Main Disc. Thread - The Revelation of Dreams ZP

What’s this?

Just dropping this without any explanation, Sir? :wink:

Also, was that image done by an AI?

Looks dope as always!

2 Likes

Here you go:

Thanks for this title, though my stack is full rn. I just want to point out one thing, since this one has a full Paragon sleep script within itself there is probably no reason to run only Paragon sleep if one can have ROD.

Yes but what does it MEAN? :smiley:

Is it because so many titles are released at once, or because v2 is finished? The artisan line?

Why is it an ERA? :smiley:

2 Likes

So I’m finally reading the copy. I’m gonna be honest, when RoD was first revealed to be what was coming (however long ago that was), I thought to myself “I’m buying that!”

I never even once thought it would be an upgrade for having bought Dreams. So I’m hella grateful for that.

I’m like 15% through the copy and already showed it to my cousin and said “This is crazy!”

She said “Good crazy?”

I said “GREAT crazy! It’s making me rethink my stack for my next cycle!”

RoM+RoD may be what I need to fix whatever hangups or blockages I have which have impedid my lucid dreaming skill for almost 16 years now!

I just started a washout today. Definitely fighting the urge to jump in on this.

Since I’ve got blockages going re: LD skill, would it be prudent to add in a healing title like Rebirth or Regen? or too much?

ARGH!!! :wink:

2 Likes

I am not at all excited are you excited? Because I’m not. Nope. Absolutely not in the slightest. I am sooo unexcited about this title that just thinking about it puts me to sleep. Yup yup. That’s it.

:rofl: :joy:

2 Likes

God. thank you. I suck with RCs. Never needed them prior. Even when I started them, they fail. Like text does NOT change in my dreams unless I will it to while lucid.

Man, as I read this, I realize I don’t even necessarily need to stack in RoM like I imagined I would. Would probably still have interesting effects, but that can come later.

Note to self: Just read, don’t spend the first day of washout planning cycles and stuff.

1 Like

Ah okay. I think he means it as a riddle. He most probably will explain after all the titles get released over the course of the above mentioned dates.

1 Like

I can see how RoD would fit in nicely for the idea I have been working on for a “Sith” customcackles-star-wars

4 Likes

@AlexanderGraves - also Martin Luther King had a speech called Breaking the Silence (in this context a call to unity and action with reference to the subliminal community most probably). And he also had a more famous speech called I Have a Dream.

So its connecting Revelation of Dreams in a way.

“Silence! The King Speaks” (STKS) + “I Have a Dream” (Revelation of Dreams).

SaintSovereign and his riddles :).

12 Likes

I’m not sure what is more incredible, Saint making this elaborate riddles or you solving them like it is nothing.

5 Likes

Tell us more about this… idea. :grin:

1 Like

Once I have a real handle on what I will put in it.

Haha thanks but am not sure if it is correct. It’s just a guess. Have been wrong many times at SaintSovereign’s riddles.

1 Like

Maybe it is a simple sub on public speaking ?

2 Likes

This

a compass pointing towards this hidden sanctuary

brought up a bit of emoting for me. One thing I’ve long wanted to do when lucid is to visit the Sanctuary I’ve already set up in my mind. Yeah I can go there while awake and meditating. But with lucidity, I will be able to experience it so much deeper. I am ready.

1 Like

Even if it is a guess. It made my brain go:

2 Likes

@SaintSovereign Looking brilliant, well done!

2 Likes

This is what i wrote in my journal and what i felt with RoS and RoM, can’t wait to add it to my stack!