Main Disc. Thread - Quantum Limitless (Now Available!)

Excited !!!

3 Likes

After so much talk about QL, we still don’t know what’s in it.

2 Likes

@SaintSovereign - YESSSSSSSSS!

1 Like

Wait and see :rofl:

1 Like

I am curious to see the description before i embark on buying it.

2 Likes

I hear this tech is going in. That’s all we know.

By the way we don’t have have any description of Limitless v2.

Do those who have already purchased Limitless v2 get a discount for Quantum Limitless? Is it equivalent to Limitless v3?

1 Like

QL is shaking the subliminal world. People are raving about it. Initial testing by Sovereign have shown promising results. Even Sovereign was shocked by just how powerful QL is.

There has been a record number of views on this thread. Prepare for a new voyage…a voyage of new discoveries. Prepare to evolve your grey matter to a whole new level.

3 Likes

There are already 93 comments (94 including this one), and the only thing we know about this sub is that it will be super awesome and that it should be about learning.

This truly is a super hyped thread… :smiley:

2 Likes

Time to go into hyperdrive!

2 Likes

if you release it the day after tomorrow i will be spot on haha

1 Like

But he literally just said it’s coming out today. You really want to delay it for a more accurate guess? You’re gonna piss off a lot of members :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

So, 7 days was accurate estimation…very good, guys. QL is what every person wants for Christmas!

3 Likes

I just want to let you guys know… I’m ready to watch Lionel Messi on youtube for 5 mins each day and win the next fifa balon d’or…

5 Likes

QL is gonna change the game, change ALL the games :sunglasses:

4 Likes

I’m looking forward to QL as I can definitely use it for what I’ve in my mind. If I’m not mistaken, Alchemist had much higher hype when it was released.

2 Likes

Alchemist was successful i believe.

2 Likes

Commando should be available soon

2 Likes

Wisdom of the ages.

There is a Taoist story of an old farmer who had worked his crops for many years. One day his horse ran away. Upon hearing the news, his neighbors came to visit.

“Such bad luck,” they said sympathetically.

“We’ll see,” the farmer replied.

The next morning the horse returned, bringing with it three other wild horses.

“How wonderful,” the neighbors exclaimed.

“We’ll see,” replied the old man.

The following day, his son tried to ride one of the untamed horses, was thrown, and broke his leg. The neighbors again came to offer their sympathy on his misfortune.

“We’ll see,” answered the farmer.

The day after, military officials came to the village to draft young men into the army. Seeing that the son’s leg was broken, they passed him by. The neighbors congratulated the farmer on how well things had turned out.

“We’ll see” said the farmer.

The next day, Quantum Limitless was released, and everybody told the farmer how amazing it was and how life was meaningless without it.

“We’ll see” said the farmer.

14 Likes

Hahaha awesome adaptation :joy:

2 Likes

Quantum Limitless is now available: https://www.subliminalclub.com/product/quantum-limitless-ultimate-learning-and-productivity-multi-stage-subliminal/

11 Likes