Main Disc. Thread - The Revelation of Dreams ZP

Does this mean if one owns Revelation of Dreams there is no point to get Paragon Sleep?

1 Like

Paragon Sleep I believe would be better if you want to primarily focus on sleep hygiene and quality, as it will be less dense than RoD. :v:

2 Likes

@Lion great minds think alike (STKS thread :wink: )

Not to mention Pride (In the Name of Love) was first released in 1984 by U2 on their album “The Unforgettable @Fire”. Coinkydink? I’d like to think so! [said in a crazy Jim Carrey The Mask voice]

1 Like

My prayers have been answered, especially the fact that I can ask myself if I’m dreaming, do I wanna continue, go lucid or choose to wake up, just wow!

:clap::hugs::raised_hands:

1 Like

I am planning for this title, though but this is not on my priority yet.

It says "develop an ‘emotional shield’ against negative dreams and nightmares-especially when you are still carrying fear into that realm, you will create monster that scares you. But with healing titles, that won’t be a problem anymore.

Develop an eidetic and exceptional memory recall, I hope so - when doing mind-heart coherence meditation I always had feelings of glowing heart, I felt the experienced but the memory is gone. I think there are parts were not suppose to share.

This is a great title to stack with Love Bomb.

2 Likes

Can anyone explain the practical uses or benefits of lucid dreaming? I understand the idea and to do it. But what are some examples of practical benefits one can gain from it?

1 Like

Because you can create a sandbox essentially in your mind, you can have new experiences or get over fears in situations and then start taking that person into reality.

Also people describe a better mood generally in reality and confidence because they can experience things they can’t yet have in the physical world. It’s so real that you have these vivid memories. Think visualisation on steroids.

Lastly, you can create and finish things like lyrics for instance. And because your in the ideal state for maximum problem solving, you can unleash your creativity fully to find a solution.

9 Likes

Interesting.

2 Likes

You can control 1/3 of your life and use it to your advantage

4 Likes

@LovingEmperor : What types of advantage though? For example what can an entrepreneur, a business person, an artist or a salesman gain from it?
I like what @Melody said about visualization on steroids.

3 Likes

You can take advantage of access to your subconscious:

• You can talk to your “dream characters”, whatever that person will say or do actually comes from you, you can ask them anything you want, you can see what they offer you, you can have new points of view (ideas and new points of view are essential in business).
    The dream shapes its expectations, so if for example you think you want to fly when you jump out the window you will, if a person you know is funny for example you will expect him to do the same in your dream, so you can choose a wise person who you know to ask him the questions you need (obviously you have to take it as inspiration and not really as truth, a dream does not always make sense and the answers you will receive will not always be simple, linear and logical)

• You can follow the development of the dream, you can see what your creativity decides to create in that moment, you let yourself be carried away by the dream

• Imagine a writer who has a block what he might write after a lucid dream, or an artist what he might create after he creates what he wanted in his lucid dream, you can harness the mind in its most creative (but also chaotic and messy) state

• In general, I use dreams in therapy to understand what I have to work on, what my current desires are, what my fears and blocks are, I use them a lot to discover and improve myself (For example I’m overcoming the fear of driving and having a relationship because they are the most recurring dreams I’ve had in recent months) .

• You can do what @Melody said, you would have an advantage over all the people who don’t pay much attention to their dreams or who can’t control them to have advantages

Maybe someone else could tell us how to use lucid dreaming in a constructive and useful way

11 Likes

+1 on what @LovingEmperor wrote above.

YES. You can also use lucid dreams as a time to practice. Pro-athletes visualizing their performance is part of their practice. Lucid dreaming is the perfect setting to not only visualize, but also experience the performance of the practice. Yes, you can even practice piano scales while lucid dreaming, and that will show increased performance when you do it while awake. Same with languages.

Now imagine applying this visualization on steroids on your manifesting technique of choice? I hypothesise that just like these subs, manifestations made while dreaming will bypass your “consciousness barrier” and will happen faster and with greater potency. (I have yet to personally do this).

You can also use that time to push your boundaries. Challenge yourself and lean into being comfortable with risk-taking. Or experiment with choices and outcomes. Like a training simulation.

Also, being reminded to do reality checks all the time will not only make you more present in the now while dreaming, but also while awake. Practicing LD will help you be more in the now in real life, ironically :slight_smile:

Another use is that people have reported a greater over all connection with the divine* (as per their own definitions) in their lives as a result of having lucid dreams.

And lastley, and this is my favourite - from a more esoteric/psi perspective related to Lucid dreaming, there are things like energy healing, remote healing of others, remote viewing while dreaming, used as a stepping stone for astral projection, a place to more easily interact with spirits, shared dreams, prescience.

Also with a bit of practice you can throw firebolts and lightning while you dream, which is always cool.

Ehh, I didn’t intend for a WOT but I guess I’m just that excited about this topic. :sweat_smile:

7 Likes

Practice a skill
Solve a problem
Converse with anyone
Live out a fantasy
Build areas in your mind for safety, experimenting, etc.
Build a new you that you can step into
Hunt down your fears and destroy them
Build a symbol of a mental or emotional state to help you remember how to feel or think a certain way

These are just a few things.

13 Likes

Lucid Dreaming gives you the most direct and immediate access to the subconscious while “awake”.

It’s even better than hypnosis in that regard.
And in that state, you can literally just tell the SubC what you want to experience.

Robert Waggoner calls that speaking directly to the “awareness behind the dream”.

His book “Lucid Dreaming: Gateway to the Inner Self” would be an excellent companion book to read during the use of RoD.

22 Likes

Fantastic book on the subject. Dearly recommend it!

8 Likes

Thanks for the recommendation. Went and bought it for Kindle.

1 Like
4 Likes

It is quite difficult remembering the last thought before you go to sleep. Unless you deliberately think about things on purpose until you nod off.

might try this tonight. Replaying things on loop until I’m gone then try and see if I can remember any of it.

2 Likes

Very interesting title, I would love tu run it, but Im gonna wait for all the new titles to be released before making a decision.

Possibilities of continuing with my current stack untouched: 0%

3 Likes

Ordering it at library.

2 Likes