Main Disc. Thread - Quantum Limitless (Now Available!)

Alchemist was successful i believe.

2 Likes

Commando should be available soon

2 Likes

Wisdom of the ages.

There is a Taoist story of an old farmer who had worked his crops for many years. One day his horse ran away. Upon hearing the news, his neighbors came to visit.

ā€œSuch bad luck,ā€ they said sympathetically.

ā€œWeā€™ll see,ā€ the farmer replied.

The next morning the horse returned, bringing with it three other wild horses.

ā€œHow wonderful,ā€ the neighbors exclaimed.

ā€œWeā€™ll see,ā€ replied the old man.

The following day, his son tried to ride one of the untamed horses, was thrown, and broke his leg. The neighbors again came to offer their sympathy on his misfortune.

ā€œWeā€™ll see,ā€ answered the farmer.

The day after, military officials came to the village to draft young men into the army. Seeing that the sonā€™s leg was broken, they passed him by. The neighbors congratulated the farmer on how well things had turned out.

ā€œWeā€™ll seeā€ said the farmer.

The next day, Quantum Limitless was released, and everybody told the farmer how amazing it was and how life was meaningless without it.

ā€œWeā€™ll seeā€ said the farmer.

14 Likes

Hahaha awesome adaptation :joy:

2 Likes

Quantum Limitless is now available: https://www.subliminalclub.com/product/quantum-limitless-ultimate-learning-and-productivity-multi-stage-subliminal/

11 Likes

Quantum tech sounds huge! Excited to read about peopleā€™s results and try out for myself after my current run of planned stacks!

1 Like

Reading this description this doesnt sound like it would be a good idea to use along side khan especially khan st 1 st2 and st3. Both seem like intense sublimals and should be used one at a time. One day ill give this a try

2 Likes

Iā€™ve just started Emperor (and Iā€™ve already got some results to share, will start a journal or another post) and now Iā€™m already planning when to get and start QL. This is an absolutely amazing sounding program, and fantastic marketing as well. Iā€™ve never been more excited about something that I didnā€™t even know existed until a couple of weeks ago. lol. Good job @SaintSovereign and @Fire!

7 Likes

Fantastic- bringing together the left and right sides of brain are what I need.

Will QL actually increase the brainā€™s processing of other subliminals? Subliminals are also a form of learning by the subconscious mind, and I believe different people learn things differently through their conscious mind and subconscious mind.

4 Likes

As a fan of the show Suits one of my first thoughts reading the description on the sales page was that an alternate title for the sub could be the ā€œMike Rossā€ :wink:

3 Likes

Iā€™m think going to start with Stage 4 off the bat since it has all the stages in it. Itā€™s going to be intense, but I think I can handle it. If itā€™s too much, Iā€™ll have to go one by one. Iā€™m so excited to see how much expansion I can get in my brain with this. Thanks to the creators of this product!

5 Likes

Remember all the hype about Khanā€™s ST1? How everybody wanted Total Breakdown? Reading this ST1 descriptionā€¦

The description was quite entertaining. I imagined some late-night infomercial saying it all out loud in an over the top narrative. That was fun. Guess itā€™s because I was joking around with some people on a Discord channel right before reading it, so I was already in the mood.

I did call a few of the features from the looks of it.

Looking forward to running it when the time comes. See what it does. See if PINNACLEā€™s head exploded by then. :wink:

4 Likes

Happy someone is going all in right off the bat! Iā€™ll be following your progress closely haha

2 Likes

Weā€™ll see what progress I can get from going straight into stage 4. Iā€™m going to be committing to this one and stopping the other subs.

3 Likes

Is there something specific you want to learn that youā€™re going to apply it to?

1 Like

If we stack mogul to this, can all that knowledge be diverted to building up business?

3 Likes

Iā€™m going to try to dabble in everything from learning a new subject, re-learning the guitar, maybe learn a new language, and such. I think the point is to see if my brain actually responds to the changes created from the sub and I get the limitless experience out of it. Because I have seen results from my typing speed increasing VERY quickly while using Limitless V2.

6 Likes

@mecharc I would think so!

@PINNACLE awesome man! Iā€™m hyped for you to to push your brain to become limitless!!

3 Likes

Thanks man. Hope you get that limitless experience yourself!

2 Likes

I plan to add this to my stack after I finish 30 days of just Emperor.

Next best thing to having a big bag of NZT. :rofl:

2 Likes