seduction.
I think my stack might have 4 subs in it.
QL, EB, RoM and PS.
I ran it and felt very calm. But shortly recn hit(more of a combination of recon and results) and I was not sensing that attraction from women before running it.
Then I came home and got lethargic and fapped, now I listened to primal seduction and it was good. I felt that love for women.

3 Likes

And especially if you have a lifestyle where you could ā€œget awayā€ for awhile. Ex: You primarily work from home, or you have your own business, etc.

21 Likes

Hey there Alphamale. You need help with semen retention? Mantak chia is a great place to start to cultivate your sexual energies. You can do energy work and self-pleasuring at the same time. It gives me energy and itā€™s kinda like a pre workout. So you can do it before going to the gym. Also you connect with your heart and connect it to you genitals. So you feel love when self pleasuring. It doesnā€™t drain your energy after either. And you discipline yourself to not go over the edge and spoil your medicine.

4 Likes

I think I needed this just now
Recon hit and I am feeling sooo bad
Like real bad.
Anxious and mostly disappointed in myself. Like how much of a loser I am.
I think about not going after women.
And then I see boom, I run a 4th seduction sub
So what about money and the fact that Iā€™m living at my friendā€™s?
So yeah go after money? What money? RICH crypto. So what about the focus and discipline? You canā€™t have that with you r ADHD brain!. So run QL and RoM.
Itā€™s just frustrating for now.
I am feeling a deep grief.
Anyways, canā€™t talk anymore

2 Likes

This is the experience we intended on both Emperor Black and RoM. I know everyone is hyped for the business prospects (and I understand, believe me), but remember that the initial goal was to reveal the things about yourself and your mind that you didnā€™t know or understand before.

Itā€™s a very transformational sub. Itā€™s helped restore me back to who I was when I was younger. Very much monk-like. Practiced multiple martial arts, studied tons of topics, lived like a spartan, etc. Even though I had a good career and good money, I always chose a very plain living place and the space itself was pretty much barren, outside of some inspirational art. It made my life very simple and kept things focused on self-development rather than pursuing luxury. Somewhere along the line, I lost that.

Now Iā€™m engaged a huge stripping down of my life. Either selling or donating all these electronics Iā€™m not using, engaging in more meditative practices, looking around the area for a new martial art to try (Iā€™m thinking of Wing Chun, as Iā€™ve always wanted to try it but kept gravitating to Muay Thai), and most important, back to writing and being creative.

It seems that martial arts, meditation, creativity, silence and solitude are the foundations of my life. RoM and RoS helped those realizations.

EDIT: In fact, this Christmas, my goal is to actually give out more than I receive, so Iā€™ve literally dodged any questions of ā€œwhat do you want,ā€ since I genuinely want nothing. No more things.

36 Likes

Hey saint you need a spiritual friend? Iā€™m here for you.

Give Kali a shot

1 Like