Main Disc. Thread - Quantum Limitless (Now Available!)

I think it will come tomorrow night because Fire works the grave yard shift.

1 Like

The lack of patience on this thread is more fun to read than watching Netflix :joy:

3 Likes

They definitely should include patience-modules in the next subs they publish :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

That would be bad for sales. :wink:

Looks like blackadder is back. I was about to give him 48 hoursā€¦

2 Likes

Quantum Limitless drops tomorrow :wink:

13 Likes

Excited !!!

3 Likes

After so much talk about QL, we still donā€™t know whatā€™s in it.

2 Likes

@SaintSovereign - YESSSSSSSSS!

1 Like

Wait and see :rofl:

1 Like

I am curious to see the description before i embark on buying it.

2 Likes

I hear this tech is going in. Thatā€™s all we know.

By the way we donā€™t have have any description of Limitless v2.

Do those who have already purchased Limitless v2 get a discount for Quantum Limitless? Is it equivalent to Limitless v3?

1 Like

QL is shaking the subliminal world. People are raving about it. Initial testing by Sovereign have shown promising results. Even Sovereign was shocked by just how powerful QL is.

There has been a record number of views on this thread. Prepare for a new voyageā€¦a voyage of new discoveries. Prepare to evolve your grey matter to a whole new level.

3 Likes

There are already 93 comments (94 including this one), and the only thing we know about this sub is that it will be super awesome and that it should be about learning.

This truly is a super hyped threadā€¦ :smiley:

2 Likes

Time to go into hyperdrive!

2 Likes

if you release it the day after tomorrow i will be spot on haha

1 Like

But he literally just said itā€™s coming out today. You really want to delay it for a more accurate guess? Youā€™re gonna piss off a lot of members :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

So, 7 days was accurate estimationā€¦very good, guys. QL is what every person wants for Christmas!

3 Likes

I just want to let you guys knowā€¦ Iā€™m ready to watch Lionel Messi on youtube for 5 mins each day and win the next fifa balon dā€™orā€¦

5 Likes

QL is gonna change the game, change ALL the games :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Iā€™m looking forward to QL as I can definitely use it for what Iā€™ve in my mind. If Iā€™m not mistaken, Alchemist had much higher hype when it was released.

2 Likes